• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2022 Offseason Thread

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Guys who showed up to play last night:

Boone
Rypian (higher ceiling - lower floor than Josh Johnson)
Turner-Yell
S. Williams WR
Oline
Mauga
Agim (disturbing up and down play, but yesterday way up)
Tomlinson
M. Washington
Hamler
Singleton
Browning

It saddens me that you left Jonathan Cooper and Nik Bonitto off this list.

Singleton has really played well in PS.

LGM

6 Time Poster of the Month
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Boone
Rypian (higher ceiling - lower floor than Josh Johnson)
Turner-Yell
S. Williams WR
Oline
Mauga
Tomlinson
M. Washington
Hamler
Singleton
Browning
Cooper

SpringStein

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I always think that of all positions, DT take the longest to physically be ready for the NFL. There are, of course, exceptions, but I think it’s pretty common for DTs not to “show up” until year 3 or 4. Let’s hope this is the case with Agim. It would be a great thing if he could significantly contribute this year as a back up as I’ve been concerned with depth there.

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I always feel like 3-4 DE's are under appreciated because you are not likely to put up great stats as a 3-4 DE. 3-4 DE's do a little of the little things that don't show up on the stat sheet. DE depth is one concern I think we can all agree on after the first 3 weeks of preseason. Agim has had moments his first two years when called upon where he has looked ok at times. Other times he has looked way over powered. He could never consistently become an active player for us.

His motor and work ethic is really his greatest asset. I think when we drafted him we had to know we need to be patient as he was a bit more of a project then your normal DL in Round 3. However, with a new coaching staff that has now been tossed out the window. This staff didn't draft him, they aren't invested in him so he really needs to show them he has more then just work ethic and a great motor. He didn't look so good the first two weeks but I think this week was a very telling week for players on the roster bubble. How do guys respond after not looking good last week? I think it is important to this staff shows who is going to respond and who is going to sit down and go through the motions. Agim responded last night!

Mingo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It saddens me that you left Jonathan Cooper and Nik Bonitto off this list.

Singleton has really played well in PS.
Cooper did play well - Bonitto had the light come on just at the end of the game he was a tweener.

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cooper did play well - Bonitto had the light come on just at the end of the game he was a tweener.

It was progress. Good showing. Hopefully jump starts him. Everyone has to start with a break out moment. :) Bonitto looked much better yesterday then his first two games. Led the team in tackles, 2 sacks and a forced fumbles. He and Cooper added a lot of pressure late in the game.

This time our leading tackler won't be cut a few days after unlike the first two weeks (Jamar and Barrington) :dhd:

LGM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm on the fence today with Agim. I said this to some but I think out of our final 53 the last TE, CB, DE and possibly RT aren't on the team yet.

PumpFake

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A little season primer. Hoping to get this kind of offensive juice flowing this season. Let’s go!

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A little season primer. Hoping to get this kind of offensive juice flowing this season. Let’s go!

Thank you for this memory. Seems crazy that he threw 7 TD’s and not a single one to Decker since he was a TD machine.

I would love to see Wilson light up his old team and remind them and that fan base what they gave up.

LGM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Julius, you were truly a wasted talent.

Mingo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1