• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

USC vs. Bama in 2016

socaljim242

Phantom Marine
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sure I can, that's how many NC's Bama has won the last 4 years. But fo real doh, maf is hard.

Clearly it's also the percentage of your brain you use. Maybe it's just to hard a question for the gump.

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Really? That Alabama has pussy scheduling ? Based on the fact that Bama has had three , count them three OCC road games in the past ten years. You've discounted that? Isn't that a fact? Which means you're lying in your statement above?
What you do manage to do is skip that nugget and start arguing thing that we aren't even talking about.

But I give you another shot. The question.
Is it true Alabama has only played three road OCC games in the past ten years? It's not a hard question. I know you're tempted to bring up neutral games but they have the word neutral in them which disqualifies them as being road games. You see while USC hasn't had much success latley even other teams fans know that SC will travel to their house and play them. The also know they would most likely die of old age before you ever see Alabama play @ TOSU or @ Michigan or @ Autzen

No its not true. Alabama has never played Orange County Choppers in football.

Question answered:finger2:

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I love this thread. We can talk shit about each other for two straight years and it won't even fucking matter.

He gets it:suds:, socaljim just get his panties wadded:L

RB is my hero:whistle:

TxHeat

Hard Member!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That should line Jerry's pockets quite nicely with 80,000+ in attendance.

Otis B. Driftwood

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That should line Jerry's pockets quite nicely with 80,000+ in attendance.

Yeah... and I shall be lining his pockets. Don't have the chance to get to see my Trojans live so I'm gonna have to make this game.

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Really? That Alabama has pussy scheduling ? Based on the fact that Bama has had three , count them three OCC road games in the past ten years. You've discounted that? Isn't that a fact? Which means you're lying in your statement above?
What you do manage to do is skip that nugget and start arguing thing that we aren't even talking about.

But I give you another shot. The question.
Is it true Alabama has only played three road OCC games in the past ten years? It's not a hard question. I know you're tempted to bring up neutral games but they have the word neutral in them which disqualifies them as being road games. You see while USC hasn't had much success latley even other teams fans know that SC will travel to their house and play them. The also know they would most likely die of old age before you ever see Alabama play @ TOSU or @ Michigan or @ Autzen

Now that i have made fun of you, i will answer the question for you in the only manner that i can and one you can identify with, deflection.

Here goes. So. Who cares, except you and all the other people who think it really matters where the game would be played. If we beat a team by 30 in a neutral site game, do you really think that home field is going to be the equalizer? Thats a legit question that you should answer so that we all can see how dedicated you are to this line of questioning. You made the comment about not having the extra fans, but this shows a flaw in your thinking from the start. Bama fans Travel and this is known throughout football. We pack up our RV's, our Fo Weel dribes and our spare teef an we rode trip it all da way to where we'uns needs to get to and that is not disputable.

And actually here is the real thing that twists your thong in a bunch. Its not the percentage of OOC road games that Alabama HAS played over the last 10 years that irks you, its the percentage of OOC road games that Alabama hasnt had to play and still make the title games that bothers you. So to answer this question as honestly as I can for you, the problem that you have with our schedule is more of a personal matter to you and nothing I really care to involve myself with. I will freely admit i do not have a medical degree(unlike someone i know who never did) in Psychiatry in order to take on this apparent debilitating issue that you have with our schedule. I will however, in the interest of fair play, refer you to any number of ones local to you if you'll just post your personal address here on this thread:whistle:

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah... and I shall be lining his pockets. Don't have the chance to get to see my Trojans live so I'm gonna have to make this game.

And this is why games like this are a good thing and should not be taken as bad. I am sure that there's not many people living in Ireland pulling for ND on a regular basis, yet they flew there to play a game if memory serves me.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The final page number on this thread will be how many points Alabama wins by.

pennstatenut

Working with my wood
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And this is why games like this are a good thing and should not be taken as bad. I am sure that there's not many people living in Ireland pulling for ND on a regular basis, yet they flew there to play a game if memory serves me.
Penn State vs. Central Florida in Ireland this year. I just don't see that many Irish pulling for either team. Maybe it was because of coaches O'Leary and O'Brien, not exactly sure when it was scheduled.

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Penn State vs. Central Florida in Ireland this year. I just don't see that many Irish pulling for either team. Maybe it was because of coaches O'Leary and O'Brien, not exactly sure when it was scheduled.

It is funny that games like this get agreed upon with all the hate for Neutral site games that is apparent, or is that group that whines just a small number and just seems bigger due to the amount of crying they do?

Have fun in Ireland:laugh3:

:suds:

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wasn't it like 70-31 or something outrageous like that? I'm pretty sure it was a mauling of epic proportions.

Yea it was! It was insane. Like I've said though, we suck.

Anyways, Bama is going to wreck USC pretty badly. Whether they play this year, in 2 years, in 5 years, in 10.

socaljim242

Phantom Marine
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now that i have made fun of you, i will answer the question for you in the only manner that i can and one you can identify with, deflection.

Here goes. So. Who cares, except you and all the other people who think it really matters where the game would be played. If we beat a team by 30 in a neutral site game, do you really think that home field is going to be the equalizer? Thats a legit question that you should answer so that we all can see how dedicated you are to this line of questioning. You made the comment about not having the extra fans, but this shows a flaw in your thinking from the start. Bama fans Travel and this is known throughout football. We pack up our RV's, our Fo Weel dribes and our spare teef an we rode trip it all da way to where we'uns needs to get to and that is not disputable.

And actually here is the real thing that twists your thong in a bunch. Its not the percentage of OOC road games that Alabama HAS played over the last 10 years that irks you, its the percentage of OOC road games that Alabama hasnt had to play and still make the title games that bothers you. So to answer this question as honestly as I can for you, the problem that you have with our schedule is more of a personal matter to you and nothing I really care to involve myself with. I will freely admit i do not have a medical degree(unlike someone i know who never did) in Psychiatry in order to take on this apparent debilitating issue that you have with our schedule. I will however, in the interest of fair play, refer you to any number of ones local to you if you'll just post your personal address here on this thread:whistle:

So yes, I gave you that fact ( remember you said I don't post facts) and you have no answer but to tell us again how good your team has been. Something we already knew and last time I checked no one is disputing and has nothing to do with that fact (that you schedule OCC games like pussies). So you turn on the clown act.
What's funny is you and your fellow Bama fans and to some extent all college football fans are the losers in this cowardly display. While USC, Michigan, Texas, TOSU, Oregon and other power teams have games home and away against top OCC schools. Bama gives it's fan base get a steady supply of Florida Atlantic and Chattanooga type teams at home year after year. What good is it to have powerhouse teams and play your given conference schedule then when the school has chance to give your fans a treat by scheduling a set of games with a good team you get another Tulane at home. You can laugh at us who point this out but you're the stupid people for happily accepting crap games. If as you point out you'd still win then why not schedule them? Because maybe playing Western Kentucky at home isn't quite the same as going to the Shoe. Big bad team and no balls. I know our fan base would rather play across the country with some possibly of losing and a chance of a good games than play Fullerton college for and easy win.

Last edited by a moderator:

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So yes, I gave you that fact ( remember you said I don't post facts) and you have no answer but to tell us again how good your team has been. Something we already knew and last time I checked no one is disputing and has nothing to do with that fact (that you schedule OCC games like pussies). So you turn on the clown act.
What's funny is you and your fellow Bama fans and to some extent all college football fans are the losers in this cowardly display. While USC, Michigan, Texas, TOSU, Oregon and other power teams have games home and away against top OCC schools. Bama gives it's fan base get a steady supply of Florida Atlantic and Chattanooga type teams at home year after year. What good is it to have powerhouse teams and play your given conference schedule then when the school has chance to give your fans a treat by scheduling a set of games with a good team you get another Tulane at home. You can laugh at us who point this out but you're the stupid people for happily accepting crap games. If as you point out you'd still win then why not schedule them? Because maybe playing Western Kentucky at home isn't quite the same as going to the Shoe. Big bad team and no balls. I know our fan base would rather play across the country with some possibly of losing and a chance of a good games than play Fullerton college for and easy win.

Alabama plays at least 1 good-decent OOC game every year. The only difference is we play them on a neutral site. VT was down last year, WVU appears to be down this year, but they were decent teams. Funny enough, we just recently played a school you mentioned - Michigan.

Teams don't take home and home games because they are somehow magically better, because they "aren't pussies", or any of the stupid shit you are talking about. Teams take home and home games because they aren't able to get neutral site games as often. When they are able to get neutral site games, they jump all over it - and for good reason. Just like USC jumped and took the game when it was offered to them.

Of course, because of your ignorant babble, we have to listen to you claim stupid shit like USC was forced to a neutral site game, and who knows what else you just pull out of your ass while ignoring the reality of things.

The reason is simple. It's more money for the team/program, while home and home games usually only give revenue 1 year as the next year it's an away game Neutral sites payout for the year without that effect. AND contrary to your ignorant point of view, the neutral site games also get played in stadiums that aren't otherwise used as often, such as Jerryworld. And it turns out, that despite where the game is being played, or how much you want to pretend like they don't exist because it's a neutral site game the teams that get played are just as good as they are in a home and home.

As for your demanding that a "fact" be acknowledged as if such a thing is the end all be all. We can be an shitposters to if we want, throw out random "facts" and then pretend it meets the assertion. Among intelligent people, it's usually known as a logically fallacy

Example:

USC is a shit school that can't win big games. Yes or No: USC has 0 BCS national championships? Answer the question with yes or no. If you in anyway try to put things in context, if you in anyway try to point out other things, if you in anyway try to point out the significance of the fact, well then you are just putting on a "cowardly display". So are you willing to answer the yes or no question and admit that USC is a shit school that can't win big games?

TheLonestarDUCK

Sleep is only for the tired
Hoopla Cash
$ 36,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Example:

USC is a shit school that can't win big games. Yes or No: USC has 0 BCS national championships? Answer the question with yes or no. If you in anyway try to put things in context, if you in anyway try to point out other things, if you in anyway try to point out the significance of the fact, well then you are just putting on a "cowardly display". So are you willing to answer the yes or no question and admit that USC is a shit school that can't win big games?

Actually USC does win big games - it's the unexpected Oregon States and 42 point underdog Stanford they have problems with

Codaxx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It is funny that games like this get agreed upon with all the hate for Neutral site games that is apparent, or is that group that whines just a small number and just seems bigger due to the amount of crying they do?

Have fun in Ireland:laugh3:

:suds:

I like home and home. Just a completely different feel. Just great to go see other places in the country and see how they live and their traditions, even if it is just in the narrow scope of how college football is treated. Teams can do whatever they like, but strictly speaking as a fan, I really prefer the home and home. Neutral site games are more like lower level bowl games

Rolltide94

Hoopla Cash
$ 119.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What's funny is you and your fellow Bama fans and to some extent all college football fans are the losers in this cowardly display. While USC, Michigan, Texas, TOSU, Oregon and other power teams have games home and away against top OCC schools. Bama gives it's fan base get a steady supply of Florida Atlantic and Chattanooga type teams at home year after year.

socaljim are you Smiles? I kept waiting for you to use fairness in there somewhere?