• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

USC vs. Bama in 2016

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm sure that made sense in your head when you wrote it but maybe you shouldn't try so hard gump.

You've been replying to an example I gave. I'm not trying hard at all, I'm laughing my ass off at you.

WhiteMamba

John: 8:36
Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:lol:

Tell me more how the BCS national championship isn't a big game.

It's a big game. But Bama needed favorable circumstances to win all 3 of these big games.

An injury, a rematch, and playing ND. ND is legit, but we all know they didn't belong in that game.

Let's see what happens when these teams have to win 2 football games in days to be considered champions.

The era of the mythical NC is over.

It is a new era.

theSabanator20

A mellow fellow
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
not saying those are legitimate contenders...but I would put their talent level extremely higher than the fcs schools Alabama schedules every year. and {{Hawaii would kill most of the teams in sun belt.}} that's the biggest difference to me is sec fans act like a fcs team would be on same level playing field as those kind of teams...yeah theres exceptions that show up time to time like Appalachian st..but 99 % of time its a blow out.

DAFUQ you been smokin man? Hawaii sucks donkey dick as of late

963BUSC

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do you know what a colon is used for in grammar? You had to take the quote and only include half the sentence lol. The question was after the colon, the assertion was before. Dumbass.

So you are too big of a coward to admit the FACT that USC doesn't have any BCS National Championships.

Not sure why you are so insecure you feel the need to reinvent history and rely on a random and arbitrary ruling that isn't even recognized by the NCAA. But if your stance is on whether or not USC can win the big game then yes, USC has won a BCS championship in the Rose Bowl, whatever version of revisionist history you'd like to claim is up to you.

Below is a link to the NCAA FBS football champions listing USC as BCS champion.

FBS Football | NCAA.com

And here is a link to the BCS All time results page;

All-time results
You will see the Orange Bowl with USC over Oklahoma 55 to 19.

If you really need it I can send you links to Youtube.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's a big game. But Bama needed favorable circumstances to win all 3 of these big games.

An injury, a rematch, and playing ND. ND is legit, but we all know they didn't belong in that game.

Let's see what happens when these teams have to win 2 football games in days to be considered champions.

It is a new era.

Well by golly, I sure am glad Alabama was fortunate enough to be randomly selected to benefit from such things.

mythical? :lol: They may be mythical up in Oregon, but they exist down south.

theSabanator20

A mellow fellow
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

It is a new era.

1. Texas was stupid enough to run their pussy ass QB up the middle on our defense... Or we could just say that Colt is a pussy.

2. It's not our fault Oklahoma State choked on Paul Rhodes dick

3. It's not our fault Oregon and Kansas State choked on a dick as well when all they had left to do was win out

Please, don't deflect a BCS championship just because Oregon didn't win one. Like seriously dude, don't bring yourself down.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not sure why you are so insecure you feel the need to reinvent history and rely on a random and arbitrary ruling that isn't even recognized by the NCAA. But if your stance is on whether or not USC can win the big game then yes, USC has won a BCS championship in the Rose Bowl, whatever version of revisionist history you'd like to claim is up to you.

Below is a link to the NCAA FBS football champions listing USC as BCS champion.

FBS Football | NCAA.com

And here is a link to the BCS All time results page;

All-time results
You will see the Orange Bowl with USC over Oklahoma 55 to 19.

If you really need it I can send you links to Youtube.

:lol:

Ok, for you guys just coming in on the end up this, read this post and then you'll understand, especially the last 2 paragraphs.

http://www.sportshoopla.com/forums/5214562-post316.html

WhiteMamba

Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
See, when anyone else loses 1 in regular season, they choke.

When Bama does, it is a NC berth. Bama got rolled up at home by the Gigems and LSU. They didn't choke though, oh no..... They get a NC berth.

It's ok, don't get rustled Bammers, just my opinion on it. You aren't going to change it.

You got 3 in 4 years. Quite the accomplishment no matter how favorable the circumstances.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

When Bama does, it is a NC berth. Bama got rolled up at home by the Gigems and LSU. They didn't choke though, oh no..... They get a NC berth.

It's ok, don't get rustled Bammers, just my opinion on it. You aren't going to change it.

You got 3 in 4 years. Quite the accomplishment no matter how favorable the circumstances.

Uh yeah, when everyone loses....it comes back around.

WhiteMamba

Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
SEC West Champs: LSU

SEC Champs: LSU

National Champs: Alabama

:noidea:

theSabanator20

A mellow fellow
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Usually Alabama is 1 or 2 late in the season, and November has ALWAYS been the toughest month to win games for us. When we lose late, it gives other teams that are not so used to the spotlight a chance to win out and play for all the marbles. Coincidence or not, it seems like every time Alabama loses that one game, a tram or two with a walk in chance loses their game (ie Ohio State 2013, Oregon&KSU 2012, Oklahoma State&Stanford 2011, etc.) mind you to teams they are favored against.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Would it have been better if we had lost to a bad team who wasn't in contention for the conference like Arkansas(Iowa St) instead? Or did we need to get totally blown out by LSU instead of losing by a FG in OT to be more worthy like Oregon?

WhiteMamba

Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

And this is a ok with y'all?

Like we all know outside of Alabammy, this is the definition of a National Champion.

Oky State, Oregon, Auburn, K State, and many more don't get second chances.

Maybe some cowardice scheduling, a whiny obsessive fanbase, and Media propaganda his what the rest of the nation's teams should implore.

Wait! Nah, we have pride, and a playoff! :happy:

WhiteMamba

Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Would it have been better if we had lost to a bad team who wasn't in contention for the conference like Arkansas(Iowa St) instead? Or did we need to get totally blown out by LSU instead of losing by a FG in OT to be more worthy like Oregon?

Oregon lost by a fg in ot to Stanford, Bama got beat by The conferences 6th place team.

People and computers chose Bama. I am fine with it ultimately. My self worth isn't determined by such things. Who knows if Oregon could have beat Bama or ND. We will never know, we can only speculate.

But I will say this, an argument can be made in many years for a 4 team playoff with 4 equally deserving teams when only two were chosen.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And this is a ok with y'all?

Like we all know outside of Alabammy, this is the definition of a National Champion.

Oky State, Oregon, Auburn, K State, and many more don't get second chances.

Maybe some cowardice scheduling, a whiny obsessive fanbase, and Media propaganda his what the rest of the nation's teams should implore.

Wait! Nah, we have pride, and a playoff! :happy:

Name the team more deserving.

OSU lost to Iowa St - a confernce game, the same as Alabama. The difference is, Iowa St wasn't a contender for the conference, so OSU still won the conference. So losing to a crappy team is better than losing to the #1 team in OT?

Oregon was blown out by LSU the same year Alabama lost to them. So that makes Oregon more deserving how?

Not even sure what you are talking about in regards to Auburn.

Nobody even considered K-State considering they were blown out by Baylor in 2012.

But you are claiming that these teams deserved to go instead of Alabama?

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oregon lost by a fg in ot to Stanford, Bama got beat by The conferences 6th place team.

People and computers chose Bama. I am fine with it ultimately. My self worth isn't determined by such things. Who knows if Oregon could have beat Bama or ND. We will never know, we can only speculate.

But I will say this, an argument can be made in many years for a 4 team playoff with 4 equally deserving teams when only two were chosen.

Oregon didn't beat anyone of note in 2012 either.

And considering the way K-State handled Oregon in the bowl game...

WhiteMamba

Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Usually Alabama is 1 or 2 late in the season, and November has ALWAYS been the toughest month to win games for us. When we lose late, it gives other teams that are not so used to the spotlight a chance to win out and play for all the marbles. Coincidence or not, it seems like every time Alabama loses that one game, a tram or two with a walk in chance loses their game (ie Ohio State 2013, Oregon&KSU 2012, Oklahoma State&Stanford 2011, etc.) mind you to teams they are favored against.

Tougher late in the season for Bama eh?

Which is it, the annual bye you get before the LSU game?

Or

The Western Carina game before your Iron Bowl.

*the rest of the country is playing real football games in those weeks.