• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

USC vs. Bama in 2016

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh lord you poor soul.

Rivertucky and San Bernadino county are pretty crappy. Sorry TF12!! I here Hemet or whatever is nice.

Lived in Yucaipa CA for a few summers.

You'll get no argument from me. Hemet's okay, but I prefer Temecula for living in the Inland Empire. Yucaipa's not too bad either.

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did I hear you say Bo, your out west somewhere right now?

I said i was close to the West. I am in Utah presently, trying to get some contract work from a company i do work for on the east coast sometimes. got to keep the kids busy you know:nod:

pennstatenut

Working with my wood
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No and i knew someone would bring that up:laugh3:

I more meant hurricanes and really bad storms. WE actually had to get a neighbors boat and drag the boat we tied up at our dock off the beach when a storm came in and broke his cleats off his dock. Took 2 hours to get that boat off the beach and then another hour checking the hull for possible cracks or damage.
I know all about them. THE STORMS! I live in Bama and my gal has a house in Navarre, Florida also.

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know all about them. THE STORMS! I live in Bama and my gal has a house in Navarre, Florida also.

I would love to buy a house in the keys one day if i could build it about 10 feet in the air and have it made completely out of concrete and solid poured cinder blocks with a steel truss roof. thats the only way i would wan to live there. i spent 6 years in the Navy and that wind gets up and it will send shit flying through almost anything.

socaljim242

Phantom Marine
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Alabama will not be complete shit as long as Nick Saban is there.

He has established his position there like Tom Osborne did at Nebraska.

USC is the new Washington.

Really? USC is above Alabama on star average in recruiting right now. When has Washington had any were that type of class ready to come in? More like Sark traded in the 1995 Volvo for a new Porsche ( that;s been running on three cylinders lately. lol But it's running smooth now)

Bamabino

No Limit Holdem Refugee
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh lord you poor soul.

Rivertucky and San Bernadino county are pretty crappy. Sorry TF12!! I here Hemet or whatever is nice.

Lived in Yucaipa CA for a few summers.

We did get to see Long Beach and Huntingdon Beach. Pretty nice except for the traffic jam all the way there and back to San Bernadino.

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Really? USC is above Alabama on star average in recruiting right now. When has Washington had any were that type of class ready to come in? More like Sark traded in the 1995 Volvo for a new Porsche ( that;s been running on three cylinders lately. lol But it's running smooth now)

What recruit ranking service? Link?

Not saying i doubt you but...

socaljim242

Phantom Marine
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What recruit ranking service? Link?

Not saying i doubt you but...

Rivals-
Alabama- 3.89 avg
USC- 3.91 avg

Bama has more players and they can both flip flop but it looks like USC is keeping up and this time can get the full 25.

mrwallace2ku

Treehugger
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I said i was close to the West. I am in Utah presently, trying to get some contract work from a company i do work for on the east coast sometimes. got to keep the kids busy you know:nod:

1st Bama "anything" sighting in Utah in like a 100 years Bo...be careful and keep yer head on a swivel out there. Mormons always looking for a new mantel piece above the fireplace.
:whistle:

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1st Bama "anything" sighting in Utah in like a 100 years Bo...be careful and keep yer head on a swivel out there. Mormons always looking for a new mantel piece above the fireplace.
:whistle:

I am going to troll a bar tonight and see if i might find me a couple of gals interested in discussing polygamy over a few drinks tonite:lol: I am always interested in learning about something new:nod:

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rivals-
Alabama- 3.89 avg
USC- 3.91 avg

Bama has more players and they can both flip flop but it looks like USC is keeping up and this time can get the full 25.

Agree the average is better, but this time of year bragging on players is something even Bama fans wont do. Kids flip last second all the time. The fact that Bama has 19 players committed already for next year and it number 1 in the recruit rankings is not something bring up except on our own board due to the flip flop of the kids attitudes. We do post them on the recruit thread on here but i think its just as a look who committed kinda thing. Recruits are easy to get if your a USC or BAMA, all you have to do is not appear to suck and they flock like lambs to a slaughter.

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
^ Always thinking Bo, always thinking. :suds:

Getting old Wallybeaver, got a bucket list i need to complete and two or more is on that list:yahoo:

If I could get me two Mormon, corn fed gals to rock my world i might die a happy man some day.:nod:

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Washington had top 25 recruiting classes I believe all but 1 year while he was there.

About on par with Nebraska for recruiting.

Yet he didn't win more than what.......8 games?

pennstatenut

Working with my wood
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agree the average is better, but this time of year bragging on players is something even Bama fans wont do. Kids flip last second all the time. The fact that Bama has 19 players committed already for next year and it number 1 in the recruit rankings is not something bring up except on our own board due to the flip flop of the kids attitudes. We do post them on the recruit thread on here but i think its just as a look who committed kinda thing. Recruits are easy to get if your a USC or BAMA, all you have to do is not appear to suck and they flock like lambs to a slaughter.
I beg to differ. I hear it a lot. I have many Bama friends and believe me they always talk about it.

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I beg to differ. I hear it a lot. I have many Bama friends and believe me they always talk about it.

I guess it depends on the type friends then. None of mine talk about the rankings, but we will speak about individual players that have committed and decide if that was a good pickup or not. Recruit rankings are different on every service, kinda like 247 has Bama with a 94.01 average versus USC's 92.10. Thats why i asked what service he was going by as they are all different. What isnt different right now is Bama in all the services with a number one ranking, but thats based on star power and having 19 recruits so far committed for next year. Saban draws recruits like a flame draws moths.

socaljim242

Phantom Marine
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Washington had top 25 recruiting classes I believe all but 1 year while he was there.

About on par with Nebraska for recruiting.

Yet he didn't win more than what.......8 games?

You do realize he took over a program that won 0 (zero ) games the year before he got there right? And it was his first head coaching gig. Hard to grade him on that job.

socaljim242

Phantom Marine
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I'm not bragging about certain individual players. Both will get more and will probably lose a couple but the average will stay high for both teams I bet .