• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Week 3: Bears at Skins (Monday Night Football)

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He said run at Floyd AND Mack. However, he didn't mean that they were a weakness. He just meant that you can't run at the teeth of the D. You have to try to beat them at the edges. Not because Mack/Floyd are bad at run defense... but because the only hope is trying to catch them over pursuing. Get around end for a good chunk. He clarified what he meant after saying that and it definitely was not an indictment of either of those guys. It was more "Look... this is basically you're only slight shot at having success". Not because of them, because of the design of the D.

Boog is pretty good. The MNF booth is better than last year. Witten was brutal. The Robinson comment was dumb, but you're allowed one of those.
I like Booger too.

Witten was like watching CTE in action.

Lake Shore Drive

Your retarted
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My main problem with Booger last year was he just laughed too fucking much at just about everything, and his laugh is annoyingly whiny. He's really cut back on that this season.

Jiddy

I wear my Meatball Badge with honor.
Hoopla Cash
$ 800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Damn...This is f*cking hilarious:

I'm pretty sad I missed the first half now.

BsGenius

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Booger is the WORST commentator in the game BY FAR. The fact the usual monkeys on this board likes him doesn't surprise me.