• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Von Miller traded to Rams

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The article isn't wrong. Miller has not been worth the $114 million he singed AFTER SB 50. He has been injured and he hasn't been as dominant and Denver has been losing. All that is true. Von good luck on a dominant team and I hope you win the SB this year. Denver fans we move on. I don't know, not that big of deal. I am glad Denver got two day two picks for a guy that was not going to resign with Denver anyway.

And yet I don't recall any Broncos fans complaining about that contract six years ago. But now that Von's gone it's suddenly an issue. It's a bad look. A franchise legend shouldn't be treated that way. I could understand it if he was publicly demanding a trade. But that wasn't the case. I enjoyed Von's career in Denver and watched him at Mile High Stadium many times. Wish him the best with the Rams. After Steve Atwater he's my second favorite Bronco.

SpringStein

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who the heck is Adam Beasley?

CEH

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hmmmmmmmm :hmm:

Yes Noah fant , maybe not the best move , confirmed a rift between Von and some players who didn’t want to contribute but attend.

some of these young guys didn’t really take to Von sense of urgency about winning.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't like how this trade went down. But at least the Broncos traded Von to a legit contender. Of all the teams though why the Rams? I don't like them because of their greedy jackass owner Stan Kroenke. He's the reason Nuggets games aren't on comcast anymore. He wants to up the price of Altitude from around $8 a month to 40+. Or at least that's what comcast told me last year when I asked what the hell was going on.

Speardog_Atlas

Orange Crush
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Speardog_Atlas

Orange Crush
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And yet I don't recall any Broncos fans complaining about that contract six years ago. But now that Von's gone it's suddenly an issue. It's a bad look. A franchise legend shouldn't be treated that way. I could understand it if he was publicly demanding a trade. But that wasn't the case. I enjoyed Von's career in Denver and watched him at Mile High Stadium many times. Wish him the best with the Rams. After Steve Atwater he's my second favorite Bronco.
Does Kizla have to complain about Vons's contract before he leaves in order to talk about it after he leaves?

Love Steve Atwater Both Von and Atwater both dominated their SB games in Denver.

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So the Rams have a 7th rounder left now right?

wingsauce7

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I loved watching Von during the first half of his time here. Pretty disappointed the past few years actually and after the whole Halloween party a few years ago where Chad Kelly ended up in someone's living room, I was hoping we'd trade him for value. He never seemed to embrace a leadership role on the team.

I look forward to seeing his production on a defense where he isn't the lone threat.

PumpFake

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I leave this here without comment.

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can't miss Weatherly. He supports the cool shades.

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's too bad Mintze is out injured right now because this would be a golden opportunity for him to grow much like Malik Reed did his rookie season.

Speaking of Reed. Everyone complained about him last week and then he went out and played a very good game with two sacks.

I think the thing to keep in mind with Malik Reed. When you rely on him situationally he is a good player to have... When you have to depend on him as your main or second main pass rusher then he is going to struggle a bit to meet those expectations. He is a situational guy. He isn't a star... but he can rush the passer.

I love Cooper's motor and fire. We need more Cooper's. Notice Von really singled him out on his going away speech? Seems he has a lot of respect and excitement for Cooper.

Justin Stranad is looking like a good depth guy to me but not someone we want to depend on starting... (Yet... It is his first year so not saying he can't be) but.... Baron Browning showed a little flash last week just afraid he could be injury prone. I think if he is healthy our best unit is when we have Young and Browning starting with Stranad coming in on certain situations right now.

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 13,296.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good trade for both teams.

ANGELAKERAMS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
sounds like it takes a stafford ,a donald,
a ramsey, a miller just to try and beat some 44 year old dude
Is this a joke? It must be a joke, because you are acting as if Brady has nothing around him.

Brady, Fournette, Evans, Godwin, AB, Gronk, JPP, Suh, Vita Vea, Devin White, Barrett, etc

Should I continue with how stacked the Bucs are?

PumpFake

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
PS this seemed really predictable when he was inactivate this week. He could have played if we really wanted him to. This may be a little part of the Kenny Young trade too and why we got him last week for pretty cheap. This trade was fell into place last week.
To DC’s Young trade point. Read on…..

PumpFake

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
“Although there’s absolutely nothing official about this, it’s hard to look at the way Young had been playing in Los Angeles and the way he’s already playing in Denver and not think he was some sort of “down payment” on the Rams’ eventual acquisition of Von Miller.”