• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Rams Trying To Get Season Ticket Holders to "DONATE" Christmas Day Tickets

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1) The Rams have 1 of the smallest fan bases in the NFL.

2) Los Angeles folk historically buy tickets but don't show up if 'the product' isn't up to their expectations. I don't suppose the NFL cares too much as long as they buy the tickets.

3) It's Florio, and every Rams fan knows about that dipshit's hatred for the Rams. He'll post a negative Rams story regardless of how true it is, or isn't.

Disappointing, but it is what it is.

(Maybe we should play in red and hope some 49ers fans turn up by mistake). :yield:

Basically, it's LA. If the team is losing, the fans will dwindle. Too many other options for entertainment. How many fan bases turn out en masse to watch 2nd and 3rd stringers lose by double digits?

It's not surprising the Rams fan base is small, given the slow drain Frontiere had on the franchise leading up to the move to Missouri.

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Many of the season ticket holders are actually brokers. I went out for the San Fran game and was my first Sofi game. Place is pretty dope but it was 60-40 San Fran fans.

Not alot of Rams fans in Cali period. Ticket brokers bought into the season tix and are just selling them. Not sure how you address this besides tanking and then letting real fans buy PSL tickets.

This was an issue in St. Louis at the end of their run there too. They were so bad that even legit fans were selling to fans usually to the other team. Packers Steelers I remember having a lot of fans in the stands.

I guess this happens when you move around a franchise

ANGELAKERAMS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I bet they can get the funding for a new stadium. Hell, give um the Rams or Chargers,
IT'S ANOTHER NFL JOKE THEY PUT TWO TEAMS THERE IN THE FIRST PLACE!
They couldn’t get one approved when the Rams were there.

That’s why they left.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

That’s why they left.
I understand resent NFL history. My point was the come line would pay this time.

Rearends in seats wasn't why Jerry got involved in this bull shit LA presence must be part of the NFL landscape crap. LA wants Laker dominance or they aren't really down. The city of Los Angles should give Jerry the key to the F-in city. Country Bumkin is still talking about what an asset LA is to the NFL market.

Rearends in seats with standing wait lists for season tickets like the Redskins once were before maximizing profits and exposure stat numbers became the compass? There are many cities that could provide all that, just not the glitz and glamor such a wonderful sports town like Los Angeles can.

Hey...least they got one heck of a venue. That fucking Jerry. He hikes his leg all over the NFL landscape, which will keep his family talking about him in another 100 years.

Onward through the fog!

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

That’s why they left.
That's the lying cali douchebag angle of the story and you know it.

St. Louis was paid 790 million for the league and owners shenanigans.

ANGELAKERAMS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's the lying cali douchebag angle of the story and you know it.

St. Louis was paid 790 million for the league and owners shenanigans.
They got paid based on how the Rams left, but that doesn’t hide the fact StL was in breech of their contract regarding the stadium and the fact the city refused to build a new one.