• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

we will regret...

Rathman44

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
...losing Gray and Cooper.

Gray has the potential to be a Delanie Walker type TE and I think Cooper will eventually become a big shut down CB in the mold of the Seattle CBs.

We should've cut Celek and Stupar. Neither guy has the upside that Gray and Cooper have and it's not like they are standouts on STs. Celek has bad hands and Stupar is too slow.

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Well a Walker type TE isn't necessarily a good thing. Walker got by on sheer effort in blocking, etc. He was fast, but he was also small. That isn't necessarily a recipe for a valuable TE.

That said, I'd much rather have Celek than Gray.

Losing Cooper was a bummer, but the team has plenty of CBs not to miss him. CB will be a need next offseason, but I wouldn't want to rely on the prospect of a guy like Cooper. They need to go much more blue chip IMO.

JMedlock5186

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
did cooper sign somewhere

Nastastical

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Gray has the potential to be a Delanie Walker type TE and I think Cooper will eventually become a big shut down CB in the mold of the Seattle CBs.

We should've cut Celek and Stupar. Neither guy has the upside that Gray and Cooper have and it's not like they are standouts on STs. Celek has bad hands and Stupar is too slow.

Seriously? What exactly did you see from either player that says they will be top players at their positions in the NFL?

Did you see some game tape that no one else saw? Just wondering, cause Gray has no real film of him playing TE (That us fans are privy to), and much less, excelling at TE. And Cooper barely saw the field in college and played limited snaps during the preseason. So what tape are you looking at to make such bold statements?

The guys that saw these two players every day in camp, decided that they weren't good enough to contribute this season, or they weren't good enough to stash them anywhere on the roster, as they waited for them to grow into their potential. Yet someone who has seen limited film of them knows better?

People are really overreacting right now. :L

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Nastastical, your racy avatar could get the owners in trouble with the advertisers. The people who run the site are asking us not to have them. Just FYI.

-AC-

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Nastastical, your racy avatar could get the owners in trouble with the advertisers. The people who run the site are asking us not to have them. Just FYI.

But we still LOVE and APPRECIATE it!

:suds:

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
LOL so what . good picture are a good ! :lame:

www dot google dot com

If you type in "girls" and click on images you'll be all set.

Some people are conscientious enough to not risk the site's advertising revenue for the sake of a naughty jpg.

BINGO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1

:wtf::stfu:

Dodub

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I do regret losing these guys but they aren't guys who can't be replaced. I liked Gray a lot more than Cooper but he needed to get stronger and become a better blocker.