• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Von Miller traded to Rams

Battlelyon

2021 Super Bowl Champions Rams
Hoopla Cash
$ 118.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He knows all.
Since i don't agree with you I'm a clown and im wrong, right? You got your opinion, i got my opinion. I think the Rams match up well with the Cowboys and will beat them, Imo.

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Since i don't agree with you I'm a clown and im wrong, right? You got your opinion, i got my opinion. I think the Rams match up well with the Cowboys and will beat them, Imo.
I meant sharkonabicycle

Don’t believe I called you a clown or inferred it

I don’t think the Rams and Cowboys play this year so if they do meet up it’ll be for all the marbles

We can bicker then

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Should be getting 4 or 5 of them
4 or 5 thirds Or comp picks? no chance 3rds

side note I haven’t check your off-season moves but that’s a lot of comp picks to get in one draft

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
hard to say this is a bad trade for either team... both got what they needed... and mid season trades dont happen often, so it is safe to believe this is the MOST the broncos could have gotten...

but this really does make the rams even more scary... they already had One of the best defenses, getting another potential STUD, can just make them unstoppable...

this trade made them easy favourites to win the SB... but i would still bet the field...
I’m going with it IS absolutely a bad trade for Denver. They are paying almost his entire salary and got what I think (not that my opinion counts for much) was fair value if they weren’t paying any of his salary.

I’m Not saying Denver was going to make the playoffs but they were at least in the discussion. NOw they’ll get a marginal first round pick (their own) because they will end up with 7ish wins or so. And the picks from the Rams are almost guaranteed to be very very late in the 2nd and 3rd round. Is there more to this? Maybe a conditional future pick thrown in if he plays all year or they make the SB or something? This is horrible value

molsaniceman

I aint drunk Im just drinking
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,327.46
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The situation in 2022 is, if anything, a little more simple: The Rams won’t see any change to their 2022 salary cap because Miller is a free agent (LA is tight on cap space next year as is) and they will now be left with just four total draft picks, before adding probably three compensatory picks because of 2021 free agent losses. None of Les Snead’s picks will be in the first two rounds and it is possible that the Rams won’t even pick in the top-100 in 2022.

If they are also the reigning Super Bowl champions though, then who cares?

If they are not, then the light being shed on these decisions will turn a different color.:suds:

Anointed One

Gone Country!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,716.70
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yah, but the difference between them and Seattle is they actually trade for GOOD picks who utilize their talent in the system the Rams run....

Percy Harvin = lol
Jimmy Graham = "HE CAN BLOCK TOO!"
Jamal Adams = "COVER SAFETY EXTRADONAIRE!"

Meanwhile everyone in sane world is going, "WTF!"

And I loved all 3 trades... don't get me wrong, but how Seattle utilized them? Are you fucking kidding!?
Also,

• Sheldon Richardson - traded a 2nd, 7th and Jermaine Kearse
  • Charlie Whitehurst - traded a 3rd round pick

Iggloo

Fly, Eagles Fly
Hoopla Cash
$ 150.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What are the Rams doing? They should be trading multiple firsts for in the box safeties who can't cover or catch, right Seahawks fans?

Duffman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,535.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I’m going with it IS absolutely a bad trade for Denver. They are paying almost his entire salary and got what I think (not that my opinion counts for much) was fair value if they weren’t paying any of his salary.

I’m Not saying Denver was going to make the playoffs but they were at least in the discussion. NOw they’ll get a marginal first round pick (their own) because they will end up with 7ish wins or so. And the picks from the Rams are almost guaranteed to be very very late in the 2nd and 3rd round. Is there more to this? Maybe a conditional future pick thrown in if he plays all year or they make the SB or something? This is horrible value
If Miller leaves through Free Agency Denver gets a 3rd round comp pick(which is at the end of the round) at best and still has to pay his salary for this year. By trading him they essentially lose whatever production he would’ve had this year for a higher 3rd round pick and a 2nd round pick.

If they trade him to a team that would eat his salary they end up with a 3rd round pick only it’s not a comp so it would likely be towards the end of the 3rd round anyway(he’s not getting traded to someone who isn’t a contender let’s be honest).

Denver essentially paid 9m for an extra 2nd round pick and a higher 3rd. How is that a loss?

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep. NFC is locked up for the Rams. Every other team needs to shut it down and play for next year. Im hoping the Cards shut down Kyler for the year and just play for next year. Seattle and Wilson should consider the same.

Can somebody please start a “ Who will be playing the Rams in the SB” thread? I just don't have the energy to do it myself. way too depressed.

Battlelyon

2021 Super Bowl Champions Rams
Hoopla Cash
$ 118.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep. NFC is locked up for the Rams. Every other team needs to shut it down and play for next year. Im hoping the Cards shut down Kyler for the year and just play for next year. Seattle and Wilson should consider the same.

Can somebody please start a “ Who will be playing the Rams in the SB” thread? I just don't have the energy to do it myself. way too depressed.

giphy (4)-27.gif

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Also,

• Sheldon Richardson - traded a 2nd, 7th and Jermaine Kearse
  • Charlie Whitehurst - traded a 3rd round pick

OMG this is painfully reminding me how Pete has made some crap decisions since his magical early drafts he nailed when he first got here …

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Ha! Yeah, it looks good on paper for the Rams, they’re gonna be tough, BUT this is the NFL, and no team is a lock, ever, especially with injuries that can change a season in a flash …

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 13,296.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not good for the rest of the NFL. Ill say this though, the Rams tried to buy a Lombardi a few years ago and it didn’t work out for them.
They have a better QB and their defense is better with this acquistiion.

Last edited: