• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

UPCOMING FREE AGENTS THIS YEAR AND NEXT

Ricky Roma

The Catch
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It is crazy. I don't understand the money some of these lineman get. I don't get the money Suh got last year. Sometimes these lineman leave great defenses for crappy teams that lack the great surrounding talent and they end performing well short of their contract.

Desperate teams trying to get relevant...the motto of the Jaguars.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I been saying to sign people. Im not saying go all in like some of these teams. Im ok with 1 big signing and some level 2 guys. We have holes.

Ricky Roma

The Catch
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Niners sign Thad Lewis!

He easily takes Kaeps space...heh.

deep9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I been saying to sign people. Im not saying go all in like some of these teams. Im ok with 1 big signing and some level 2 guys. We have holes.

Just curious, would you have paid this:

After pulling the transition tag from pass rusher Olivier Vernon Wednesday morning, it became clear that he wouldn’t be returning to the Dolphins, potentially allowing a team like the 49ers to swoop in and upgrade its pass rush.

But the team that made the big move for Vernon, 25, wasn’t San Francisco. It was the New York Giants, who gave him a massive $85 million deal over the next five years that includes $52.5 million in guarantees, according to multiple reports.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We signed someone. We found our QB. LOL Thank god we saved all that money. JK 3rd string.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just curious, would you have paid this:

After pulling the transition tag from pass rusher Olivier Vernon Wednesday morning, it became clear that he wouldn’t be returning to the Dolphins, potentially allowing a team like the 49ers to swoop in and upgrade its pass rush.

But the team that made the big move for Vernon, 25, wasn’t San Francisco. It was the New York Giants, who gave him a massive $85 million deal over the next five years that includes $52.5 million in guarantees, according to multiple reports.
No too much but I would of went after some of the Guards especially that we lost Boone. Jenkins maybe depending if we sign Smith. JPP would of gave it a shot. 1 year deal. not bad.

Yes I wanted Vernon but yes not at that price.

poewelch84

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not saying go spend happy but they'll probably have to spend something just to get to the cap floor. Now the York's need to bank money to pay for the new stadium.

poewelch84

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I do think this team is going to suck for the better part of the next decade.

deep9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I do think this team is going to suck for the better part of the next decade.

My opinion is one more season.

Not saying they'll be "good" next season, just not 'sucky'. So guess it depends on each person's definition of 'suck'?

poewelch84

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My opinion is one more season.

Not saying they'll be "good" next season, just not 'sucky'. So guess it depends on each person's definition of 'suck'?
I just think the Yorks are going to spend as little as possible they have huge salary cap space and aren't trying to fix the team with anyone. I'm not saying go out and out spend everyone but so far they've brought back Williams which I do like but then brought back a bunch of guys that aren't very good and maybe provide depth but shouldn't be starters and lost a starter that is one of their better O-Lineman although I think most saw Boone leaving.

deep9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I just think the Yorks are going to spend as little as possible they have huge salary cap space and aren't trying to fix the team with anyone. I'm not saying go out and out spend everyone but so far they've brought back Williams which I do like but then brought back a bunch of guys that aren't very good and maybe provide depth but shouldn't be starters and lost a starter that is one of their better O-Lineman although I think most saw Boone leaving.

Haven't read Jed is limiting Baalke on money?

They are trying to fix the team, but the foundation has to be the draft. So why go out and really overpay, without knowing who you drafted?

deep9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Our 2015 season sort of suck.

ok, so i seen this season being similar to 2015, maybe even worse? But see the following season as being better than 2015. "Better" doesn't only mean record, but could also be a team on the upswing.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Haven't read Jed is limiting Baalke on money?

They are trying to fix the team, but the foundation has to be the draft. So why go out and really overpay, without knowing who you drafted?

LOL, Baalke is this you or is it York.

Funniest thing I have seen in awhile.

Cut My Red I Bleed Gold

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ok, so i seen this season being similar to 2015, maybe even worse? But see the following season as being better than 2015. "Better" doesn't only mean record, but could also be a team on the upswing.

Yea I agree...I just don't really see a scheme change taking us for a magical ride into the playoffs...especially in light of how we got absolutely hosed on our strength of schedule for next season.

Maybe the schedule makers will pull their heads out of their "Devey's" and realize that a 5 win team shouldn't be sent out to the "farm" where there's "plenty of room to run around"...we're basically getting sent to the glue factory for the 2016//17 season.

That said...if we get some wins in the next two drafts and some key positional free agents (cough Baalke), we might be on the upswing the year after next (question maaaaark?).

deep9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
LOL, Baalke is this you or is it York.

Funniest thing I have seen in awhile.

you're funny, say you agree but STILL want to sign everybody out there. You STILL believe signing free agents is "do or die".

deep9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Yea I agree...I just don't really see a scheme change taking us for a magical ride into the playoffs...especially in light of how we got absolutely hosed on our strength of schedule for next season.

Maybe the schedule makers will pull their heads out of their "Devey's" and realize that a 5 win team shouldn't be sent out to the "farm" where there's "plenty of room to run around"...we're basically getting sent to the glue factory for the 2016//17 season.

That said...if we get some wins in the next two drafts and some key positional free agents (cough Baalke), we might be on the upswing the year after next (question maaaaark?).

No question we need good drafts from here on, not only to build up but sustain. if we continue to be bad, it is because of poor drafting first of all, not free agency.

Cut My Red I Bleed Gold

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No question we need good drafts from here on, not only to build up but sustain. if we continue to be bad, it is because of poor drafting first of all, not free agency.

Well yea I think that's the entire history of most successful teams in the NFL...that said...free agency doesn't hurt either...both in adding value and not over paying for that value. I guess the frustration lies in the fact that Baalke hasn't done the former...or the latter for that matter. Beyond Smith, who barley had anyone to throw him the ball or keep coverage off of him with alternate route running...oh and creative plays to get him open...I can't think of one solid addition.

So this reason + Baalke completely KC Jone-ing on the offensive side of the ball in the draft ='s my frustration.