• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

VIDEO: Total devastation of Seahawks fans

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Beast Mode, Beast Mode, Beast Mode........ Confusion......... Silence.!

Priceless.

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All I know, is there were far too many "beanies" in that room.

Fucking hipsters.

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Kearse catch was great too....quite a few of em' were already in fuck it mode, missed the catch cuz they were spazzing out.

Pretty brutal tho.

RoboticDreams

JM8CH10
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The point to me is sure, they could've easily run Beastmode and may have got the ball in the end zone. I think the fact that a few times during the game the Pats stopped him to little or no gain played a part in the decision. Maybe it was a little cute but that still doesn't take the onus off the QB to make the right decision there. If nothing else it magnifies it. Blame Carroll all you want but trying to aleviate Wilson of any blame is asinine. He made a poor decision and it cost his team big time. If he throws the ball away or makes a different read they still have time to run Lynch and even pass it or run it again.

RegentDenali

LOL at 42-13, 29-3, 19-3
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,798.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seattle fans deserve a little disappointment after lucking out in most games.

Yahh. The fact we have the #1 defense in the NFL for two years in a row and a QB with a RAT of avg 100 over his first three years is just us lucking out most games.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yahh. The fact we have the #1 defense in the NFL for two years in a row and a QB with a RAT of avg 100 over his first three years is just us lucking out most games.

Why is it so hard for fans to admit if their team has a bit of luck? It is just part of the game that sometimes in games teams just get a bit luckier than maybe what the norm would be. I mean does Lockette make catches on tipped passes that fall into his legs on a regular basis? I don't think so but it just so happened in one game this season it did. Before the Green Bay game the Seahawks kicker had only had one onside kick be successful in his time in the NFL so is that really something that a team should expect in recovering the onside kick then going down and scoring and then scoring once again in overtime to win the game. I think the odds of it happening were like 1%.

Being lucky doesn't take away from a team being successful. All it does is show that in the NFL sometimes it does take a bit of luck to win a game. Now I would say if you look back over the last 10 years you will find that every Super Bowl Champion will have had at least one game or at least that one big play that just happened to go their way. For Seattle the year before that big 4th down play where they were just on the edge of field goal range and decided to go for it and just heaved one into the end zone...again how often does that happen to actually work...not very often. For Baltimore the year before that they had a 70-yard bomb where the Broncos safety just happened to mistime his jump giving up a huge touchdown to tie the game with very little time left. They also had where more than once during that post season run that Flacco decided to throw into triple coverage in key moments and somehow Boldin is the one who came down with it. So again luck is just a little bit part of the game.

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Still don't get the guy using the GoPro...

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Someone probably already mentioned this but this video already had a thread...

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,454.99
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It doesn't matter what the Patriots did or what they showed... You line up and see who can push who... No back in the league breaks through contact like Lynch... There is a reason there calling it the worst play call in Super Bowl history... Coaching staff blew it ...

you should be a professional coach, i assume your motto would be run? yes?

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why is it so hard for fans to admit if their team has a bit of luck? It is just part of the game that sometimes in games teams just get a bit luckier than maybe what the norm would be. I mean does Lockette make catches on tipped passes that fall into his legs on a regular basis? I don't think so but it just so happened in one game this season it did. Before the Green Bay game the Seahawks kicker had only had one onside kick be successful in his time in the NFL so is that really something that a team should expect in recovering the onside kick then going down and scoring and then scoring once again in overtime to win the game. I think the odds of it happening were like 1%.

Being lucky doesn't take away from a team being successful. All it does is show that in the NFL sometimes it does take a bit of luck to win a game. Now I would say if you look back over the last 10 years you will find that every Super Bowl Champion will have had at least one game or at least that one big play that just happened to go their way. For Seattle the year before that big 4th down play where they were just on the edge of field goal range and decided to go for it and just heaved one into the end zone...again how often does that happen to actually work...not very often. For Baltimore the year before that they had a 70-yard bomb where the Broncos safety just happened to mistime his jump giving up a huge touchdown to tie the game with very little time left. They also had where more than once during that post season run that Flacco decided to throw into triple coverage in key moments and somehow Boldin is the one who came down with it. So again luck is just a little bit part of the game.

Not to mention, the injuries sustained by other teams in the division. If the Cards don't lose half their offense, Seattle doesn't even win the division. Without HFA, do they even make it to the SB?

I believe Seattle was one of the best teams in the league, but the stars did align for them the second half of the season.

Uhsplit

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,306.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Someone probably already mentioned this but this video already had a thread...

I know, but this way you guys get to witness our pain twice as much. There must be a value there.

Gooch1034

Fuck off!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.23
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know, but this way you guys get to witness our pain twice as much. There must be a value there.

Just remember part of it is relating how they feel and being damn happy its not them on the video. Kinda like when watching the show COPS. lol

MISKO

STILLERS
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
KWGoP.gif

^^^^^seahawk fans in theses threads be like this ^^^^^^

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you should be a professional coach, i assume your motto would be run? yes?

Call me ground boogiewith ... I'm from the old school Bill Cowher style football !! You gotta go Lynch there, you just gotta! :gaah: