• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Vikes fans

Status
Not open for further replies.

powerchord86

Tolerator
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,744.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I heard Gene Simmons will be singing the national anthem. That's pretty cool. :rockon:

I wonder if he will be accompanied by the usual blood and pyrotechnics. :think:

JohnRandle

Gold Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,356.27
Fav. Team #1
Hey JR! Been a while. I hope you are right. I have mixed feelings about Cassel starting. I'm really not sure if this is a good thing or a bad thing at this point. I guess we shall see.

I hear ya PC, I hate that Cassel is starting. This team needs a spark though, a few good plays from the QB might just do it. Cook and Sanford are both out as well, the secondary is going to need a big game from the front 4.

JohnRandle

Gold Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,356.27
Fav. Team #1
I heard Gene Simmons will be singing the national anthem. That's pretty cool. :rockon:

I wonder if he will be accompanied by the usual blood and pyrotechnics. :think:

LOL, I never heard that.
I'm sure he'll use his indoor voice. ;-)

JohnRandle

Gold Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,356.27
Fav. Team #1
Uh-oh.....I hear Mamma pulling in the driveway.
BRB

ladyrockess

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey JR! Been a while. I hope you are right. I have mixed feelings about Cassel starting. I'm really not sure if this is a good thing or a bad thing at this point. I guess we shall see.

Well look at it this way: if Cassel lights it up, we might win a few games. If Cassel sucks, it'll shut up the Cassel-calls when Ponder sucks on the field.

I'm honestly dreading this game. I have no idea what to expect.

JohnRandle

Gold Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,356.27
Fav. Team #1
I'm looking forward to it. But mostly because of the experience Cassel has, not because I think he's a great QB. I think the advantage will be his pocket presence. He shouldn't roll out, into a sack. Hopefully..

powerchord86

Tolerator
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,744.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well look at it this way: if Cassel lights it up, we might win a few games. If Cassel sucks, it'll shut up the Cassel-calls when Ponder sucks on the field.

I'm honestly dreading this game. I have no idea what to expect.

I hear you but I am not dreading this game at all. I am actually pretty pumped. I have no idea what to expect and am ready to let the cards fall where they may. This has the makings to be a very interesting game!

ladyrockess

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hear you but I am not dreading this game at all. I am actually pretty pumped. I have no idea what to expect and am ready to let the cards fall where they may. This has the makings to be a very interesting game!

I'm going to be on campus working during the second half at least. Bad timing all round, but grad school isn't for the faint of heart.

Status
Not open for further replies.