• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

USC vs. Bama in 2016

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Read your comment #456 again, it was about Bama, not USC!!

Still dont follow why they need to apologize for losing a game to another team, not following the warped logic it takes to make that statement.

I will ask you this, was it not enough that we were here on the hoop in person during the game and took our lumps and congratulated the fans of Oklahoma? I see no need for an apology but if you want me to i will after I see your 323 apologies to the teams you have lost to.

Hell i will be nice and just allow you to apologize to the 17 teams you've lost to in bowl games and we'll call it even. Hows that, seem fair to you?

WhiteMamba

John: 8:36
Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
After Oky beat Bama

"We just didn't want to be there." -Bama fans

:rollseyes:

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Addendum:

We as Alabama fans apologize for:

- Sexual assaulting other fans
- Committing environmental terrorism on opposing campuses
- Sabotaging construction sites
- Being general conceded assholes
- Embarrassing the state of Alabama with those idiots with toilet paper and Tide boxes
- Making Walmart a national championship trophy tour a good idea
- Saying Roll Tide on camera every time one of you is arrested
- Letting your drunk women beat up Big 12 fans
- Leading the nation in mug shots while wearing team apparel

We do not apologize for any one of those. If we can do them all over we most likely will at some point. Need any yard work done?

Last edited by a moderator:

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
After Oky beat Bama

"We just didn't want to be there." -Bama fans

"I don't want to play in a Rose Bowl unless I'm playing for a national championship,"- Josh Huff Oregon Duck Wide Receiver

trojanfight

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Usually Alabama is 1 or 2 late in the season, and November has ALWAYS been the toughest month to win games for us. When we lose late, it gives other teams that are not so used to the spotlight a chance to win out and play for all the marbles. Coincidence or not, it seems like every time Alabama loses that one game, a tram or two with a walk in chance loses their game (ie Ohio State 2013, Oregon&KSU 2012, Oklahoma State&Stanford 2011, etc.) mind you to teams they are favored against.

isn't this the same "tough month" you have built in bye week with fcs school every year?

WhiteMamba

Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"I don't want to play in a Rose Bowl unless I'm playing for a national championship,"- Josh Huff Oregon Duck Wide Receiver

Yep, he is a player, doushey comment.

Difference is, you fans think you are just as important as the players.

WhiteMamba

Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Notice I said fans, as we are on a fans msg board.

lol @ the Gumps.

:dhd:

The Oldtimer

Older than dirt!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Still dont follow why they need to apologize for losing a game to another team, not following the warped logic it takes to make that statement.

I will ask you this, was it not enough that we were here on the hoop in person during the game and took our lumps and congratulated the fans of Oklahoma? I see no need for an apology but if you want me to i will after I see your 323 apologies to the teams you have lost to.

Hell i will be nice and just allow you to apologize to the 17 teams you've lost to in bowl games and we'll call it even. Hows that, seem fair to you?
Come on dude, lighten up. I was referring to your comment #456 that stated, "An open apology to college football from the University of Alabama". I know you and "some" Bama fans came on FN and congratulated the fans of Oklahoma for beating Bama? Sorry if I hit a nerve, but damn you have to learn to relax a little. Again I was just replying to your comment #456, nothing more.

trojanfight

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Alabama's schedule has been formatted the same way for as long as I can remember. So I'm not surprised by the schedule format.

going back through the schedule year by year looks like they made the change to late season cupcakes after getting thrashed by Utah. desperate times call for desperate measures.

The Oldtimer

Older than dirt!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

LOL, why are you comparing what one Oregon player said to what thousands of Bama fans said?

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
isn't this the same "tough month" you have built in bye week with fcs school every year?

Here is the problem though. You play all three fluff teams in a row to start the year and Bama just spreads them out. We each play three fluff teams most years. We start conference play either the second or third game of the year, so how we end up playing our fluff is on us and really damages our chances having a fluff team with no ability to raise or SoS at the end of the year. By then we are all in or all out by game 11 with a chance to redeem ourselves if we have not lost and dont lose to Aubie. By then it really does us more harm to play that nobody than it does us good.

My evidence it can come back to bite you, Florida versus Georgia southern last year. Florida simply did not show up and that can beat any team looking ahead. so is it easier to play a lower tier team at the beginning of the year while the players are fully focused and not beat down from a long year or at the end when they are nagging with injuries and wanting it all to be over?

"focus is a big killer of dreams" - every undefeated team who ever lost a game in November

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL, why are you comparing what one Oregon player said to what thousands of Bama fans said?

thousands didnt, just one that wanted to make jest of morons who believe what was written.:L

And his comment was a made up one, the one i used was by an actual Oregon football player. Fantasy versus reality 101

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep, he is a player, doushey comment.

Difference is, you fans think you are just as important as the players.

Some of us who attend games are, Ever been to a game with no one there?

Go to have fans to make the game worth playing, otherwise its a bunch of sweaty men chasing a leather ball around like monkeys fucking a football.

The Oldtimer

Older than dirt!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
thousands didnt, just one that wanted to make jest of morons who believe what was written.:L

And his comment was a made up one, the one i used was by an actual Oregon football player. Fantasy versus reality 101
What?? It wasn't only written, it was said by many Bama fans. I know several Bama fans and half of them said that Bama's heart wasn't in the 2014 Sugar Bowl loss to the Sooners. Actually it was the Bama "morons", who wrote and say Bama's heart wasn't in the game. I will be the first to say that a few Bowl Games that USC lost, they hearts weren't in the game.

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Come on dude, lighten up. I was referring to your comment #456 that stated, "An open apology to college football from the University of Alabama". I know you and "some" Bama fans came on FN and congratulated the fans of Oklahoma for beating Bama? Sorry if I hit a nerve, but damn you have to learn to relax a little. Again I was just replying to your comment #456, nothing more.

And I still do not see how anyone needs to apologize for a loss to anyone. My post was to make fun of people, but asking for an apology for a loss is way out of bounds in my opinion. My thoughts are we played the best we could, it was close in the fourth quarter and they beat us. Shit happens, move on. I have sat through lots of losses, I have also sat through many championships, many championships, and i never got an apology from a fan for losing to us. Its how the game is played. Sorry if that hurts some people feelings.