• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

UPCOMING FREE AGENTS THIS YEAR AND NEXT

StoningtonQB

ESPN Refugee
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kaep is slowly improving and that's all we can really ask for right now.

Jonathan Martin needs to go. He is absolutely useless. I was beside myself when they picked him up this year.

49er4life1979

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm curious to hear what you think he does well

Not saying Kap is a great QB, but he is good enough to win and he's proven it. Do I think he's a tad bit overrated? Yes. Aside from his obvious athletic abilities and strong arm, I think he has improved at going through his progressions. What he still needs to learn is throwing the ball away. He will still stand in the pocket and take unnecessary sacks. That, and being more accurate. But I like where he's headed honestly.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Suh hits the market would like to grab him. Also keep an out on CB Flowers.

EKmane

Mr. Wit The $h!t
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't want Smith but I will take Cobb. let Crabtree walk.

Whats wrong with Smith? Don't his numbers this season fool you, he's an explosive player, plus he'll come cheaper and is more duarable than Cobb too.

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would be beside myself if we could land Suh, he could be a true replacement for Cowboy as I dont think Tank will ever be able to fill his shoes.

The guy's a beast, but he will probably cost too much money. I wonder how much it will take to sign him. It seems certain that it will be significantly larger than the Gerald McCoy contract (7 years, 98 million, 51.5 million guaranteed), especially since the McCoy contract is an extension as opposed to a free agency signing. On the other hand, there seems to be no end in sight for the annual increases of the NFL salary cap, so maybe we buy big now since we know that more cap space will be available in the coming years.

darken65

Warped Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,199.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Time to sticky this thread. I can imagine that this will be debated for a while now after this last game. At this moment I see Gore and Crabs gone. Gabbert likely. Skuta,Cully, Iupati and Lloyd not sure about. Cook? Others fall off easily like Josh Johnson.

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We absolutely, positively need to draft or sign a deep threat. It doesn't need to be a highly touted guy either. Maybe we can draft someone like the Cardinals' John Brown. We just need anybody who can help stretch the field and give the opposing team's safeties something to think about.

optimist4720

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
We have need for a taller bulkier WR with speed and a WR or 2 with speed. IN general, we need more speed at the skill positions. We also need to be throwing to the RBs more both out of the backfield and up seams. We do need to upgrade toward a taller wider TE in the Gronk mold for 3rd down conversions.

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We have need for a taller bulkier WR with speed and a WR or 2 with speed. IN general, we need more speed at the skill positions. We also need to be throwing to the RBs more both out of the backfield and up seams. We do need to upgrade toward a taller wider TE in the Gronk mold for 3rd down conversions.

And for red zone plays, too.