• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

USC vs. Bama in 2016

The Oldtimer

Older than dirt!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
An open apology to college football from the University of Alabama.

Dear college football fans, we sincerely apologize. For what you ask? Well many things and if you will take the time we would like to address them one at a time.

First we apologize for the game against Texas in 2009-2010 season, we had no way of knowing that direct physical contact with Colt would injure him in any way and we sincerely apologize for hitting him when he had the ball. We know based on his apparent toughness that the game would have certainly been different had he managed to not get injured falling down like that. We are going to take steps to insure this does not happen again in the future, if we can just get the NCAA to pass a flag football initiative, this will solve the problem of hitting players that are carrying the ball, at least intentionally that is.

Secondly, we apologize for winning the title in 2011. We know that we lost to LSU in overtime that year and should not have been in the game, since clearly we did not win our division or Conference. We understand that not everyone can see that we don’t control the voting (we want to, believe us, we really do) but this is no excuse, we apologize anyway. Next time we will instead offer to renounce the poll position that the pollsters voted us into and allow a more deserving team who didn’t get voted that spot a chance to play for a title. We can see how it is confusing to many of you who feel that Alabama and Saban in particular control the voting, but this simply is not true. We are working on that though, so stand by in the future for an announcement.

And lastly, we apologize for 2012. We did not mean to back into yet another title. It was not our intention to have the NCAA place Ohio State on probation for being lied to by their old coach, we merely wanted them to fire him and fade into mediocrity. Who actually knew they would play no one of note all year and go undefeated in 2012, without being eligible for post season play? We are sincerely sorry for causing that man to lie to the NCAA. We also apologize for the perception that many of the voters have that Alabama is worthy of a title shot in case they actually only lose one game like some of the other teams that year did as well. We will work harder in the future to remove that doubt by not losing any more games, but if we do, remember we don’t have that mind control drug worked out 100% just yet. Oh, and sorry to hear about Te’o’s girlfriend also, we really hated to manhandle him and the Undefeated Domers in the title game like that, but sometimes the best team just shows its mettle. We hope his losses that year have faded into the past and are certain he is showing the same great skill in the NFL that he showed in that game against us.

Sincerely,
Al and the rest of the Bama faithful

:suds:
LOL, but did Bama and they fans apologize for getting blown out in the 2014 Sugar Bowl?

WhiteMamba

John: 8:36
Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm closer to you right now than you think, maybe you'll be first:laugh3:

I got my knife for that beaver pelt I need for the wall.

I tried selling Wallace one of those I had sitting around. Now that we are bros outside the hoop, I should give him a Beaver pelt.

963BUSC

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know its preseason and there isn't much else to talk about but 417 posts and counting for a game that is more than 2 years away is pretty impressive. I think the AD's did a good job of scheduling opponents.

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL, but did Bama and they fans apologize for getting blown out in the 2014 Sugar Bowl?

why should they is a better question? Maybe you can answer that since USC has never lost a game to anyone.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I wouldn't say blown out, but IIRC we congratulated Oklahoma. They played the better game, and they deserved to win.

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I tried selling Wallace one of those I had sitting around. Now that we are bros outside the hoop, I should give him a Beaver pelt.

Me and Wallybeaver are buds too. Love me some beaver.:lol:

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know its preseason and there isn't much else to talk about but 417 posts and counting for a game that is more than 2 years away is pretty impressive. I think the AD's did a good job of scheduling opponents.

It would be nice if this thread were actually about this game, but it's actually just about Alabama and OOC road games.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wizard and I are e-bestys actually. Along with tF12

We have normal pm convos on the regular, usually at the same time we are arguing in the forums.

Ya, we rustle each other a bit. But are actually laughing about it and getting along dandy behind the scenes.

That is the point. Like I said, it's not even close and you couldn't handle it.

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It would be nice if this thread were actually about this game, but it's actually just about Alabama and OOC road games.

You spelled that wrong, its OCC games, socaljim says so.

I still havent found that c in OF

pennstatenut

Working with my wood
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Neutral games weren't so big back then. We still schedule quality teams to start the season, it's just done neutral site when possible. Otherwise we still do home and home(like Penn St).
Not a good one to bring up. You backed out of that series when you got nailed by the NCAA yet again, rescheduled it later.

The Oldtimer

Older than dirt!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wouldn't say blown out, but IIRC we congratulated Oklahoma. They played the better game, and they deserved to win.
Okay, maybe I shouldn't have said blown out. If I remember correctly, the Sooners took control of the game in the second quarter.

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Outside Conference Contests :noidea:

no one has an indoor stadium do they, arent they all outside?

I came up with Orange County Choppers as my only guess.:noidea:

mrwallace2ku

Treehugger
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm closer to you right now than you think, maybe you'll be first:laugh3:

No doubt your knee deep into my shit Bo, waders might help in getting here as well.

I got my knife for that beaver pelt I need for the wall.

Save it for a table piece, better yet...make a winter set of new undies out of it... nicest fur you'll ever wear.

ANYTIME bro, anytime.

Me and Wallybeaver are buds too. Love me some beaver.:lol:

OMG Bo!...lick your own tail...:scratch:

carryon...

The Oldtimer

Older than dirt!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
why should they is a better question? Maybe you can answer that since USC has never lost a game to anyone.
Read your comment #456 again, it was about Bama, not USC!!

Last edited by a moderator:

Wild Turkey

Sarcasm: Just one of my many services.
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
An open apology to college football from the University of Alabama.

Dear college football fans, we sincerely apologize. For what you ask? Well many things and if you will take the time we would like to address them one at a time.

First we apologize for the game against Texas in 2009-2010 season, we had no way of knowing that direct physical contact with Colt would injure him in any way and we sincerely apologize for hitting him when he had the ball. We know based on his apparent toughness that the game would have certainly been different had he managed to not get injured falling down like that. We are going to take steps to insure this does not happen again in the future, if we can just get the NCAA to pass a flag football initiative, this will solve the problem of hitting players that are carrying the ball, at least intentionally that is.

Secondly, we apologize for winning the title in 2011. We know that we lost to LSU in overtime that year and should not have been in the game, since clearly we did not win our division or Conference. We understand that not everyone can see that we don’t control the voting (we want to, believe us, we really do) but this is no excuse, we apologize anyway. Next time we will instead offer to renounce the poll position that the pollsters voted us into and allow a more deserving team who didn’t get voted that spot a chance to play for a title. We can see how it is confusing to many of you who feel that Alabama and Saban in particular control the voting, but this simply is not true. We are working on that though, so stand by in the future for an announcement.

And lastly, we apologize for 2012. We did not mean to back into yet another title. It was not our intention to have the NCAA place Ohio State on probation for being lied to by their old coach, we merely wanted them to fire him and fade into mediocrity. Who actually knew they would play no one of note all year and go undefeated in 2012, without being eligible for post season play? We are sincerely sorry for causing that man to lie to the NCAA. We also apologize for the perception that many of the voters have that Alabama is worthy of a title shot in case they actually only lose one game like some of the other teams that year did as well. We will work harder in the future to remove that doubt by not losing any more games, but if we do, remember we don’t have that mind control drug worked out 100% just yet. Oh, and sorry to hear about Te’o’s girlfriend also, we really hated to manhandle him and the Undefeated Domers in the title game like that, but sometimes the best team just shows its mettle. We hope his losses that year have faded into the past and are certain he is showing the same great skill in the NFL that he showed in that game against us.

Sincerely,
Al and the rest of the Bama faithful

:suds:

Addendum:

We as Alabama fans apologize for:

- Sexual assaulting other fans
- Committing environmental terrorism on opposing campuses
- Sabotaging construction sites
- Being general conceded assholes
- Embarrassing the state of Alabama with those idiots with toilet paper and Tide boxes
- Making Walmart a national championship trophy tour a good idea
- Saying Roll Tide on camera every time one of you is arrested
- Letting your drunk women beat up Big 12 fans
- Leading the nation in mug shots while wearing team apparel