• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Week 2, The Los Angeles Rams @ The Arizona Cardinals, State Farm Stadium, Phoenix, AZ, Sunday, 09/15/2024, 1:05PM PDT

Rambunctious

9er hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm even wondering if McVay should find a reason to sit Stafford until we get the o-line on track and healthy again.

LongtimeRamsFan42

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm even wondering if McVay should find a reason to sit Stafford until we get the o-line on track and healthy again.
I think Stafford needs to see and throw the ball to the open receivers, which he isn't seeing for some reason. It's easy to blame the line, but it's not all on the line. There are MANY plays he has 3+ seconds back there and still messes up. Those are the plays we used to make, but for some reason Stafford just isn't Stafford.
Something isn't right with the whole situation.

Rambunctious

9er hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Stafford needs to see and throw the ball to the open receivers, which he isn't seeing for some reason. It's easy to blame the line, but it's not all on the line. There are MANY plays he has 3+ seconds back there and still messes up. Those are the plays we used to make, but for some reason Stafford just isn't Stafford.
Something isn't right with the whole situation.
True its never the fault of one team or player

LongtimeRamsFan42

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
True its never the fault of one team or player
It's also odd how since the start of last season, even if Stafford has an open man downfield, time in the pocket and a good defensive match up he seems to miss the throw unless the WR drastically adjusts. Otherwise, it would be/is incomplete.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ya know LTRF, since you mentioned a really talented WR, I thought about all the great receivers we had during the 1999 to 2001 Snooperbowl runs. The triumvirate of Bruce, Holt, and Hakim with a fourth in Proehl was just flat-out awesome.

WE have not had that type of talent in a long time except for the 2021 Season with Kupp, Woods, and Higbee. All three are now gone and we need that type of talent to survive a season. We don't have it now and Stafford looks confused alot these days because of it. The passing game is suffering.

Once again, McShitferBrains should go to the Jumbo offense, which he still doesn't know because that is where his talent is. A tandem of Williams and Corum with input from Rivers in the backfield and two TEs of Parkinson and Long (since McShitferBrains likes him so much) would more than suffice for smashmouth football.

That ain't going to happen and McShitferBrains is just going to mutter along this year because now he doesn't have much talent on offense to satisfy his pass-happy tendencies.

Rambunctious

9er hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's also odd how since the start of last season, even if Stafford has an open man downfield, time in the pocket and a good defensive match up he seems to miss the throw unless the WR drastically adjusts. Otherwise, it would be/is incomplete.
Stafford had a terrible game against the Cardinals I will agree with that.

Rambunctious

9er hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A guy stopped me in the store today after he saw my Rams hat. He said the GM has got to go. LOL the Rams fan base is pissed. Such a promising season down the drain in 2 games.

Red_Chaos

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,600.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Might be stirring the pot but…