• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Ugly games

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There are some really bad football teams out there. These games are starting to show it too. All these blowouts makes it look like college. What has happened to the damn Falcons? Ryan has 6 TD passes in 6 games.

On cue- the local news just had a commercial and said Your Titans are alone in first place. They are 4-3 and beat the Browns 12-9 in OT. I guess it was a close game.

Seroously, is there any team out there that is elite.? I think Minnesota is really good, but can be offensively challenged. Of course NE is starting to look better. Pitt if Big Ben can nut it up for one more run. KC - it's KC. Philly- ???? We are as good as anyone.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now 7 TDs for Ryan. Side note- Collinsworth please leave the play predicting to Romo

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I Have a weird analogy with wins. Got me into a discussion with another Seahawk fan.

Doesn't matter how ugly of a game it is. Let's say you are playing Philadelphia (for argument sake) and there a that you should beat 49-0. But stuff happens and you win 20- 17 on 2 td's drives within the last 5 minutes. Stuff happens, not to blame anybody to say "F this team" or "this team is trash" etc....

You won the game. No matter how ugly it was. You won the game

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I Have a weird analogy with wins. Got me into a discussion with another Seahawk fan.

Doesn't matter how ugly of a game it is. Let's say you are playing Philadelphia (for argument sake) and there a that you should beat 49-0. But stuff happens and you win 20- 17 on 2 td's drives within the last 5 minutes. Stuff happens, not to blame anybody to say "F this team" or "this team is trash" etc....

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You are correct but I'm speaking as a fan of football. Dallas games, no matter what, are always exciting to me. I'm talking about the NFL as a whole. Not many marquee games today. I mean Fox number one game was Cowboys vs 49ers. That's 2-3 vs 0-6. CBS had the Bengals/ Steelers - not much better

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Watching Pitts and Cincy now. Major props to the Steelers and their hide and seek celebration

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You are correct but I'm speaking as a fan of football. Dallas games, no matter what, are always exciting to me. I'm talking about the NFL as a whole. Not many marquee games today. I mean Fox number one game was Cowboys vs 49ers. That's 2-3 vs 0-6. CBS had the Bengals/ Steelers - not much better

I kinda think they decide the schedules before hand. They take a look at huge Rivalry game and made it marquee. There doing it next week

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I kinda think they decide the schedules before hand. They take a look at huge Rivalry game and made it marquee. There doing it next week

It's a week to week league no doubt. Injuries to key players play a huge role as well. At some point though, this is the NFL. The rules favor the offense so much, yet there more than a few teams held to 10 or under today. I think there were 3 shutouts, and another held to 3. That shouldn't happen.

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There are some really bad football teams out there. These games are starting to show it too. All these blowouts makes it look like college. What has happened to the damn Falcons? Ryan has 6 TD passes in 6 games.

On cue- the local news just had a commercial and said Your Titans are alone in first place. They are 4-3 and beat the Browns 12-9 in OT. I guess it was a close game.

Seroously, is there any team out there that is elite.? I think Minnesota is really good, but can be offensively challenged. Of course NE is starting to look better. Pitt if Big Ben can nut it up for one more run. KC - it's KC. Philly- ???? We are as good as anyone.
Maybe the Patriots were borderline elite a few years back. The last real elite teams in the NFL were the mid 90s Cowboys and Niners. Goodell is putting a bad product on field and he has ever since he was hired