• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

USC vs. Bama in 2016

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Say what you want. Try and spin it any way you want. The knowledgeable college football fan knows Playing Fresno State and Boston College in home and homes is waaaay different than playing Florida Atlantic and Western Carolina only at home.

Did I make a claim a to it was or wasnt? you seem determined to draw me into a conversation I wont have with you or anyone. My contention is the teams you say you got a scare from or FSU got a scare from simply were not that good and that the scared teams (yours and FSU) slipped for a moment. Good luck with the rest as you will not get me to defend what i dont control, End of story, no matter how much it pisses you off that i wont bite.

:deadhorse::crutch:

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
hey I just saw on espn nick saban saying how great a coach lane kiffin is. that holds weight lol

He likes the little Bastard for some reason, but I imagine that Saban likes some things that i dont. Wont twist my panties if he likes the little bastard. If he cant coach an offense at Alabama with the stable of back we lawys have, then he may never see the sidelines as a HC again unless its at Savannah st. or UNC Charlotte.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In general he is right, even if there are exceptions.

Alabama schedule last year and this coming year isn't very good. But that just started in the past 2 years, it was much higher quality for the years prior to that. Some of that is due to the SEC losing strength last year, but some of that is playing teams ranked in the 80-100's rather than in the 40's-50's as well as getting teams like WVU who aren't as good as they were a few years ago.

Uh, actually he's not. USC plays a conference opponent in the 2nd or 3rd game of the year each season since the PAC expanded to 12. USC ends the season with UCLA and Notre Dame back to back every other season.

Prior to the PAC expansion USC played teams like Va. Tech, Auburn, Arkansas, tOSU and Nebraska in home and homes in the 1st or 2nd game of the season. The exception on that list being Va. Tech which was a neutral site game on the east coast.

mrwallace2ku

Treehugger
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He likes the little Bastard for some reason, but I imagine that Saban likes some things that i dont. Wont twist my panties if he likes the little bastard. If he cant coach an offense at Alabama with the stable of back we lawys have, then he may never see the sidelines as a HC again unless its at Savannah st. or UNC Charlotte.

Oh boy, here we go again. Bo's on the road drinking again...:laugh3:

socaljim242

Phantom Marine
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did I make a claim a to it was or wasnt? you seem determined to draw me into a conversation I wont have with you or anyone. My contention is the teams you say you got a scare from or FSU got a scare from simply were not that good and that the scared teams (yours and FSU) slipped for a moment. Good luck with the rest as you will not get me to defend what i dont control, End of story, no matter how much it pisses you off that i wont bite.

:deadhorse::crutch:

OH you wanna just make the statement and move on without being called out on it. Well isn't that nice. LOL.
You said USC started the season with three fluff games and that Bama spreads out their fluff games.
Fresno State and Boston College have had good teams and have been ranked. While they were not top 15 teams they were at least good teams capable of putting up points and giving you a good game( ask FSU about BC last year). You can't compare them to Chattanooga and Western Carolina who haven't given anyone a scare and have not seen a ranking in the top 25 . I realize you wanna stop arguing this because of the stupidity of your statement especially since Stanford is among the first three teams USC plays. But:laugh3: I could give a rats ass if you don;t wanna keep arguing your statement I enjoy showing how stupid it was. lol

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I really hope Kiffin is still on that team when this game happens. That extra layer of story within a story will certainly stir up some awesome back and forth.

And should SC win... those Kiffin you face! smilies won't be so outdated after all!!! (The ! are for TF12).

:suds:

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh boy, here we go again. Bo's on the road drinking again...:laugh3:

That third one with no lunch today finally hit me hard. Need to slow down or round two of Sister Wives Alabama will never get off the ground good. gotta go with my A game tonight, leave tomorrow and i need to see two sets of twin towers:squeeze:

I know when:flypig:

maybe if i offer them money:laugh3:

pennstatenut

Working with my wood
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have loads of fun with tongue in cheek stuff with LSU fans like TB and KV and even Auburn fans from time to time. Trash talk a good bit with the vols twins as well. And it's all cool and in good fun.

But the majority of posters on this forum aren't about that stuff. It's nothing but straight up hate and constant attacking of the team and fans. You guys think it's all fun to you because you don't have to deal with it constantly. It's not like something was said one time and I got upset. It's the constant attacking every single day in thread after thread. On top of that - it's being ganged up on as well.

I seriously doubt many here could or would deal with it. You wouldn't.
Penn State fans laugh at you. Grow some damn skin.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Uh, actually he's not. USC plays a conference opponent in the 2nd or 3rd game of the year each season since the PAC expanded to 12. USC ends the season with UCLA and Notre Dame back to back every other season.

Prior to the PAC expansion USC played teams like Va. Tech, Auburn, Arkansas, tOSU and Nebraska in home and homes in the 1st or 2nd game of the season. The exception on that list being Va. Tech which was a neutral site game on the east coast.

With most teams he is correct, aka in general.

mrwallace2ku

Treehugger
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That third one with no lunch today finally hit me hard. Need to slow down or round two of Sister Wives Alabama will never get off the ground good. gotta go with my A game tonight, leave tomorrow and i need to see two sets of twin towers:squeeze:

I know when:flypig:

maybe if i offer them money:laugh3:

Livin in the "seedy" part of town? Now your talking my language Bo. Never "offer" anyone anything until you can SEE the jewel box...tip from yer uncle Lar.
:lol:

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Penn State fans laugh at you. Grow some damn skin.

Actual true stuff doesn't bother me. If people were trying to claim that it was all proof that Penn St was running a pedo ring I could see your point.

WhiteMamba

John: 8:36
Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Actually, I think a good bit of Alabama posters quit posting here for the most part. Sometimes catch them on the team boards. They got tired of it months ago.

I seem to deal with the heat on a daily basis. You guys like to think I'm upset in general when I'm not.

I did get upset and I told Mamba to go fuck himself because he claimed I didn't care about the game and such because I was too poor to attend Alabama games. Somehow that "wasn't personal" and I'm at fault for taking it that way.

Not once did I mention you were a poor.

Lie filled post is lie filled.

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OH you wanna just make the statement and move on without being called out on it. Well isn't that nice. LOL.
You said USC started the season with three fluff games and that Bama spreads out their fluff games.
Fresno State and Boston College have had good teams and have been ranked. While they were not top 15 teams they were at least good teams capable of putting up points and giving you a good game( ask FSU about BC last year). You can't compare them to Chattanooga and Western Carolina who haven't given anyone a scare and have not seen a ranking in the top 25 . I realize you wanna stop arguing this because of the stupidity of your statement especially since Stanford is among the first three teams USC plays. But:laugh3: I could give a rats ass if you don;t wanna keep arguing your statement I enjoy showing how stupid it was. lol

Nope and again i will repeat this one more time as it appears either your glasses dont work, you're too obtuse to get it, or you clearly want to just be right and dont care what you post in order to try. I never made mention of any team except Fresno and BC being fluff and I clearly stated my argument for why based on the parameters you placed in the conversation. I did not bring any other team in because I do not control the schedule. Did you see it that time and were you able to read it clearly?

I do not control shit at Alabama and thus, cannot and will not defend something I do not control. I merely watch the games either in person or at my house. I contribute a fairly decent sum each year to an association I belong to as an Alum and I have met the man who controls the schedule for the most part now on a couple of occasions, where I voiced my concerns and we discussed it for a moment. He stated his reason why it is that way and I took his word for it as such, because he is an honorable man and has always been so.

If you want to discuss another subject that i will talk about, then fine, but you will not get me to comment on the OCC:L games that they play as i dont control them nor can you do anything to ever change how its done at my university, the one you claim to be a fan of, or any other school for that matter. To sit and bitch about something you cannot change endlessly is counterproductive to do so just to feel like you have done something. I have better pursuits in life than demeaning others and their teams just to be happy. Apparently you dont and it shows in every post you make that is dripping with disdain and anger. good luck with that intense problem you have.

pennstatenut

Working with my wood
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Actual true stuff doesn't bother me. If people were trying to claim that it was all proof that Penn St was running a pedo ring I could see your point.

No, you can't. I've been dealing with the pedo talk for 3 years and 75% of it are lies but you're not going to get anyone to change their minds on a message board. Suck it up and move on, just like I have about bitching about the ads. I said what I said and listened to everyone calling me every name in the book, like they think that hurts me. Do you think I'm going to write paragraphs to try to convince them otherwise? People will always think differently. I'm not about to lose any sleep over a message board.

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Livin in the "seedy" part of town? Now your talking my language Bo. Never "offer" anyone anything until you can SEE the jewel box...tip from yer uncle Lar.
:lol:

Had a few Jewel sticks get pulled out after the fact:lol:

Dont you hate when they can hide that adams apple Wally?

Had a friend in Rota Spain that picked up a dude dressed in drag at the base bar when we pulled in for a few hours one time. He got out behind the bar and the guy was going to give him a BJ, but he wanted his first. My buddy didnt realize what he'd done till he saw it poking up at him, he then commenced to beating the shit out of this dude. Broke the guys face bones, his arm in two places and cracked 4 ribs.

The court martial was held on board the ship at sea and they flew in the complainant and the Military judge from the local base at Rota. long story short, my buddy got off with light duty and reduced in rank, but managed to stay in the military due to the circumstances of what the guy who got his ass beat tried to do. He( My navy buddy)doesnt live far from me now but he used to live in New York. He's one Yankee that is welcome down south for sure:nod:

Last edited by a moderator:

The Oldtimer

Older than dirt!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
^^^THIS^^^

Out here on the "left coast" we understand the concept of "fun" and good spirited smacktalk. But hey, it's probably because of all of the sunshine we get and pot we smoke.:lol:
No, it's called having an "open mind".

The Oldtimer

Older than dirt!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You must be confused if you think Fresno State , Stanford and Boston College are three "fluff" games in a row for USC. Sorry but still no excuse for W. Carolina in Nov. Oh, but I forgot. Your reference point goes only as far back as 2007.
LOL, yeah it's so much fun commenting on this thread!!! :suds:

The Oldtimer

Older than dirt!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
hey I just saw on espn nick saban saying how great a coach lane kiffin is. that holds weight lol
LMFAO!!! Did Saban really say that LK was a "good" coach?? That is not what most SEC fans have said the last 3/4 years, even if he was the best Head Coach, that the Vols have had the last 6/7 years.

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LMFAO!!! Did Saban really say that LK was a "good" coach?? That is not what most SEC fans have said the last 3/4 years, even if he was the best Head Coach, that the Vols have had the last 6/7 years.

Just a question, is this the equivalent of being the tallest midget on the set of the Wizard of Oz?

Saban likes Kiffin, not sure why. As long as he can coach offense is all that matters, if he cant and bucks Sabans team philosophy for success, then he will be out on his ass again.:nod: