• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

USC vs. Bama in 2016

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
my apologies. you quickly defended it I assumed was your post.

but again I don't have a bias in this...yeah maybe it cant be ACCURATELY measured...but some of SABANATORS picks were just ridiculous. you wont find many people across country to put florida on same level as ucla or west Virginia = to notre dame. not all of us are conference riders.

:suds:

On Defense, Florida is always halfway decent but offense seems to be the problem. they wear out on defense due to a lack of offense and the season gets long. Week 4-8 or 9 will tell if Florida is decent this year, thats the meat of their year with Bama, Tennessee, LSU, Georgia and Mizzou. if they win any it will surprise me, especially the way they played last year in a few games. My guess it they are going to be better, but that 5 games is tough for even the likes of a Bama or LSU, much less a Florida.

Codaxx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:suds:

On Defense, Florida is always halfway decent but offense seems to be the problem. they wear out on defense due to a lack of offense and the season gets long. Week 4-8 or 9 will tell if Florida is decent this year, thats the meat of their year with Bama, Tennessee, LSU, Georgia and Mizzou. if they win any it will surprise me, especially the way they played last year in a few games. My guess it they are going to be better, but that 5 games is tough for even the likes of a Bama or LSU, much less a Florida.

Not sure. I really don't get the Mizzu hype. I think they may struggle this year. They lost so much. Former Big 12 teams might have years that were predicted when they first moved over. I don't think Tennessee is ready to make noise. That is probably a 2015 or 2016 story

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why does Oregon have to come into the equation, not getting enough love?

OD's not here anymore to post 15 Natty on a Platter threads before the season starts, so they all agreed to get a shot in when they can to get some hype going:lol:

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 13,005.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I got one. a killer one. game is 2 years from now. loser of the bet has to use the opponents school avatar for that same period 2 years. any takers?
That's a nice start, but I expect something.... different. Something unusual. Something bold. Before this thing happens there will be some interesting bets up here.

Or at least there should be. If not this game, then when?

TROJAN-MAN

Been around the block more times than the mailman
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I sense an epic set of avatar bets coming for this one.

As recent history has show that NO PAC 12 team Can take down the elite in CFB, USC is the only team that can seal the deal.. When USC is on their game, No one can beat them with out a " superman performance "

bamabear82

I ♥ t-baggin
Hoopla Cash
$ 709.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As recent history has show that NO PAC 12 team Can take down the elite in CFB, USC is the only team that can seal the deal.. When Bama is on their game, No one can beat them with out a " superman performance "

fify

Rolltide94

Hoopla Cash
$ 119.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe because one is used to playing top OCC games but usually they are home and home while the other has played only three road OCC games in ten years and would only play this one if it was a neutral game.

Or maybe it's because somebody with money in Dallas actually thought USC was relevant enough to pay them the big bucks to play in one of these early season games...let's hope they are right by 2016.

Which of course is the same reason Bama has played in one of these almost every year lately...because we have been relevant...and we like getting paid. You Trojans are just jealous that nobody has bothered to invite you to one of these shindigs in years.

Typical bitter west coasters who are just jealous that they lost their early season money game...I don't recall anybody really giving a shit when USC was playing in all those kickoff and pigskin classics back in the 90's, and hell some of those were actually at the "neutral" confines of the LA Coliseum.

Pretending that teams like Syracuse and Hawaii are relevant OOC opponents with a legitimate shot to win says more about your program than it does about theirs. It wasn't that long ago that Hawaii was giving Alabama a run for the money back when we were on probation...it wasn't because Hawaii was that good, it was because we were that shitty...Same with USC's shitfest against Syracuse at the Meadowlands in 2012...Syracuse wasn't nearly as good as you guys made them look. Incidentally, the Meadowlands is in East Rutherford NJ...not within 4 hrs of Syracuse, but you guys always throw up Syracuse as one of your home and home opponents...typical.

I expect all this neutral site OOC bullshit talk will disappear just about the same time Jerry invites them for their second or third trip to Dallas.

Codaxx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As recent history has show that NO PAC 12 team Can take down the elite in CFB, USC is the only team that can seal the deal.. When USC is on their game, No one can beat them with out a " superman performance "

I wouldn't go that far. Things change. PAC has a lot more resources than they used to have.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We did get to see Long Beach and Huntingdon Beach. Pretty nice except for the traffic jam all the way there and back to San Bernadino.

Oh yeah, traffic out here sucks. Huntington Beach is my old high school stomping grounds.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am going to troll a bar tonight and see if i might find me a couple of gals interested in discussing polygamy over a few drinks tonite:lol: I am always interested in learning about something new:nod:

I can barely handle the wife I've got. Can't imagine what I'd do if I had 4 or 5.

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can barely handle the wife I've got. Can't imagine what I'd do if I had 4 or 5.
I dont want to marry them, i just want to use and abuse their bodies for a night or two while i'm here. About to go out now to find a soft pillow (or two:hope:) to lay my head on later. Probably come home empty handed till i go to bed:fap:

WhiteMamba

John: 8:36
Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fuck it. Oregon is playing UC Davis on this weekend.

I might just go by a scalped ticket for this one

Folks, set it on your calendar NOW!!!!!

September 3rd, 2016.....

USC vs Bama in Jerrah World

And.....

Wisky vs LSU @ Lambooooooo field

Tell the wives you are having the boys over and are going to eat too much, drink too much and not get off the fucking couch.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You do realize he took over a program that won 0 (zero ) games the year before he got there right? And it was his first head coaching gig. Hard to grade him on that job.

First job and he took over a program that had been all but destroyed by some evil witch of an AD. He had some successes and he made some mistakes. Probably would get a solid B for what he accomplished there.

Now he needs to remember his successes, learn from his mistakes and improve in this stint. If he does, we will all be happy with him. If not, he'll be shown the door.

bamabear82

I ♥ t-baggin
Hoopla Cash
$ 709.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

My wife was watching that Sister Wives show or some shit one night and that's exactly what I told her lol.

WhiteMamba

Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fuck it. Oregon is playing UC Davis on this weekend.

I might just go by a scalped ticket for this one

Folks, set it on your calendar NOW!!!!!

September 3rd, 2016.....

USC vs Bama in Jerrah World

And.....

Wisky vs LSU @ Lambooooooo field

Tell the wives you are having the boys over and are going to eat too much, drink too much and not get off the fucking couch.

Bumped end of page post was bumped.

*because Sept 3rd 2016 is that awesome

WhiteMamba

Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My wife was watching that Sister Wives show or some shit one night and that's exactly what I told her lol.

Speaking of sister wives, my road trip Oregon game this year has been voted on by the Duck Tailgating committee in which I chair and Utah is the trip.

*of course outside of OSU, because we all know that is not a road trip, simply Autzen JR, a stadium 40 miles from Eugene that the Ducks own.