• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

USC vs. Bama in 2016

Camfantasy

Valar Morghulis
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did+someone+say+spiderman+thread+_885126532cde6aeb1b56e446e34eb69a.jpg

497b3e5fbc1ed270536313d4f16d7f39e0b03b71def4634ce1f7b228376da004.jpg

WhiteMamba

John: 8:36
Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We need to allow Bamatee and OD access to the football thread only for Football season only. We should get a petition going to get them both back. Epic meltdown threads are not the specialty of just anyone and these two had their special ability to enrage and incite many to post and make incredibly epic threads.

Only the mods can let this happen though, so we need this you guys to discuss it and agree we need more epic meltdown threads for the Hoop during football season only.

Absolutely zero chance of this happening.

..... Like none

WhiteMamba

Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can replace my wife(actually got rid of her for that reason), a dog is a dog:noidea:, A car is an inanimate object, like computers more for entertainment value, and my kids are grown and gone, but dont fuck with my football team ever, i will fight to the death over that:lol:

:suds:

Passion about football is a bad thing?:noidea:

Rep

bamabear82

I ♥ t-baggin
Hoopla Cash
$ 709.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Absolutely zero chance of this happening.

..... Like none

Come on, OD's the best thing to happen to Oregon football since that one thing. You know you want him back...... lol.

WhiteMamba

Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I vote OD stays banned until Oregon loses their first football game. :plotting:

Come on, OD's the best thing to happen to Oregon football since that one thing. You know you want him back...... lol.

Not going to happen gentleman.

Sorry. I can pm you his twitter if you don't already have it.

socaljim242

Phantom Marine
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nah, there have been worse arguments that Bama was involved in, they eventually pass. Its always fun to incite the masses and watch the fun. Socaljim is especially fun to incite as his arguments are always hate filled and opinion based. Never brings real facts and if he manages to find one, its been debunked numerous times.

Really? That Alabama has pussy scheduling ? Based on the fact that Bama has had three , count them three OCC road games in the past ten years. You've discounted that? Isn't that a fact? Which means you're lying in your statement above?
What you do manage to do is skip that nugget and start arguing thing that we aren't even talking about.

But I give you another shot. The question.
Is it true Alabama has only played three road OCC games in the past ten years? It's not a hard question. I know you're tempted to bring up neutral games but they have the word neutral in them which disqualifies them as being road games. You see while USC hasn't had much success latley even other teams fans know that SC will travel to their house and play them. The also know they would most likely die of old age before you ever see Alabama play @ TOSU or @ Michigan or @ Autzen

Last edited by a moderator:

bamabear82

I ♥ t-baggin
Hoopla Cash
$ 709.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Really? That Alabama has pussy scheduling ? Based on the fact that Bama has had three , count them three OCC road games in the past ten years. You've discounted that? Isn't that a fact?
What you do manage to do is skip that nugget and start arguing thing that we aren't even talking about.

But I give you another shot. The question.
Is it true Alabama has only played three road OCC games in the past ten years? It's not a hard question. I know you're tempted to bring up neutral games but they have the word neutral in them which disqualifies them as being road games.

:bawling:

Bamabino

No Limit Holdem Refugee
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can replace my wife(actually got rid of her for that reason), a dog is a dog:noidea:, A car is an inanimate object, like computers more for entertainment value, and my kids are grown and gone, but dont fuck with my football team ever, i will fight to the death over that:lol:

:suds:

Passion about football is a bad thing?:noidea:

Do tell. My old lady found out one day. She jumped between me and the bigscreen wearing nothing but a football helmet and shoulder pads one October afternoon during the 1st half of a Bama/Tennessee game. I motioned her to the side and said, "Baby, you'll just have to wait til halftime to get you a little bit." Some years later that little episode would land me in Chicago on Jenny Jones' 1996 Super Bowl show themed "My Husband is a Sports Fanatic." An up and coming Shawn Michaels was on the show. This is the only clip I can find and my wife and I are not in it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xFTCRoCOpHc

RoboticDreams

JM8CH10
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I love this thread. We can talk shit about each other for two straight years and it won't even fucking matter.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just checked.

Yep, Alabama still has 3 National Championships in the past 5 years.