• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Von Miller traded to Rams

Mingo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don’t you know GMs from around the league are calling George today to see who else might be added to their rosters? And I hope Patton drives a good bargain for almost anyone on the team. would I trade Sutton for the right price? Probably since he is also a UFA after this year. What about Lock…or even Bridgewater? Sure thing. Hey Tennessee, how would Gordon look in your backfield this year now that Henry is down? And you Tampa Bay, you need a corner? Depending on what you give up we have options!

Seriusly, when even Mingo has soured on this team, it’s time for major changes. I’ve never believed that incremental changes in a bad situation result in dramatuc improvement. And that’s what we’ve tried for the past 6 years without being successful.

Hopefully Patton becomes known as Trader George!
All aboard the trade train!

nflbronco

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don’t you know GMs from around the league are calling George today to see who else might be added to their rosters? And I hope Patton drives a good bargain for almost anyone on the team. would I trade Sutton for the right price? Probably since he is also a UFA after this year. What about Lock…or even Bridgewater? Sure thing. Hey Tennessee, how would Gordon look in your backfield this year now that Henry is down? And you Tampa Bay, you need a corner? Depending on what you give up we have options!

Seriusly, when even Mingo has soured on this team, it’s time for major changes. I’ve never believed that incremental changes in a bad situation result in dramatuc improvement. And that’s what we’ve tried for the past 6 years without being successful.

Hopefully Patton becomes known as Trader George!
Yes please rebuild smart have tons of assets to retool team because who knows what scheme we will be running in 22. I've wanted this for 5 years bout time a GM has smarter visions. Trust a George.

CEH

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Von will wear #40

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Posted this this morning on the Patriots Rumor thread.

Jalen Mills steps on his dick for about twenty thirteenth time.

Rumors have already started about what might be happening Tuesday.

Patriots get CB Kyle Fuller Broncos get 2022 4th Round pick

Patriots get CB Avonte Maddox Eagles get Chase Winovich

I'd take either or both.

PumpFake

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

“…. I might see you guys again”!

Last edited:

Speardog_Atlas

Orange Crush
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Russell Wilson read this news and was immediately sacked for an 8 yard loss

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Posted this this morning on the Patriots Rumor thread.

Jalen Mills steps on his dick for about twenty thirteenth time.

Rumors have already started about what might be happening Tuesday.

Patriots get CB Kyle Fuller Broncos get 2022 4th Round pick

Patriots get CB Avonte Maddox Eagles get Chase Winovich

I'd take either or both.

Kyle Fuller has been awful... If we get a 4th rd pick for him huge win for us. Please, take him. As excited as I was about him. Don't think Maddox is gonna help you a ton either... Ok depth CB I guess. Fuller has obviously been great so maybe he can bounce back but he isn't going to be in Denver long at this rate. To think Ojemudia gave up his #23 for this guy. :(

CEH

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
sounds like it takes a stafford ,a donald,
a ramsey, a miller just to try and beat some 44 year old dude

Speardog_Atlas

Orange Crush
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
sounds like it takes a stafford ,a donald,
a ramsey, a miller just to try and beat some 44 year old dude
Don't forget about the 38 year-old dude in GB

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kyle Fuller has been awful... If we get a 4th rd pick for him huge win for us. Please, take him. As excited as I was about him. Don't think Maddox is gonna help you a ton either... Ok depth CB I guess. Fuller has obviously been great so maybe he can bounce back but he isn't going to be in Denver long at this rate. To think Ojemudia gave up his #23 for this guy.
Hey DC, just rumors, but the Patriots single weakest link in their secondary is Jalen Mills. He's been burned several times and has the worse hand/eye coordination ever.The Pats' problem is that BB has almost zero cash to work with and must move a body. Hence, I think rather than draft picks, it'll be a Winovich or Bentley exchange for a CB. Right now, I think there will be little, if an, movement here in NE.

Mountain Bronco

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pretty good compensation for a player on his final year of a deal. Sad to see Von go, but hope he has success in LA.

Thanks to Von for some great memories especially that run to SB 50.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is kinda fucked up. Article from denver post.

Kiszla: cry for all the good times Von Miller gave Bronco country. But dry those eyes and see his responsibility for team's sad current state (11/1/21)

I stopped reading after this.

But the Broncos won't ever get back the $114 million of misplaced faith they showed during the summer of 2016.

So it only took that jackass FIVE YEARS to have an issue with the contract the Broncos gave Von in '16. Way to badmouth the organizations best player since Elway after the team got rid of him.

Mountain Bronco

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kizla is complete garbage looking for ways to sling articles and resorting to cheaper blogger tricks. Von earned that contract and while healthy has still been a force. 4th most double teams so far this year, which will immediately change in LA with Donald on the line. Von will also help their run D as he is very underrated in that aspect of his game.

Speardog_Atlas

Orange Crush
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is kinda fucked up. Article from denver post.

Kiszla: cry for all the good times Von Miller gave Bronco country. But dry those eyes and see his responsibility for team's sad current state (11/1/21)

I stopped reading after this.

But the Broncos won't ever get back the $114 million of misplaced faith they showed during the summer of 2016.

So it only took that jackass FIVE YEARS to have an issue with the contract the Broncos gave Von in '16. Way to badmouth the organizations best player since Elway after the team got rid of him.
The article isn't wrong. Miller has not been worth the $114 million he singed AFTER SB 50. He has been injured and he hasn't been as dominant and Denver has been losing. All that is true. Von good luck on a dominant team and I hope you win the SB this year. Denver fans we move on. I don't know, not that big of deal. I am glad Denver got two day two picks for a guy that was not going to resign with Denver anyway.

PumpFake

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So who’s going to get after the opposing QB?

Two words ….. Jonathan Cooper. Bring some flame, Coop. :flame:

PumpFake

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3