• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Uh oh...

Rvnight18

True story
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
So Heath Evans on NFL network said Davis had a bad year to say the least. So I tweeted (is that right) him that. This is what he said back....

"I don't respect him as a man. His comments are irrelevant. Obviously.

Uhh ohh shit storm?

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So Heath Evans on NFL network said Davis had a bad year to say the least. So I tweeted (is that right) him that. This is what he said back....

"I don't respect him as a man. His comments are irrelevant. Obviously.

Uhh ohh shit storm?

Davis? What the heck are you talking about?

clyde_carbon

Unfkwthble
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
People are gonna have opinions. I know, shocking.

Rvnight18

True story
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Well first off, I didnt actually think he would respond. Second, I wasn't only one to send him this. Third, I guess if I had to pick "something" it would be maybe put a chip on his shoulder, not have him say he does t respect someone as a man. Still wondering f what the hell your question is about

imac_21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Well first off, I didnt actually think he would respond. Second, I wasn't only one to send him this. Third, I guess if I had to pick "something" it would be maybe put a chip on his shoulder, not have him say he does t respect someone as a man. Still wondering f what the hell your question is about

Well. . .

Usually when people do something there is a purpose.

Usually that purpose is to help or hinder the subject.

You, as a Niner fan, presumably would be interacting with a 49er to help.

So I suppose my question is how you feel this helps Davis 6 days before the Super Bowl.

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're on fire tonight, mem.

That's what she said. Unfortunately for Mem, she was talking literally. Hope you get better, Mem.

Rvnight18

True story
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Well, like I said, if it puts a chip on his shoulder great. He has been great this year, so don't know if he needs it, but it can't hurt.

imac_21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Well, like I said, if it puts a chip on his shoulder great. He has been great this year, so don't know if he needs it, but it can't hurt.

Of course it can hurt. As you said, he's been great this year. Have you been tweeting him every week about analysts and former players bad mouthing him?