• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Von Miller traded to Rams

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You shut your mouth Sonny. I know what you’re doing.

How you been?
Good brother thanks , how bout you and the clan? Na I'm not doing a Mrschaney, MidnightAngel, or Eddie Mush on ya

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@Battlelyon , my frenemy .

Can i ask you a question?

Are you okay with going all in at the cost of you guys being one of the worst 10 years from now?

You hope Judge. Thing is we are drafting good late in drafts to make up for it. Getting plenty of comp picks too. You know well that late 1st rounders are about as easy to predict as 2nd or 3rd rounders.

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You hope Judge. Thing is we are drafting good late in drafts to make up for it. Getting plenty of come picks too. You know well that late 1st rounders are about as easy to predict as 2nd or 3rd rounders.
Rams are giving up two 2nd rounders here. Every team hits on 2nd rounders to my knowledge. LA is definitely giving up a lot for a rental.

That said, this whole 'Von Miller isnt quite who he used to be' stuff is a bit overblown imo. He is still a star and Im not sure how teams are going to pass on the Rams when they have 3 stars at important positions to shut down the pass.

NFC is stacked, though. Its the Boomer division and the AFC is the Millennial division. NFC is going to be brutal with all of these veteran stars.

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rams are giving up two 2nd rounders here. Every team hits on 2nd rounders to my knowledge. LA is definitely giving up a lot for a rental.

That said, this whole 'Von Miller isnt quite who he used to be' stuff is a bit overblown imo. He is still a star and Im not sure how teams are going to pass on the Rams when they have 3 stars at important positions to shut down the pass.

NFC is stacked, though. Its the Boomer division and the AFC is the Millennial division. NFC is going to be brutal with all of these veteran stars.

It’s a 2nd and 3rd. Think we had 3 3rd rounders total with comps. I’m not sweating the picks.

Again

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
History has shown us that these moves by the Rams are not for rentals. Unless Von isn’t the same Von he will be on this team for probably 2 more years.

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You hope Judge. Thing is we are drafting good late in drafts to make up for it. Getting plenty of comp. picks too. You know well that late 1st rounders are about as easy to predict as 2nd or 3rd rounders.
Fixed a small part. Put that part in yellow because that is what I think that was what your implying?????

Two points:

1) As a Canucks fan. I don't hope, I know when these rides end it takes time to build back. Only one was a clean transition

2) By the the trading of picks your losing chances to take guys that will help your future, when Ramsay, Donald, Kupp, Stafford etc... leave or retire

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
2 late firsts for Jalen? Hahahaha
The big thing about this is that you have to keep on winning and then the trades look great. Once you stop winning then you look like the Texans or Dolphins. McVay and Donald will likely never be in that spot as long as they're together, though, but its a hard strategy to duplicate.