• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

USC vs. Bama in 2016

socaljim242

Phantom Marine
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nope and again i will repeat this one more time as it appears either your glasses dont work, you're too obtuse to get it, or you clearly want to just be right and dont care what you post in order to try. I never made mention of any team except Fresno and BC being fluff and I clearly stated my argument for why based on the parameters you placed in the conversation. I did not bring any other team in because I do not control the schedule. Did you see it that time and were you able to read it clearly?

I do not control shit at Alabama and thus, cannot and will not defend something I do not control. I merely watch the games either in person or at my house. I contribute a fairly decent sum each year to an association I belong to as an Alum and I have met the man who controls the schedule for the most part now on a couple of occasions, where I voiced my concerns and we discussed it for a moment. He stated his reason why it is that way and I took his word for it as such, because he is an honorable man and has always been so.

If you want to discuss another subject that i will talk about, then fine, but you will not get me to comment on the OCC:L games that they play as i dont control them nor can you do anything to ever change how its done at my university, the one you claim to be a fan of, or any other school for that matter. To sit and bitch about something you cannot change endlessly is counterproductive to do so just to feel like you have done something. I have better pursuits in life than demeaning others and their teams just to be happy. Apparently you dont and it shows in every post you make that is dripping with disdain and anger. good luck with that intense problem you have.

Here's what you wrote. "Here is the problem though. You play all three fluff teams in a row to start the year and Bama just spreads them out"

You clearly don't even know what you wrote or you're playing dumb. Or just dumb and can't count.

The Oldtimer

Older than dirt!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just a question, is this the equivalent of being the tallest midget on the set of the Wizard of Oz?

Saban likes Kiffin, not sure why. As long as he can coach offense is all that matters, if he cant and bucks Sabans team philosophy for success, then he will be out on his ass again.:nod:
LOL, what does "being the tallest midget on the set of the Wizard of Oz?", have to do with LK being the best coach that the Vols have had the past 6/7 years? Are you talking about Saban when you mentioned midget? If so then I guess you're right. I agree that if LK fails at Bama, then he might not get another big time coaching job. Actually LK is a pretty good offensive coach.

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here's what you wrote. "Here is the problem though. You play all three fluff teams in a row to start the year and Bama just spreads them out"

You clearly don't even know what you wrote or you're playing dumb. Or just dumb and can't count.

Most teams play their easy part of the schedule early in the year, forgive my error that you will only play two most likely. I am after all human and do make mistakes, never claimed to be perfect.

My point still stands though, most teams play their "fluff" in the early part of the year, usually first three games, while some SEC teams spread theirs out for a break weekend once in a while to give a much needed rest for some players. Can neither say its right or not, not will i defend that practice or not. Teams will schedule as they deem fit and who they deem they can get. I have not the power to, nor the inclination to undertake trying to change a teams scheduling tactics. More power to you if you feel that you are that all-powerful, but i am going to abstain from that endeavor. Good luck with your foolhardy trip down useless avenue.

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL, what does "being the tallest midget on the set of the Wizard of Oz?", have to do with LK being the best coach that the Vols have had the past 6/7 years? Are you talking about Saban when you mentioned midget? If so then I guess you're right. I agree that if LK fails at Bama, then he might not get another big time coaching job. Actually LK is a pretty good offensive coach.

Yeah, bad analogy as i tried to be funny and make a joke.

Saban see's what he see's in Kiffin for who knows what reason. We dont always know.

I always fall back on this when i need some straightening out on whats really important and how to see someone for who they are.

One of my favorite Christian bands that I still drop in the old CD player in the car from time to time. Evry soul needs cleansing occasionally.

Last edited by a moderator:

Codaxx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, bad analogy as i tried to be funny and make a joke.

Saban see's what he see's in Kiffin for who knows what reason. We dont always know.

I always fall back on this when i need some straightening out on whats really important and how to see someone for who they are.

One of my favorite Christian bands that I still drop in the old CD player in the car from time to time. Evry soul needs cleansing occasionally.

I will rely on Hank Hill in this department.

Hank (to a "hardcore" christian rock band): "Can't you see you're not making christianity any better, you're just making rock 'n roll worse".

socaljim242

Phantom Marine
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Most teams play their easy part of the schedule early in the year, forgive my error that you will only play two most likely. I am after all human and do make mistakes, never claimed to be perfect.

My point still stands though, most teams play their "fluff" in the early part of the year, usually first three games, while some SEC teams spread theirs out for a break weekend once in a while to give a much needed rest for some players. Can neither say its right or not, not will i defend that practice or not. Teams will schedule as they deem fit and who they deem they can get. I have not the power to, nor the inclination to undertake trying to change a teams scheduling tactics. More power to you if you feel that you are that all-powerful, but i am going to abstain from that endeavor. Good luck with your foolhardy trip down useless avenue.

LOL. So you use movie quotes to make yourself sound educated huh.

A few good men . Col Jessup " I have neither the time nor the inclination to explain myself to a man who rises and sleeps under the blanket of the very freedom that I provide, and then questions the manner in which I provide it"

Being a former Marine you can't sneak that past me . lol

Oh and BC and Fresno aren't "fluff" compared to the trash Alabama schedules. So epic fail on your end.And just so you know. I've had a really nice time shooting down your "facts" . Even got in a chuckle or two.

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I will rely on Hank Hill in this department.

Hank (to a "hardcore" christian rock band): "Can't you see you're not making christianity any better, you're just making rock 'n roll worse".

I dont know, I see them doing some good, they converted me for a short time when i needed converting. so his statement is not true.

And who could forget Stryper back in the days of MTV videos. Only Christian hard rock band to ever make the top 5 videos as the number 1 artist of the day. videos like Free and To hell with the devil had me rocking at times before i even knew they were Christian rock. Its all in context and if you like Music like that, then it wasnt hard to like.

Codaxx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I dont know, I see them doing some good, they converted me for a short time when i needed converting. so his statement is not true.

And who could forget Stryper back in the days of MTV videos. Only Christian hard rock band to ever make the top 5 videos as the number 1 artist of the day. videos like Free and To hell with the devil had me rocking at times before i even knew they were Christian rock. Its all in context and if you like Music like that, then it wasnt hard to like.

Stick to football, your musical taste is brutal.

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL. So you use movie quotes to make yourself sound educated huh.

A few good men . Col Jessup " I have neither the time nor the inclination to explain myself to a man who rises and sleeps under the blanket of the very freedom that I provide, and then questions the manner in which I provide it"

Being a former Marine you can't sneak that past me . lol

Oh and BC and Fresno aren't "fluff" compared to the trash Alabama schedules. So epic fail on your end.And just so you know. I've had a really nice time shooting down your "facts" . Even got in a chuckle or two.

Was that a movie quote, knew i heard it someplace and liked it. Hollywood is great for lines like that, sadly the real heroes are not in movies, but on the field of battle and on the lines that need to be watched to ensure safety.

As for shooting anything down, you had no facts to shoot down, i posted pure opinion on everything i posted. and i believe that you will see that if you look close enough. the only real facts i threw out were the losses of Fresno and BC on the years you used as the parameters and those losses are 100% correct. As I stated good luck with your conversion of the wicked and tainted minds of those who do not control anything. That will certainly make you feel like more of a man wont it.:L

socaljim242

Phantom Marine
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Been trying to decipher that. Can't tell if it's ancient Aramaic or modern gibberish.

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Stick to football, your musical taste is brutal.

Actually I am well rounded, I like it all including some forms of classical. I m more at home with some oldie rock, maybe some Metallica at times. i enjoy some Merle, or some Johnny Cash. I detest anything rap and see that as bullshit. I am more at home with 80's music thought, love me some hairband stuff, play it all the time at home on the lake. Def Leppard is my drug of choice most times when at home and i need to work for many hours. I put on the CD changer and load everything they have made and let it rip.

That stuff i posted above was just a shits and giggle post, i just remember them from back in the days of MTV and Music Videos before yo MTV raps took over the planet.

Codaxx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Actually I am well rounded, I like it all including some forms of classical. I m more at home with some oldie rock, maybe some Metallica at times. i enjoy some Merle, or some Johnny Cash. I detest anything rap and see that as bullshit. I am more at home with 80's music thought, love me some hairband stuff, play it all the time at home on the lake. Def Leppard is my drug of choice most times when at home and i need to work for many hours. I put on the CD changer and load everything they have made and let it rip.

That stuff i posted above was just a shits and giggle post, i just remember them from back in the days of MTV and Music Videos before yo MTV raps took over the planet.

Def Leppard died after Pyromania.

socaljim242

Phantom Marine
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Was that a movie quote, knew i heard it someplace and liked it. Hollywood is great for lines like that, sadly the real heroes are not in movies, but on the field of battle and on the lines that need to be watched to ensure safety.

As for shooting anything down, you had no facts to shoot down, i posted pure opinion on everything i posted. and i believe that you will see that if you look close enough. the only real facts i threw out were the losses of Fresno and BC on the years you used as the parameters and those losses are 100% correct. As I stated good luck with your conversion of the wicked and tainted minds of those who do not control anything. That will certainly make you feel like more of a man wont it.:L

Harry Potter?

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Been trying to decipher that. Can't tell if it's ancient Aramaic or modern gibberish.

you have the translation, all you need to do is read my posts to know it means you will get no debate on what you want to debate. I will not defend anything due to a lack of control in that area. Its been said, move along. you cannot draw me in, so therefore you will not get your wish for the debate.

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Harry Potter?

dont know, I am not a potter nerd,only seen each movie exactly once with my kids. Maybe you can tell me. so i use colorful phrases, does that irk you in some way, if so maybe i can keep doing it.

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Def Leppard died after Pyromania.

Yes but if you're a true fan, you will always listen to things they do. I got to hear them before they had been released in America. I had a friend from their home town they played in a lot over there and he brought me some stuff. Been a fan ever since. Seen them in concert more than any other band from that era.

socaljim242

Phantom Marine
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
dont know, I am not a potter nerd,only seen each movie exactly once with my kids. Maybe you can tell me. so i use colorful phrases, does that irk you in some way, if so maybe i can keep doing it.

Look guy. You write like you're in the middle ages. I don't mean to be cruel but don't try so hard. You have some valid points or at least a leg to stand on ( see how it fits the conversation?) but you're not getting any where with how you're writing it. I'm done ok. But hey great use of the Nicholson line. If I wasn't a Jarhead you might have pulled that one off. lol

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Look guy. You write like you're in the middle ages. I don't mean to be cruel but don't try so hard. You have some valid points or at least a leg to stand on ( see how it fits the conversation?) but you're not getting any where with how you're writing it. I'm done ok. But hey great use of the Nicholson line. If I wasn't a Jarhead you might have pulled that one off. lol

I am in age:lol: