• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

USC vs. Bama in 2016

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
4d20 Sabanator

If you can't have one conversation without name calling and cussing maybe you should find a new hobby. :noidea:

Continue posting fine, but sheesh, don't be so sensitive.

How typical of you.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here is the thing, Bama does that also.

Then they are rewarded with more fluff in game 11.

No we don't, we usually start every season with a good team. Top10 teams often times, but the past 2 years the teams have declined before we played them. That's football.

oaknightshockey1

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,928.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ding ding ding we have a winner

Neutral site also gives fans a better chance to attend the game. I'm sure more than 20K USC fans want to see an Alabama/USC matchup, but only about 20K would make it to Tuscaloosa if that many. Whereas neutral site USC could send 45-50K fans.

Seems to me more fans would get a chance to see the games if they were home and home...

93,000>45-50k
101,000>45-50k

The Oldtimer

Older than dirt!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Neutral site also gives fans a better chance to attend the game. I'm sure more than 20K USC fans want to see an Alabama/USC matchup, but only about 20K would make it to Tuscaloosa if that many. Whereas neutral site USC could send 45-50K fans.
LMFAO, did you really think that 40/50 thousand USC fans would/could travel to Texas to watch the USC/Bama game in 2016??

The Oldtimer

Older than dirt!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seems to me more fans would get a chance to see the games if they were home and home...

93,000>45-50k
101,000>45-50k
Bingo!!!! LSU and Washington had a Home and Home not too many years ago and fans of "both" teams got a chance to attend the home game.

WhiteMamba

John: 8:36
Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No we don't, we usually start every season with a good team. Top10 teams often times, but the past 2 years the teams have declined before we played them. That's football.

Ya, I realize that you have one ooc vs a VT or WV... Whoever. Just like UO vs Tennessee. When scheduled they were decent and there is no fault in that.

But you get two more cupcakes( like everyone else) and another cupcake fcs style in November.

Hey, as a guy who has never been to a Bama game I am sure it makes it easier to deal with the fact you are playing West Carina in Game 11.

It is fine with you because too much of your self respect has left you long ago. A mans self worth shouldn't be so heavily affiliated with roll tide. So much that you defend a game vs fcs in November. Just so you can have the chance stack up more MNC

Last edited by a moderator:

Codaxx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

-
How did you get that from my post that Bama used to schedule home and home games prior to probation?

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ya, I realize that you have one home and home vs a VT or WV... Whoever. Just like UO vs Tennessee. When scheduled they were decent and there is no fault in that.

But you get two more cupcakes( like everyone else) and another cupcake fcs style in November.

Hey, as a guy who has never been to a Bama game I am sure it makes it easier to deal with the fact you are playing West Carina in Game 11.

It is fine with you because too much of your self respect has left you long ago. A mans self worth shouldn't be so heavily affiliated with roll tide. So much that you defend a game vs fcs in November. Just so you can have the chance stack up more MNC

What the fuck are you even talking about anymore? Because I was too poor to go see Alabama play when I lived in state, I'm suddenly less of a fan? Because I enjoy college football and defend my team against the constant and irrational hate thrown on these forums, I base my self worth on them?

Go fuck yourself prick.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The difference in attendance for USC would have more to do with ticket allotment than with venue. In neutral site games, it's pretty much a 50/50 split. Playing in the opponents home venue, isn't.

As a fan, given the choice of travelling to Jerrah World or Tuscaloosa, I'm going to Tuscaloosa. The other teams venue gives the opportunity to witness/learn about that programs traditions and history.

A neutral site game just doesn't have that.

Codaxx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What the fuck are you even talking about anymore? Because I was too poor to go see Alabama play when I lived in state, I'm suddenly less of a fan? Because I enjoy college football and defend my team against the constant and irrational hate thrown on these forums, I base my self worth on them?

Go fuck yourself prick.

angry poster is still angry

WhiteMamba

Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bottom line, we are excited about this game.

But it does prove further that the majority, not all, the SEC is scared of home and homes.

Especially vs good PAC teams.

Evidenced by aTm backing out on SC and UGA backing out of home and home vs Oregon.

Tennessee learned the hard way. Worst loss ever at home was to Oregon. And worse loss ever period was to Oregon at Autzen.

I am confident in saying Bama knew better than wanting to travel to the mosoleum.

WhiteMamba

Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Go fuck yourself prick.

:yes:

Rustled jimmies UNLOCKED!!!

Too easy

Wait for it... Wait for it.... 4down20 " I am taking my ball and going home, I quit SportsHoopla... "

Waaaaaa

The Oldtimer

Older than dirt!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bottom line, we are excited about this game.

But it does prove further that the majority, not all, the SEC is scared of home and homes.

Especially vs good PAC teams.

Evidenced by aTm backing out on SC and UGA backing out of home and home vs Oregon.

Tennessee learned the hard way. Worst loss ever at home was to Oregon. And worse loss ever period was to Oregon at Autzen.

I am confident in saying Bama knew better than wanting to travel to the mosoleum.
Yes, yes and damn yes!!!! Good comment!!!:suds:

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:yes:

Rustled jimmies UNLOCKED!!!

Too easy

Wait for it... Wait for it.... 4down20 " I am taking my ball and going home, I quit SportsHoopla... "

Waaaaaa

If you need to piss people off to brighten your day, then you obviously need it more than I do.

The Oldtimer

Older than dirt!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Go fuck yourself prick.
Come on dude, you are showing your "true colors"!!!