• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

UF and Colorado schedule home and home

TheLonestarDUCK

Sleep is only for the tired
Hoopla Cash
$ 36,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Boulder's very crowded & expensive. One thing that's frustrating about this town are the overly aggressive Tour De Farce jackasses on their special bicycles that think they don't have to obey the rules of the road.
You left out the part it smells like skunk everywhere

huskers1217

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.89
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
first time playing out of florida for a OOC game since 1991

pussies

#$EC scheduling.

7Samurai13

Funniest SH member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ah so now it’s not just out of state but out of state AND quality that matters. Because previously quality didn’t matter at all when Gators pointed out we play fsu every year and miami occasionally.

Oh but wait! I forgot. Out of state quality did not matter when UF played Michigan at a neutral site a couple years ago. So it became out of state quality in the other team’s home stadium.

I’m sure there will be another qualifier for why a home and home with Texas somehow doesn’t count also. I can’t wait to hear it.
This is literally a thread about you scheduling a game at an opponents stadium you fucking retard. You do know that right? It’s not a “now” thing. I didn’t move the fucking goal posts. You just are too dumb to know they are there.

I wouldn’t expect a pat on the back for doing a home and home with Oregon State. If you play shit teams don’t expect people to be cheering you for playing at a team outside of Florida once every half century.

Nobody will change anything for playing a home and home with Texas but when the last time you played at another team’s stadium outside of Florida, George HW Bush was still in office, you should expect to be mocked.

Deathroll

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is literally a thread about you scheduling a game at an opponents stadium you fucking retard. You do know that right? It’s not a “now” thing. I didn’t move the fucking goal posts. You just are too dumb to know they are there.

I wouldn’t expect a pat on the back for doing a home and home with Oregon State. If you play shit teams don’t expect people to be cheering you for playing at a team outside of Florida once every half century.

Nobody will change anything for playing a home and home with Texas but when the last time you played at another team’s stadium outside of Florida, George HW Bush was still in office, you should expect to be mocked.

Yes fucking retard, I’m perfectly well aware of that. I’m also aware of what a gaping vagina you’ve been about UF’s schedules in the past which were a helluva lot tougher than your team’s anyway.

You and the rest of the whiny little bitches like you have been moving the goalposts for years so you could keep whining about UF playing fsu every year OOC. Even though that is MUCH tougher than what y’all play.

When your pussy ass schedules don’t remotely compare to what a UF has played you should expect to have a ton of shot rammed down your throat for hypocritically trying to bitch about UF’s schedules.

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Boulder's very crowded & expensive. One thing that's frustrating about this town are the overly aggressive Tour De Farce jackasses on their special bicycles that think they don't have to obey the rules of the road.

Boulder would not be where I would live. My wife and I are in love with Evergreen.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Boulder would not be where I would live. My wife and I are in love with Evergreen.

Good deal. Evergreen is a nice place. Got some family that live there.

Deathroll

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
and it was a neutral site game doesn't fucking count

but gator book lickers will say whatever knowing they suck outside of ghettoville

LOL!

Of course it counts. Y’all had to pile on additional qualifiers. Before it was just “out of state”. Then it became “at the other team’s home stadium”.

I’m just waiting for the qualifiers that somehow mean Colorado and Texas magically don’t count.

7Samurai13

Funniest SH member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fine. I’ll spot ya the 18.4 miles.
giphy.gif

huskers1217

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.89
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL!

Of course it counts. Y’all had to pile on additional qualifiers. Before it was just “out of state”. Then it became “at the other team’s home stadium”.

I’m just waiting for the qualifiers that somehow mean Colorado and Texas magically don’t count.

btw..my wife was a gator.....

and i lived in the ghetto for a year there.

gainesville was a fun town.