• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Ty Lue just got fired

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Should be Mark Jackson. He's perfect for a youth movement and change of culture. You'll have to upgrade him in 3 years or so but in that time, he'll allow your young guys to get run and push them to be the best versions of themselves they can be.

Mark Jackson's like the starter girlfriend before you get a wife. You figure out all the shit that's wrong, what you like and don't like before you actually find the right person.
Jackson just seems to slimy.

I want a young guy that has some energy that wants to prove himself- a young guy with some new ideas that will really roll up his sleeves and get in there.

Jackson seems way too much out for himself and not willing to take responsibility, blame others. It doesnt seem to me that he would like to be around a team that will probably be de facto tanking for this year and maybe even next.

Malone is a great coach for Denver. I want a guy like that.

CitySushi

Andrew Wiggin's burner account
Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
oh please for the love of God no Mark Jackson.

LOL, well you didn't have to give me the bullshit rating for that. I mean he did allow Curry and Klay to flourish, make mistakes and learn. He also emphasized defense and a culture of accountability. Isn't that what you need right now foundationally? Imagine what he could do with Sexton if you think he's going to be as good as you hope.

CitySushi

Andrew Wiggin's burner account
Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jackson just seems to slimy.

I want a young guy that has some energy that wants to prove himself- a young guy with some new ideas that will really roll up his sleeves and get in there.

Jackson seems way too much out for himself and not willing to take responsibility, blame others. It doesnt seem to me that he would like to be around a team that will probably be de facto tanking for this year and maybe even next.

Malone is a great coach for Denver. I want a guy like that.

Coincidentally, Malone was Jackson's head assistant when he got hired. I think as long as you make it a stipulation that he needs to have another coach in his back pocket like a Malone or someone who would check him, I don't see it as a bad investment. It's much easier to find a franchise coach once you have a better product to offer.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Coincidentally, Malone was Jackson's head assistant when he got hired. I think as long as you make it a stipulation that he needs to have another coach in his back pocket like a Malone or someone who would check him, I don't see it as a bad investment. It's much easier to find a franchise coach once you have a better product to offer.

Yeah, I see Mark Jackson as a louder Del Harris. He's the guy that can get your young guys playing at a high level/playing together...then you replace him with a coach that can get them to the next level.