• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

USC vs. Bama in 2016

bamabear82

I ♥ t-baggin
Hoopla Cash
$ 709.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Speaking of sister wives, my road trip Oregon game this year has been voted on by the Duck Tailgating committee in which I chair and Utah is the trip.

*of course outside of OSU, because we all know that is not a road trip, simply Autzen JR, a stadium 40 miles from Eugene that the Ducks own.

:dhd:

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nah, there have been worse arguments that Bama was involved in, they eventually pass. Its always fun to incite the masses and watch the fun. Socaljim is especially fun to incite as his arguments are always hate filled and opinion based. Never brings real facts and if he manages to find one, its been debunked numerous times.

:laugh3::laugh3:Dude, it's the Bammers that get incited. If a poster even starts to think about posting something even remotely anti-Bama or anti-SEC, you Bammers start salivating like Pavlov's dogs. You simply can't control yourselves.

Anti-Bama threads are like a perpetual motion machine. Post something negative about 'Bama and 'Bama fans will keep that shit going for days.

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 13,005.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
First job and he took over a program that had been all but destroyed by some evil witch of an AD. He had some successes and he made some mistakes. Probably would get a solid B for what he accomplished there.

Now he needs to remember his successes, learn from his mistakes and improve in this stint. If he does, we will all be happy with him. If not, he'll be shown the door.

You mean the one your school sent over to sabotage us? :gaah:

The one that championed title 9 and the mess that came with it? :L

The one USC added to their hall of fame a couple years back? :laugh3:

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As recent history has show that NO PAC 12 team Can take down the elite in CFB, USC is the only team that can seal the deal.. When USC is on their game, No one can beat them with out a " superman performance "

Or that weird damn juju they got going on up at Oregon St.:lol:

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 13,005.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bamatee is melting down I bet.

With this game coming up I think we need a few more Pac site mods before that season don't you? Going to take an effort to keep those back wood heathens from 'that' part of the country in their place.

:nod:

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You mean the one your school sent over to sabotage us? :gaah:

The one that championed title 9 and the mess that came with it? :L

The one USC added to their hall of fame a couple years back? :laugh3:

Damn right we inducted into the Hall of Fame. She far exceeded what we sent her to Washington to do. :lol:

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:laugh3::laugh3:Dude, it's the Bammers that get incited. If a poster even starts to think about posting something even remotely anti-Bama or anti-SEC, you Bammers start salivating like Pavlov's dogs. You simply can't control yourselves.

Anti-Bama threads are like a perpetual motion machine. Post something negative about 'Bama and 'Bama fans will keep that shit going for days.

And you dont think we come back the same as most other teams would if their team is constantly harassed? A sign of being relevant is being harassed, we get it, but as i stated before, the usual names show up to post in anything Bama, which says something about that person that they may not see themselves.

Lots of times i sit back and wait on the thread to get moving, then come in and make a few inflammatory comments to get it moving in a different direction intentionally just to see where it will go. Kinda like I posted the Spurrier thread knowing that some lame moron would come in and try to make it a Bama thread...which they did. We cannot post here or on here that the butthurt doesnt come out in some poster over something Bama. The Spurrier thread is one more thread thats proof of that. Tell me you dont see it and try to egg it on, you are one of the posters i refer to in the "usual suspects" comment, although i dont think i saw you in the Spurrier thread...yet.:lol:

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And you dont think we come back the same as most other teams would if their team is constantly harassed? A sign of being relevant is being harassed, we get it, but as i stated before, the usual names show up to post in anything Bama, which says something about that person that they may not see themselves.

Lots of times i sit back and wait on the thread to get moving, then come in and make a few inflammatory comments to get it moving in a different direction intentionally just to see where it will go. Kinda like I posted the Spurrier thread knowing that some lame moron would come in and try to make it a Bama thread...which they did. We cannot post here or on here that the butthurt doesnt come out in some poster over something Bama. The Spurrier thread is one more thread thats proof of that. Tell me you dont see it and try to egg it on, you are one of the posters i refer to in the "usual suspects" comment, although i dont think i saw you in the Spurrier thread...yet.:lol:

Not in the numbers and for as long as you Bammers do. Most posters get bored and move on. Not Bammers though, you guys will fight to the death.

"You can insult my wife, my kids, my car. Hell, you can insult my dog. But DAMMIT don't you never say nothing bad about the Tide." - Every Bammer Ever

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bamatee is melting down I bet.

We need to allow Bamatee and OD access to the football thread only for Football season only. We should get a petition going to get them both back. Epic meltdown threads are not the specialty of just anyone and these two had their special ability to enrage and incite many to post and make incredibly epic threads.

Only the mods can let this happen though, so we need this you guys to discuss it and agree we need more epic meltdown threads for the Hoop during football season only.

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not in the numbers and for as long as you Bammers do. Most posters get bored and move on. Not Bammers though, you guys will fight to the death.

"You can insult my wife, my kids, my car. Hell, you can insult my dog. But DAMMIT don't you never say nothing bad about the Tide." - Every Bammer Ever

I can replace my wife(actually got rid of her for that reason), a dog is a dog:noidea:, A car is an inanimate object, like computers more for entertainment value, and my kids are grown and gone, but dont fuck with my football team ever, i will fight to the death over that:lol:

:suds:

Passion about football is a bad thing?:noidea:

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can replace my wife(actually got rid of her for that reason), a dog is a dog:noidea:, A car is an inanimate object, like computers more for entertainment value, and my kids are grown and gone, but dont fuck with my football team ever, i will fight to the death over that:lol:

Passion about football is a bad thing?:noidea:

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Off to a bar, later bitches.:suds:

bamabear82

I ♥ t-baggin
Hoopla Cash
$ 709.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I move on pretty well. I think the biggest thing that helps the most when it comes to this kind of shit is that I really don't give a damn what other people think in most cases lol. I usually only get real serious about shit if it affects my family or my money. I grew up a Bama fan and a Braves fan, people talking shit just comes with the territory. :suds:

Camfantasy

Valar Morghulis
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I move on pretty well. I think the biggest thing that helps the most when it comes to this kind of shit is that I really don't give a damn what other people think in most cases lol. I usually only get real serious about shit if it affects my family or my money. I grew up a Bama fan and a Braves fan, people talking shit just comes with the territory. :suds:

NEJnY.jpg

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 13,005.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Damn right we inducted into the Hall of Fame. She far exceeded what we sent her to Washington to do. :lol:

Shit, what are we going to do for Emmert. Apparently we sent him to destroy the NCAA and he's doing one hell of a job of it.

:whistle: