• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

USC vs. Bama in 2016

The Oldtimer

Older than dirt!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
thousands didnt, just one that wanted to make jest of morons who believe what was written.:L

And his comment was a made up one, the one i used was by an actual Oregon football player. Fantasy versus reality 101
LMFAO, how do you know that his comment was made up?? Do you have a crystal ball that you look into?

socaljim242

Phantom Marine
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Alabama's schedule has been formatted the same way for as long as I can remember. So I'm not surprised by the schedule format.

What are you 8 years old?LOL. It started in 2007. If that's as far as you can remember you've got bigger issues. :laugh3:
The longer you gumps hang on the more idiotic you sound. In 2007 was the first appearance of the late season southern cupcake when Louisiana Monroe slipped in.

Last edited by a moderator:

The Oldtimer

Older than dirt!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And I still do not see how anyone needs to apologize for a loss to anyone. My post was to make fun of people, but asking for an apology for a loss is way out of bounds in my opinion. My thoughts are we played the best we could, it was close in the fourth quarter and they beat us. Shit happens, move on. I have sat through lots of losses, I have also sat through many championships, many championships, and i never got an apology from a fan for losing to us. Its how the game is played. Sorry if that hurts some people feelings.
Fair enough. I thought your comment #456 was funny and I just added to it, but now it's time to move on.

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What?? It wasn't only written, it was said by many Bama fans. I know several Bama fans and half of them said that Bama's heart wasn't in the 2014 Sugar Bowl loss to the Sooners. Actually it was the Bama "morons", who wrote and say Bama's heart wasn't in the game. I will be the first to say that a few Bowl Games that USC lost, they hearts weren't in the game.

You may want to go back to post 456 and read it from top to bottom. It stops at 2012 as far as apologies goes and never addresses a loss to my knowledge(and i wrote it) with the exception of the loss to LSU and the loss to A&M, both of which involve the title games for that year which we Bama fans are supposed to not like to have won due to the extreme displeasure it has caused some fans panties to have, when getting all twisted in their britches. this is it, no other losses that led to a title do we apologize for(not that there is one recently), not one. clear now?

The Oldtimer

Older than dirt!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You may want to go back to post 456 and read it from top to bottom. It stops at 2012 as far as apologies goes and never addresses a loss to my knowledge(and i wrote it) with the exception of the loss to LSU and the loss to A&M, both of which involve the title games for that year which we Bama fans are supposed to not like to have won due to the extreme displeasure it has caused some fans panties to have, when getting all twisted in their britches. this is it, no other losses that led to a title do we apologize for(not that there is one recently), not one. clear now?
Okay, fair enough, time to move on.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But hey, I got upset so it's all good right? Isn't that why everyone is posting? To see how many people they can piss off?

In general, no. However, there are secret side bets that take place on YOU. Basically, it's an over/under on how many posts it takes before you meltdown. There's serious vcash at stake.

Wild Turkey

Sarcasm: Just one of my many services.
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In general, no. However, there are secret side bets that take place on YOU. Basically, it's an over/under on how many posts it takes before you meltdown. There's serious vcash at stake.

You just forfeited your bet he wasn't supposed to know so you're out of the pool.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wizard and I are e-bestys actually. Along with tF12

We have normal pm convos on the regular, usually at the same time we are arguing in the forums.

Ya, we rustle each other a bit. But are actually laughing about it and getting along dandy behind the scenes.

^^^THIS^^^

Out here on the "left coast" we understand the concept of "fun" and good spirited smacktalk. But hey, it's probably because of all of the sunshine we get and pot we smoke.:lol:

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You just forfeited your bet he wasn't supposed to know so you're out of the pool.

Its ok, most of the USC fans on here have been out of the pool for a long time. some might even say a few never really made it much into the gene pool.:whistle:

Codaxx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here is the problem though. You play all three fluff teams in a row to start the year and Bama just spreads them out. We each play three fluff teams most years. We start conference play either the second or third game of the year, so how we end up playing our fluff is on us and really damages our chances having a fluff team with no ability to raise or SoS at the end of the year. By then we are all in or all out by game 11 with a chance to redeem ourselves if we have not lost and dont lose to Aubie. By then it really does us more harm to play that nobody than it does us good.

My evidence it can come back to bite you, Florida versus Georgia southern last year. Florida simply did not show up and that can beat any team looking ahead. so is it easier to play a lower tier team at the beginning of the year while the players are fully focused and not beat down from a long year or at the end when they are nagging with injuries and wanting it all to be over?

"focus is a big killer of dreams" - every undefeated team who ever lost a game in November

4 win team losing to Georgia Southern really isnt much evidence. Florida lost their last 7 games. They were just a bad team last year. Not that one game would provide evidence in this matter anyway. I do not see USC with 3 fluff teams to start the year. They start with Fresno State, Stanford, and Boston College.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
^^^THIS^^^

Out here on the "left coast" we understand the concept of "fun" and good spirited smacktalk. But hey, it's probably because of all of the sunshine we get and pot we smoke.:lol:

So which is it?

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
4 win team losing to Georgia Southern really isnt much evidence. Florida lost their last 7 games. They were just a bad team last year. Not that one game would provide evidence in this matter anyway. I do not see USC with 3 fluff teams to start the year. They start with Fresno State, Stanford, and Boston College.

Now Codaxx, normally i would agree with you but i have it on good authority from other supposedly much more knowledgeable fans of college football in this thread alone that FBS team should only have to show up to beat an FCS team. So all i am doing is using the logic that was applied previously to form my evidence. Did i do that wrong or could what they said be pure bullshit? I am now officially confused.:noidea:

Codaxx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now Cadaxxx, normally i would agree with you but i have it on good authority from other supposedly much more knowledgeable fans of college football in this thread alone that FBS team should only have to show up to beat an FCS team. So all i am doing is using the logic that was applied previously to form my evidence. Did i do that wrong or could what they said be pure bullshit? I am now officially confused.:noidea:
-
FBS wins about 83% of its games vs FCS, so it is a pretty solid bet to make that a FBS schools will beat a FCS school. FBS has a .500 record vs itself, much harder bet.

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
-
FBS wins about 83% of its games vs FCS, so it is a pretty solid bet to make that a FBS schools will beat a FCS school. FBS has a .500 record vs itself, much harder bet.

Still, we cannot ignore the strong factual evidence that was placed in this forum thread that if an FBS team shows up it should win. Go to go with the most learned posters in here, so i stand by my evidence i posted. they will surely back me up on this wont they?:whistle:

963BUSC

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Addendum:

We as Alabama fans apologize for:

- Sexual assaulting other fans
- Committing environmental terrorism on opposing campuses
- Sabotaging construction sites
- Being general conceded assholes
- Embarrassing the state of Alabama with those idiots with toilet paper and Tide boxes
- Making Walmart a national championship trophy tour a good idea
- Saying Roll Tide on camera every time one of you is arrested
- Letting your drunk women beat up Big 12 fans
- Leading the nation in mug shots while wearing team apparel

No apologies are necessary for letting your drunk women beat up Big 12 fans. It’s such a great video I am hoping for an encore.

Codaxx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Still, we cannot ignore the strong factual evidence that was placed in this forum thread that if an FBS team shows up it should win. Go to go with the most learned posters in here, so i stand by my evidence i posted. they will surely back me up on this wont they?:whistle:
-
I would guess that a top 20 team probably wins close to 98-99%. There really is no reason to schedule them. Even Saban has said the 5 AQ conferences should only play each other. Texas plays North Texas this year. It is terrible, even if they almost beat Georgia last year. I dont understand the pt of defending the practice. We all know it is just crappy. Most teams do it, but that does not make a good practice. People should just say, "yeah, it sucks. I wish I coudl change it, but I cant. Now beat it".

socaljim242

Phantom Marine
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now Codaxx, normally i would agree with you but i have it on good authority from other supposedly much more knowledgeable fans of college football in this thread alone that FBS team should only have to show up to beat an FCS team. So all i am doing is using the logic that was applied previously to form my evidence. Did i do that wrong or could what they said be pure bullshit? I am now officially confused.:noidea:

You must be confused if you think Fresno State , Stanford and Boston College are three "fluff" games in a row for USC. Sorry but still no excuse for W. Carolina in Nov. Oh, but I forgot. Your reference point goes only as far back as 2007.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
-
I would guess that a top 20 team probably wins close to 98-99%. There really is no reason to schedule them. Even Saban has said the 5 AQ conferences should only play each other. Texas plays North Texas this year. It is terrible, even if they almost beat Georgia last year. I dont understand the pt of defending the practice. We all know it is just crappy. Most teams do it, but that does not make a good practice. People should just say, "yeah, it sucks. I wish I coudl change it, but I cant. Now beat it".

90% of college football teams schedule FCS games. It does suck and I would change it.

However, basically only a few teams get called out for it - and by fans of teams that play FCS teams a good bit of the time. That is what leads to "defense" of it, not the practice itself.