• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Week 15: Bears at Packers (Sunday, Noon CT)

wood20ks

Staff member
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,227.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Robinson’s mad ups saves Mitch form having back to back picks on last second drives.

Im think A-Rob is wishing he never signed with us.......Hes still stuck in Jax.....

LoftonPack80

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Green Bay began the decade by ending the Bears season, and they end it by doing the same. It's been a fun 10 years

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have no idea why Horstead thought he could run that in. Robinson was screaming for the ball and had a walk-in TD.

Very frustrating day filled with missed opportunities.

The call on Patterson on the punt was absolutely fucking absurd and could have easily swung the entire game.

But oh well... we weren't the better team.

This offense and QB is still who we thought they were. Held Rodgers to 48% CMP and couldn't figure out a way to win.

Trudem

He's no good to me dead!
Hoopla Cash
$ 350.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have no idea why Horstead thought he could run that in. Robinson was screaming for the ball and had a walk-in TD.

The call on Patterson on the punt was absolutely fucking absurd and could have easily swung the entire game.

This offense and QB is still who we thought they were. Held Rodgers to 48% CMP and couldn't figure out a way to win.
Both teams left alot of opportunities on the field. There were some serious head scratching moments.

Comm1

The Kinda New Guy
Hoopla Cash
$ 557.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Green Bay began the decade by ending the Bears season, and they end it by doing the same. It's been a fun 10 years
I swear they end our season. Every year

Nelly

Respectin' hoes, nationwide
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

We didn't look inept in the process, which was nice. Just some really untimely shit, missed opportunities and all that. The Patterson call was huge, as well as that catch he had on the sidelines where his foot was in bounds but they called it out. That took a possible TD off the board.

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We didn't look inept in the process, which was nice. Just some really untimely shit, missed opportunities and all that. The Patterson call was huge, as well as that catch he had on the sidelines where his foot was in bounds but they called it out. That took a possible TD off the board.

I mean, it was 21-3 by the mid-3rd. We looked inept outside of the final quarter-plus.

Offense posted 13 while the D clawed and gave us a fighting chance. Same story it's been all year.

I thought we had to get out in front early to have a chance. I really think if that Patterson call goes our way and we turn it into six? It could have been a very different game. What if, what if, what if...

The Piniero miss vs LAC, the running into the punter vs OAK, the Patterson call vs GB... it wasn't our year with the bounces of fortune. That's for certain.

I'm optimistic for next season. Nagy/Pace/Mitch... their jobs are on the line. Another season falling short of the post-season? Heads will roll.