• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

USC vs. Bama in 2016

socaljim242

Phantom Marine
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Alabama plays at least 1 good-decent OOC game every year. The only difference is we play them on a neutral site. VT was down last year, WVU appears to be down this year, but they were decent teams. Funny enough, we just recently played a school you mentioned - Michigan.

Teams don't take home and home games because they are somehow magically better, because they "aren't pussies", or any of the stupid shit you are talking about. Teams take home and home games because they aren't able to get neutral site games as often. When they are able to get neutral site games, they jump all over it - and for good reason. Just like USC jumped and took the game when it was offered to them.

Of course, because of your ignorant babble, we have to listen to you claim stupid shit like USC was forced to a neutral site game, and who knows what else you just pull out of your ass while ignoring the reality of things.

The reason is simple. It's more money for the team/program, while home and home games usually only give revenue 1 year as the next year it's an away game Neutral sites payout for the year without that effect. AND contrary to your ignorant point of view, the neutral site games also get played in stadiums that aren't otherwise used as often, such as Jerryworld. And it turns out, that despite where the game is being played, or how much you want to pretend like they don't exist because it's a neutral site game the teams that get played are just as good as they are in a home and home.

As for your demanding that a "fact" be acknowledged as if such a thing is the end all be all. We can be an shitposters to if we want, throw out random "facts" and then pretend it meets the assertion. Among intelligent people, it's usually known as a logically fallacy

Example:

USC is a shit school that can't win big games. Yes or No: USC has 0 BCS national championships? Answer the question with yes or no. If you in anyway try to put things in context, if you in anyway try to point out other things, if you in anyway try to point out the significance of the fact, well then you are just putting on a "cowardly display". So are you willing to answer the yes or no question and admit that USC is a shit school that can't win big games?

Whats USCs win percentage in BCS games? How many have they been in? The one they lost to texas did they play like shit? All the other ones did they play like shit? Last time I checked those were big games right? So you're wrong again gump.

As for your we didn't force USC to a neutral game BS. USC took it because your team wouldn't take a home and home and this is the only way to get a game with Bama. How does everyone else who isn't up Sabans ass know this? Because USC doesn't do neutral games other than ones like playing Syracuse at East Rutherford. USC likes playing at places like the shoe because we fans like traveling to these sites. Alabama plays two Tulanes at home and plays a neutral game.

trojanfight

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Or maybe it's because somebody with money in Dallas actually thought USC was relevant enough to pay them the big bucks to play in one of these early season games...let's hope they are right by 2016.

Which of course is the same reason Bama has played in one of these almost every year lately...because we have been relevant...and we like getting paid. You Trojans are just jealous that nobody has bothered to invite you to one of these shindigs in years.

Typical bitter west coasters who are just jealous that they lost their early season money game...I don't recall anybody really giving a shit when USC was playing in all those kickoff and pigskin classics back in the 90's, and hell some of those were actually at the "neutral" confines of the LA Coliseum.

Pretending that teams like Syracuse and Hawaii are relevant OOC opponents with a legitimate shot to win says more about your program than it does about theirs. It wasn't that long ago that Hawaii was giving Alabama a run for the money back when we were on probation...it wasn't because Hawaii was that good, it was because we were that shitty...Same with USC's shitfest against Syracuse at the Meadowlands in 2012...Syracuse wasn't nearly as good as you guys made them look. Incidentally, the Meadowlands is in East Rutherford NJ...not within 4 hrs of Syracuse, but you guys always throw up Syracuse as one of your home and home opponents...typical.

I expect all this neutral site OOC bullshit talk will disappear just about the same time Jerry invites them for their second or third trip to Dallas.

not saying those are legitimate contenders...but I would put their talent level extremely higher than the fcs schools Alabama schedules every year. and Hawaii would kill most of the teams in sun belt. that's the biggest difference to me is sec fans act like a fcs team would be on same level playing field as those kind of teams...yeah theres exceptions that show up time to time like Appalachian st..but 99 % of time its a blow out.

trojanfight

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ITS going to be hell for Alabama/ sec fans should Alabama lose. hell 2 years is along way from now...but all these top recruiting classes, nick saban, etc you might as well call them the favorite. usc just getting off of sanctions, hired steve sarkisian over chris Petersen ( think was a mistake by the way) anyway point is to the general public outside of west coast Alabama is supposed to win this game. should they lose...well that's just more ammo for "haters" like me to say guess the sec wasn't so great. that you load up on sun belt teams and fcs schools. and half of your conference gets over ranked to start season.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Whats USCs win percentage in BCS games? How many have they been in? The one they lost to texas did they play like shit? All the other ones did they play like shit? Last time I checked those were big games right? So you're wrong again gump.

As for your we didn't force USC to a neutral game BS. USC took it because your team wouldn't take a home and home and this is the only way to get a game with Bama. How does everyone else who isn't up Sabans ass know this? Because USC doesn't do neutral games other than ones like playing Syracuse at East Rutherford. USC likes playing at places like the shoe because we fans like traveling to these sites. Alabama plays two Tulanes at home and plays a neutral game.

Yes or no - USC has 0 BCS National Championships? Why can't you just acknowledge the FACT?

socaljim242

Phantom Marine
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes or no - USC has 0 BCS National Championships? Why can't you just acknowledge the FACT?

Your question was. "USC is a shit school that can't win big games. Yes or No:"

I answered that question. No, it's not a shit school that can't win big games. It's got one the highest BCS win percentage if not the highest percentage of any school .But typically you ignore the answer and just ask another question because you aren't bright enough to not ask a question that you don't know the answer to. .
USC has no BCS championships you are correct and I don;t know why you think I ignored that question. It was never asked till now.
I see we are getting farther and farther from the OCC road games that bama doesn't play. Again typical.
Thankfully the BCS is gone because it was a shitty way to pick teams obviously and congrats of being kings of the shitty BCS era. If it was actually a good thing it's wouldn't have been tampered with every year till finally they blew it up.

Last edited by a moderator:

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Your question was. "USC is a shit school that can't win big games. Yes or No:"

I answered that question. No, it's not a shit school that can't win big games. It's got one the highest BCS win percentage if not the highest percentage of any school .But typically you ignore the answer and just ask another question because you aren't bright enough to not ask a question that you don't know the answer to. .
USC has no BCS championships you are correct and I don;t know why you think I ignored that question. It was never asked till now.
I see we are getting farther and farther from the OCC road games that bama doesn't play. Again typical.

Do you know what a colon is used for in grammar? You had to take the quote and only include half the sentence lol. The question was after the colon, the assertion was before. Dumbass.

So you are too big of a coward to admit the FACT that USC doesn't have any BCS National Championships.

socaljim242

Phantom Marine
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do you know what a colon is used for in grammar? You had to take the quote and only include half the sentence lol. The question was after the colon, the assertion was before. Dumbass.

So you are too big of a coward to admit the FACT that USC doesn't have any BCS National Championships.

You obviously can't read. That explains a lot.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You obviously can't read. That explains a lot.

If you could read you wouldn't even be replying to the example I gave.

But of course, you still can't answer the FACT.

The Oldtimer

Older than dirt!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
USC will play Alabama September 3, 2016 in AT&T Stadium in Arlington, TX. Should be an awesome game.
Yes I agree, it should be an awesome game. If I'm not mistaken, they haven't played since 1978.

socaljim242

Phantom Marine
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you could read you wouldn't even be replying to the example I gave.

But of course, you still can't answer the FACT.

Example of English as written in above post by socaljim - "USC has no BCS championships you are correct"

Now maybe you have a different definition of the word answer ( probably since you gumps just gloss over questions). But to most people that would suffice as an answer. If you wish i can have the little one write it in crayon and e mail it to you. Maybe that you can read.

The Oldtimer

Older than dirt!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow shocking. Alabama keeps avoiding playing non conference opponents on the road. SHOULD be good game tho. Ricky town who spurned nick saban through email should be starter by then
Didn't Bama cancel a "home and home" series (2015/2016), with Michigan State last year??

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Example of English as written in above post by socaljim - "USC has no BCS championships you are correct"

Now maybe you have a different definition of the word answer ( probably since you gumps just gloss over questions). But to most people that would suffice as an answer. If you wish i can have the little one write it in crayon and e mail it to you. Maybe that you can read.

Good, then you admit USC is a shit team who can't win big games.

TexasExes98

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll have you know, nothing is more terrifying than a menstrual cycle. Unless you're into that kind of stuff...

Not that there's anything wrong with that.

Nothing wrong w/earning your RED WINGS! :yahoo:

socaljim242

Phantom Marine
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good, then you admit USC is a shit team who can't win big games.[/QUOTE

Still can't read and comprehend I see. Sorry but no time to hold your hand and walk you through it. Try the third grade again gump.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Still can't read and comprehend I see. Sorry but no time to hold your hand and walk you through it. Try the third grade again gump.

Oh I heard your excuses. But if you win the big games you would have multiple BCS National Championships, and yet you have 0.

socaljim242

Phantom Marine
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh I heard your excuses. But if you win the big games you would have multiple BCS National Championships, and yet you have 0.

I'm sure that made sense in your head when you wrote it but maybe you shouldn't try so hard gump.

WhiteMamba

John: 8:36
Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

3 BCS Nattys.

You needed McCoy to get hurt to win one

Needed a rematch with LSU to get another winning it all without winning the SEC West

And got a gift from the football gods by drawing the Domers.

If you want to pat yourself on the back for a school, Bama, a team you have never even seen play in person and consider these "big games" to make yourself feel better, be our guest.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
3 BCS Nattys.

You needed McCoy to get hurt to win one

Needed a rematch with LSU to get another winning it all without winning the SEC West

And got a gift from the football gods by drawing the Domers.

If you want to pat yourself on the back for a school, Bama, a team you have never even seen play in person and consider these "big games" to make yourself feel better, be our guest.

:lol:

Tell me more how the BCS national championship isn't a big game.

Last edited by a moderator: