• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Ty Lue just got fired

HurricaneDij39

The Middle of Everywhere: NWI
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL.

Now I know you are joking.

I think he was implying that starting 0-6 the year after reaching the finals is inexcusable regardless of any individual talent lost, and he's not wrong.

He did not imply that this was a finals-caliber team without LeBron.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
shocked that it happened.

Did not think Dan G. would want to pay his salary for a team that was not going anywhere.

I am off to watch the Browns game at a buddies.

shocked though. Not sure i see the point. Lue held them together through a lot of rough patches. This season was going no where.

just dont see the point. why pay a guy 7 million not to coach on a team that is not going anywhere anyway?

Yeah, seems like this was about a pissing match more than anything else.

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think he was implying that starting 0-6 the year after reaching the finals is inexcusable regardless of any individual talent lost, and he's not wrong.

No. This is a lottery team. While 0-6 is not good, it is hardly unexceptional for this team.

Lue was a James lapdog, and now that LBJ is gone, there is no need for him. That’s why he was fired.

msgkings322

I'm just here to troll everyone
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Did not think Dan G. would want to pay his salary for a team that was not going anywhere.

shocked though. Not sure i see the point. Lue held them together through a lot of rough patches. This season was going no where.

just dont see the point. why pay a guy 7 million not to coach on a team that is not going anywhere anyway?

Yeah you made a pretty good case against, but I was right.

msgkings322

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

It's mind boggling how good LeBron is, the Cavs performance this year is as much proof as his rings and MVPs. They lost ONE player and went from the Finals to the worst team in the league. James is easily the #2 all time player and if you argue he's co-#1 you can make an excellent case. He wins a title with the Lakers somehow and that's no longer a question either.

HurricaneDij39

The Middle of Everywhere: NWI
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's mind boggling how good LeBron is, the Cavs performance this year is as much proof as his rings and MVPs. They lost ONE player and went from the Finals to the worst team in the league. James is easily the #2 all time player and if you argue he's co-#1 you can make an excellent case. He wins a title with the Lakers somehow and that's no longer a question either.
...OR how bad he is at building a foundation.

lebron23james

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

It really doesn't show how good lebron is tbh

Lebron is great(declining now tho), but that is not why the cavs suck. They suck because they are a custom fit team built around lebron. With no Lebron it's just a bunch of random 3 point shooters and rebounders. There is no playmaker. There was before Lebron ran Kyrie out...It shows that the cavs team last year wasn't great (better than his team now), but Kyrie/lebron/Love was a pretty good team and won a championship.

msgkings322

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It really doesn't show how good lebron is tbh

Lebron is great(declining now tho), but that is not why the cavs suck. They suck because they are a custom fit team built around lebron. With no Lebron it's just a bunch of random 3 point shooters and rebounders. There is no playmaker. There was before Lebron ran Kyrie out...It shows that the cavs team last year wasn't great (better than his team now), but Kyrie/lebron/Love was a pretty good team and won a championship.
No.

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Even this guy saw this coming...

tenor.gif

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lue was so stressed out he had to take medical leave last year. Now gets paid to stay home

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I don't know why you're shocked. He's Dan Gilbert and that's what he does

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He wanted veterans in there, which makes no sense and considering he doesnt teach defense this was going to happen at some point this season. Wonder who is in the running to replace after Drew takes over as interim?