• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Vikes Fans 2.0

NCChiFan

Argumentum artifex
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So, do you guys, or don't you guys have a real QB this season?

mrwallace2ku

Treehugger
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
JR you're a mod? Congrats buddy! :suds:

I have been a mod on the Cars and Automotive thread for awhile, but they asked for help in cleaning up the NSFW stuff out there..now that it's cleaned up, I'm pretty much just another set of eyes, no mod duties except on the Automotive thread still.

O boy...Does this mean I have to start liking Fords over GM products now?

BTW Randle...Congrats as well, hopefully you can perform as well as the GM 350 has over the decades.

Nice outing by Bridgewater from what I saw in his stats last night, didn't get to watch the game. 17 in the 4th sounds good to me tho.
:yahoo:

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So, do you guys, or don't you guys have a real QB this season?
Teddy looked very solid. Although it was against the Cardinals 3rd stringers, he showed great poise under pressure and made great decisions. No question the guy has skills.

BTW- It seems you are implying Jay Cutler is a real QB. Really??

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Last edited by a moderator:

NCChiFan

Argumentum artifex
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Teddy looked very solid. Although it was against the Cardinals 3rd stringers, he showed great poise under pressure and made great decisions. No question the guy has skills.

BTW- It seems you are implying Jay Cutler is a real QB. Really??

Yea, I believe you would gladly trade any of your last year starters for Jay straight up.

But, glad to hear Teddy is coming along. Think he will actually start this season? Check that, just read the tweets. Hope he develops. Your team with a solid QB is a scary thought on Offense anyway.

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yea, I believe you would gladly trade any of your last year starters for Jay straight up.

But, glad to hear Teddy is coming along. Think he will actually start this season? Check that, just read the tweets. Hope he develops. Your team with a solid QB is a scary thought on Offense anyway.

Bears D 6313 yards allowed
Vikings D 6362 yards allowed

Yeah the Bears D is much better even though they were easily the worst team in the league against the run and allowed the most yards per play in the league.

I honestly think the Bears would be scary with a solid QB, on offense anyhow.

RollingHills

Hoopla Cash
$ 2.11
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Bears gave up more yards per carry last year than any time in the last 50 years. While their offense is solid, their defense is suspect. I am not agreeing with pundits who think Lions and Bears this year. It is either the hated Packers or the Vikings will surprise. Remember, last year Green Bay won the North with an 8-7-1 record.

Packerfan26

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Have the Vikings closed the gap with the Packers?

NorthernLights88

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Bears gave up more yards per carry last year than any time in the last 50 years. While their offense is solid, their defense is suspect. I am not agreeing with pundits who think Lions and Bears this year. It is either the hated Packers or the Vikings will surprise. Remember, last year Green Bay won the North with an 8-7-1 record.

Yep, I said the same thing last year, and it holds true this upcoming season. This is still Green Bay's division for the taking, with the Vikings being the one team that may surprise just enough to challenge them for the division. Detroit ALWAYS manages to screw it up, even when the division was handed to them on a silver platter last season with injured Rodgers and Cutler and the Vikings taking a huge dump, they still blew it. The Bears also keep choking hard when they should be taking the division. Packers still have the edge.

ladyrockess

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
At least we have Cassel so Bridgewater has time to develop. Throwing Ponder into the fire didn't work out so well.

JohnRandle

Gold Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,356.27
Fav. Team #1
Have the Vikings closed the gap with the Packers?

I hope so.
Fortunately the gap wasn't that big, an improved defense would close it pretty quick.
Now, if the Pack defense gets better, the gap will increase until the Vikes get Bridgewater under center.
So, it might be a season or two for us fans..

ladyrockess

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hope so.
Fortunately the gap wasn't that big, an improved defense would close it pretty quick.
Now, if the Pack defense gets better, the gap will increase until the Vikes get Bridgewater under center.
So, it might be a season or two for us fans..

I've been a fan for 20 years. Not going to stop being a fan because of one or two more mediocre seasons.

RollingHills

Hoopla Cash
$ 2.11
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have been a Vikings fan over 40 years. My favorite time was the 1970s when we beat the Packers for 6 years straight, were always winning, and often a factor in the playoffs. Our defense in that era was among the greatest of all time. Three players from the defense are in the HOF from those teams: Carl Eller, Alan Page, and Paul Krause. I think we have been the steadiest team in the division. We never stay out of the playoffs for very long... what three year absence our longest since inception?

Win TWINS!!!

Least Racist Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Does anybody here read/submit other posts, or is this it for the most part? Just trying to figure this forum out...

JohnRandle

Gold Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,356.27
Fav. Team #1
The Vikes thread has never been very busy,
despite the number of fans that have been on here.
I read every post that gets put on here, as I'm sure most of you do.
I'll be on more once football gets rolling. I have a job that gets very busy in the Spring, Summer and Fall, then slows down during Winter.