• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

USC vs. Bama in 2016

Codaxx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thats the difference between you and I it seems. I did and yet I never compared them to another school in doing so. I simply stated MY opinion. Funny how that works.
-
By calling them fluff, you inherently are comparing them to other schools. Think about it

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:wtf:

That's the biggest fucking pity pot I've seen in a long time.

No one else has to deal with it? Are you high?

I'm constantly bashed on this site. Go read anything I post on the NFL board. Hell, I have no less than 6 or 7 on my ass this week that are following me around to every post I make.

How about MrWallace? Dude had it coming at him from every angle after that infamous gay ad banner. Hell, we still give him some shit over that every now and then. He took that like a fucking man.

How about trying to be a UW fan on a board full of ducks? You don't think I get a shit storm nearly constantly up here because of it?

Your problem is you take the SEC attack stuff personally. Hell, you take EVERYTHING too personally.

Doesn't matter how many times we tell you we like or respect you when you aren't crying, you still get butt hurt and panty wadded over even things as simple as what I posted. I didn't attack you, I poked fun at you. Not in some vitriolic way. Just harmless fun.

Yeah, just try being a duck fan on a board full of fans whose teams have won Natties, that must be rough:whistle:

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
-
By calling them fluff, you inherently are comparing them to other schools. Think about it

Nah, my definition of fluff is marsh mallow like, easy to beat. I dont need to make a comparison to a team, I compared them to a child's desert snack:lol:

mrwallace2ku

Treehugger
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You know they didnt find my brand of humor funny. go figure:noidea:

I thought asking for a polygamy date for the nite in a group of young thangs was going to land me some fun for sure. Musta been my delivery, might need to work out the kinks a bit and try again tonite?:lol:

Yeah...5 double cocktails should be avoided tonite...something about the smell of liquor on your breath might of had something to do with your success rate.
:cocktail:

socaljim242

Phantom Marine
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mine personally, please show link?

BC is fluff. Fresno is fluff. Stanford is not so fluff, depending on the year you catch them, they used to not be so tough though and they are beatable.

Got you you and sabanators post mixed up. He said Alabamas been scheduling cupcakes at the end of the season as long as he could remember. trouble is the practice started in 2007.

As far as BC being fluff. They scored 34 on Florida State and were within 10 of Clemson, beat wake Forrest , Virginia Tech, and Syracuse. Nothing great but hardly Western Carolina and Chattanooga . Fresno has been in and out of the polls over the years and has had some good talent. They put a scare into USC at home when USC was #1 . I don;t recall Chattanooga or Western Carolina or Furman or Florida Atlantic sightings in the top 25.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I'm constantly bashed on this site. Go read anything I post on the NFL board. Hell, I have no less than 6 or 7 on my ass this week that are following me around to every post I make.

How about MrWallace? Dude had it coming at him from every angle after that infamous gay ad banner. Hell, we still give him some shit over that every now and then. He took that like a fucking man.

How about trying to be a UW fan on a board full of ducks? You don't think I get a shit storm nearly constantly up here because of it?

Your problem is you take the SEC attack stuff personally. Hell, you take EVERYTHING too personally.

Doesn't matter how many times we tell you we like or respect you when you aren't crying, you still get butt hurt and panty wadded over even things as simple as what I posted. I didn't attack you, I poked fun at you. Not in some vitriolic way. Just harmless fun.

A few duck fans is your comparison? really?

Wild Turkey

Sarcasm: Just one of my many services.
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have loads of fun with tongue in cheek stuff with LSU fans like TB and KV and even Auburn fans from time to time. Trash talk a good bit with the vols twins as well. And it's all cool and in good fun.

But the majority of posters on this forum aren't about that stuff. It's nothing but straight up hate and constant attacking of the team and fans. You guys think it's all fun to you because you don't have to deal with it constantly. It's not like something was said one time and I got upset. It's the constant attacking every single day in thread after thread. On top of that - it's being ganged up on as well.

I seriously doubt many here could or would deal with it. You wouldn't.

Good grief you are a member of one of the largest fan bases on the CFB bd and stir plenty of shit yourself. If you can't stand the heat then call it a day and find another hobby no one is making you post here.

On any given day I'll have 3 to 5 Texas, Bama or Nebraska posters giving me hell for something (granted I start the shit myself as well) but that's all part of the fun.

Dry Up
Man Up &
Lighten Up

Codaxx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good grief you are a member of one of the largest fan bases on the CFB bd and stir plenty of shit yourself. If you can't stand the heat then call it a day and find another hobby no one is making you post here.

On any given day I'll have 3 to 5 Texas, Bama or Nebraska posters giving me hell for something (granted I start MOST of the shit myself as well) but that's all part of the fun.

Dry Up
Man Up &
Lighten Up

Fixed it for you.

mrwallace2ku

Treehugger
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

COT DAM IT WHIZZZER!

I ALMOST forgot about that one, now you drag it it back up to the surface again and rip the scab open. :doh:

I'll be trolling your every move in the next 5 months.

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Got you you and sabanators post mixed up. He said Alabamas been scheduling cupcakes at the end of the season as long as he could remember. trouble is the practice started in 2007.

As far as BC being fluff. They scored 34 on Florida State and were within 10 of Clemson, beat wake Forrest , Virginia Tech, and Syracuse. Nothing great but hardly Western Carolina and Chattanooga . Fresno has been in and out of the polls over the years and has had some good talent. They put a scare into USC at home when USC was #1 . I don;t recall Chattanooga or Western Carolina or Furman or Florida Atlantic sightings in the top 25.

And all that means what exactly? That because a team can put a scare into you they are good somehow. Lets not forget that the Fresno team that put a scare into you lost to Oregon, Louisiana Tech and two other teams enroute to a five loss year. Doesnt that possibly say something about USC letting their guard down or being overrated more than Fresno being a stellar team that year. Same with Florida State against Boston College, they had been reading their press clippings. BC lost 6 games last year and the ones they did win were almost all very high scoring, down to the wire games. Not like either team was a world beater in the situation you are speaking on.

I have not brought another team into this other than Stanford and wont since i not any fan controls the schedule. Cant defend what you dont control, now can you?

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

On any given day I'll have 3 to 5 Texas, Bama or Nebraska posters giving me hell for something (granted I start the shit myself as well) but that's all part of the fun.

Dry Up
Man Up &
Lighten Up

Actually, I think a good bit of Alabama posters quit posting here for the most part. Sometimes catch them on the team boards. They got tired of it months ago.

I seem to deal with the heat on a daily basis. You guys like to think I'm upset in general when I'm not.

I did get upset and I told Mamba to go fuck himself because he claimed I didn't care about the game and such because I was too poor to attend Alabama games. Somehow that "wasn't personal" and I'm at fault for taking it that way.

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Please, more of that! :nod:

I have to tread lightly, one duck quacks like a mod and i am but a lowly SEC fan with no mod to help back me up.:lol:

I will pay for that one for sure:whistle:

trojanfight

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mine personally, please show link?

BC is fluff. Fresno is fluff. Stanford is not so fluff, depending on the year you catch them, they used to not be so tough though and they are beatable.

not going to call them contenders...but you simply cant compare them to western Carolina, Georgia st, Colorado st. BC is down right now but they have been good before. they played eventual national champion florida st tough.

like it or not you guys have built in wins regardless of the quality of your team...if usc makes few mistakes fresno or BC could be in the game. that's not happening vs a fcs team. or southern miss or FIU.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
not going to call them contenders...but you simply cant compare them to western Carolina, Georgia st, Colorado st. BC is down right now but they have been good before. they played eventual national champion florida st tough.

like it or not you guys have built in wins regardless of the quality of your team...if usc makes few mistakes fresno or BC could be in the game. that's not happening vs a fcs team. or southern miss or FIU.

I wish that was true, we wouldn't have lost to LA Monroe in 2007.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A few duck fans is your comparison? really?

You are right. Silly me. You have no friends and no one even remotely friendly to you up here. It's all attacks and vitriol. The rest of us have no idea what you go through and how hard it is to follow a team that wins titles nearly every year and all of the jealously of other fans that come with it. Heavy is the burden you must carry you poor poor man.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Addendum:

We as Alabama fans apologize for:

- Sexual assaulting other fans
- Committing environmental terrorism on opposing campuses
- Sabotaging construction sites
- Being general conceded assholes
- Embarrassing the state of Alabama with those idiots with toilet paper and Tide boxes
- Making Walmart a national championship trophy tour a good idea
- Saying Roll Tide on camera every time one of you is arrested
- Letting your drunk women beat up Big 12 fans
- Leading the nation in mug shots while wearing team apparel

The bolded are my 2 favorites. :lol:

trojanfight

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nah, my definition of fluff is marsh mallow like, easy to beat. I dont need to make a comparison to a team, I compared them to a child's desert snack:lol:

would you say your team lost to teams considered to be "fluff" in lousiana Monroe, Utah, and Hawaii?