• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Vikes Fans 2.0

bt08

Hoopla Cash
$ 788.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Win TWINS!!!

Least Racist Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Listening to the radio on the way home, and they're now saying it's going to be colder than originally predicted. My wife is still going to make me go to church. :L

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Listening to the radio on the way home, and they're now saying it's going to be colder than originally predicted. My wife is still going to make me go to church. :L

Not going to the game? You gone soft on me?

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Its all good Duck, all I said was that Teddy was having a Ponder like season and for some reason MrHockey just wouldn't let it go. I want him to succeed just like any other Vikes fan but I'm just not sold on him.

No you didn't liar.

You said flat out..Teddy is not better than Ponder. Not Ponder like. You said he literally was not better. Its absurdly wrong.

For example. Teddys career passer rating is 87. His career passer rating over ponder is great than that of Ben Roethlisberger to Joe Flacco. Also, Flacco's career rating is below Teddy's as this point to. And in your eyes Teddy really can't get any worse lol.

Just their second years? Teddy's is a whole 7 pts better. Which is actually just ever so slightly more than Aaron Rodgers(one of the best of all time) career rating compared to Tony Romo(everyones favorite punching bag)

GIve up. You made a moronic comparison. It isn't close.

O and did you watch the packers game? Teddys completetion % thru 2 years hasnt been seen since Big Ben? Nice company.

bt08

Hoopla Cash
$ 788.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No you didn't liar.

You said flat out..Teddy is not better than Ponder. Not Ponder like. You said he literally was not better. Its absurdly wrong.

For example. Teddys career passer rating is 87. His career passer rating over ponder is great than that of Ben Roethlisberger to Joe Flacco. Also, Flacco's career rating is below Teddy's as this point to. And in your eyes Teddy really can't get any worse lol.

Just their second years? Teddy's is a whole 7 pts better. Which is actually just ever so slightly more than Aaron Rodgers(one of the best of all time) career rating compared to Tony Romo(everyones favorite punching bag)

GIve up. You made a moronic comparison. It isn't close.

O and did you watch the packers game? Teddys completetion % thru 2 years hasnt been seen since Big Ben? Nice company.[/QUO

Stick to hockey

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Stick to hockey

Stick to hockey because you can't find a way to argue stats?

Hahah just pathetic.

Don't stick to anything, you have no talents.

bt08

Hoopla Cash
$ 788.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Stick to hockey because you can't find a way to argue stats?

Hahah just pathetic.

Don't stick to anything, you have no talents.

stick to hockey...dipshit

fknhippie

I'll shit in your shoes.
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Forget stats you two. What do you see when watching TB and what did you see when watching Ponder...and be honest.

bt08

Hoopla Cash
$ 788.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Forget stats you two. What do you see when watching TB and what did you see when watching Ponder...and be honest.

you know Hip, it really doesn't matter now does it because according to MrHockey, I'm stupid, pathetic, have no talents, have insulted the Vikings fan base etc etc all for comparing the 2. For that I am ashamed and want apologize to the entire fan base. As for MrHockey, I say GFY:suds:

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Exactly.

I see what everyone else who covers the sport sees. Teddy is a competent but flawed QB who needs to develop a lot but is already doing many great things.

Ponder is a QB who doesn't belong in this league. Said everyone ever.

And he keeps fighting it.

Simmion

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Teddy doesn't make all the mistakes, or bails after 2 seconds. And has been more clutch in key times which was the deciding factor in some games.

Ponder never did.

bt08

Hoopla Cash
$ 788.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Teddy doesn't make all the mistakes, or bails after 2 seconds. And has been more clutch in key times which was the deciding factor in some games.

Ponder never did.

Ponder had 18 TDs in his sophomore season, none of those were clutch? team also had 10 wins that year.
In the final game against GB needing to win to make the playoffs Ponder has 3 TD passes with no picks in a 37-34 win. Vikes fans are so starved for good QB play they can't help themselves by grasping at any straw of a good play, when evaluating Teddys play this year. Yes he is young and appears to have potential but will he be the long term answer? I for one have serious doubts. We shall see

fknhippie

I'll shit in your shoes.
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Ponder never did.

To me the biggest difference is Teddy goes through his progression better, Ponder tended to lock on to a receiver and give the defense time to react. I agree Ponder bailed too early, but I wish Teddy wouldn't hold on to the ball so long. I think with good coaching Ponder would have been serviceable. I'll get killed for this, but I see both of them as an Alex Smith.

fknhippie

I'll shit in your shoes.
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did Joseph practice today?

Simmion

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ponder had 18 TDs in his sophomore season, none of those were clutch? team also had 10 wins that year.
In the final game against GB needing to win to make the playoffs Ponder has 3 TD passes with no picks in a 37-34 win. Vikes fans are so starved for good QB play they can't help themselves by grasping at any straw of a good play, when evaluating Teddys play this year. Yes he is young and appears to have potential but will he be the long term answer? I for one have serious doubts. We shall see

I shouldn't have said never. Ponder had a few moments, but don't tell me he was just as clutch... Plus I thought that question was "forget stats". Ponder might have faced worse defense, different situations. A defense that was 100% reliant on facing a 2000 yard rusher.... Or did I misunderstand.

Simmion

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think with good coaching Ponder would have been serviceable. I'll get killed for this, but I see both of them as an Alex Smith.

I still think Ponder would be the best back up in the league. When he came into games not facing any pressure of keeping his position. He Played decent. But he won't be Alex Smith, Smith has shown he can be consistent. Where Ponder always was the same. First sign of pressure he runs. That is what bothered me the most.

bt08

Hoopla Cash
$ 788.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I shouldn't have said never. Ponder had a few moments, but don't tell me he was just as clutch... Plus I thought that question was "forget stats". Ponder might have faced worse defense, different situations. A defense that was 100% reliant on facing a 2000 yard rusher.... Or did I misunderstand.

honestly I don't even remember 2012 that much but what do categorize as clutch? and how many of the those moments did Teddy have? I can't think of many at all. The D this year bailed out Teddy countless times. I mean how can go 10-19 for 99 yds with a pick in a division title game and still win?