• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

USC vs. Bama in 2016

WhiteMamba

John: 8:36
Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So then what are we all talking about then. Seems to me that those wanting a home and home are just asking for trouble on the away trip. Wouldnt it be safer in a neutral site game...that is assuming that ALL us southerners are into that sort of thing.

See other side of coin. Just like all west coasters are either "fruits, hippies, or hipsters"

That's what you people state quite often.

We can be redneck out here as good as anyone.

Just minus the deliverance Alabama angle.

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm Dutch, not German.

You've followed me several times today with grammar shit, I dont hold with it, not good at it and dont care about grammar or punctuation. Seems you do so the comment fits. i spent my time learning my trade in life, not how to put a sentence together or use correct words. :lame:

pennstatenut

Working with my wood
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You've followed me several times today with grammar shit, I dont hold with it, not good at it and dont care about grammar or punctuation. Seems you do so the comment fits. i spent my time learning my trade in life, not how to put a sentence together or use correct words. :lame:
Several? Followed? Come on now, I'm not the boogeyman out to get you. I just find it funny when someone is totally off.

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
See other side of coin. Just like all west coasters are either "fruits, hippies, or hipsters"

That's what you people state quite often.

We can be redneck out here as good as anyone.

Just minus the deliverance Alabama angle.

Are you sure about that. You get a hippy friut living in the country out there, who knows what they might be capable of? you cant speak for all your fellow bothers out there can you? Just like i wont speak for all mine out here.

WhiteMamba

Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
West coast has San Francisco. Y'all win.

Wins????

Bino you hiding something. Did you just decide your annual vacation will be to SF.

Hey, if you go to SF, make sure you visit Downtown Oakland. It is lovely this time of year.

Also, wear blue, it is really in right now in that area.

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Several? Followed? Come on now, I'm not the boogeyman out to get you. I just find it funny when someone is totally off.

Been off all day, cant type for shit today, the time difference fucks with my damn head. I hate flying west and having to function the first day or so, always fucks with me.

Bamabino

No Limit Holdem Refugee
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wins????

Bino you hiding something. Did you just decide your annual vacation will be to SF.

Hey, if you go to SF, make sure you visit Downtown Oakland. It is lovely this time of year.

Also, wear blue, it is really in right now in that area.

Wouldn't be caught dead there. I saw all I wanted to see of Cali in San Bernadino one trip.

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't get me wrong, this is a sexy matchup.

But it's not an even matchup anymore.

WhiteMamba

Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wouldn't be caught dead there. I saw all I wanted to see of Cali in San Bernadino one trip.

Oh lord you poor soul.

Rivertucky and San Bernadino county are pretty crappy. Sorry TF12!! I here Hemet or whatever is nice.

Lived in Yucaipa CA for a few summers.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I lose mine in the political thread daily. and football is more closely related to Religion in the south, havent you seen that in posts by anyone other than an SEC poster before?

So Bamabears a heathen?

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Like Miami is lacking in that department.

Miami's in Alabama:noidea:

Actually Miami is Cuba South more or less. Now if you want to talk Key West, thats kinda the San Fran of Florida, but still not in Alabama by a long shot.

Last time i was in the Keys i spent a week on an island that was secluded pretty much and stayed out on the boat most of the week. I love it down there but wouldnt want to live there, too damn many freak storms that just happen all of a sudden.

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They could both be complete shit by 2016......you never know how it will play out

Alabama will not be complete shit as long as Nick Saban is there.

He has established his position there like Tom Osborne did at Nebraska.

USC is the new Washington.

mrwallace2ku

Treehugger
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Actually Miami is Cuba South more or less. Now if you want to talk Key West, thats kinda the San Fran of Florida, but still not in Alabama by a long shot.

Last time i was in the Keys i spent a week on an island that was secluded pretty much and stayed out on the boat most of the week. I love it down there but wouldnt want to live there, too damn many freak storms that just happen all of a sudden.

Did I hear you say Bo, your out west somewhere right now?

pennstatenut

Working with my wood
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Gay parades?

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gay parades?

No and i knew someone would bring that up:laugh3:

I more meant hurricanes and really bad storms. WE actually had to get a neighbors boat and drag the boat we tied up at our dock off the beach when a storm came in and broke his cleats off his dock. Took 2 hours to get that boat off the beach and then another hour checking the hull for possible cracks or damage.