• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Trestman

fredsdeadfriend

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree, he's a rat. FredGivesHead is a rat, too. Begged the mods to remove a thread where he got eviscerated into shreds of mongo scraps

LIAR.

You are the one who goes around posting that you have reported people.

Jiddy

I wear my Meatball Badge with honor.
Hoopla Cash
$ 800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dude, it never occurs to you that the players might suck?

Of course not, because you are a homer blinded by your homerism.

It doesn't have to occur, because that team will lose handily whether they do or not. It's an "all roads lead to suck" equation with Trestman.

Jiddy

Hoopla Cash
$ 800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not trolling team boards you MORON. Trestman is a former Gopher.

Why are YOU following me around the forum? Creepy stalker.

The university that produced Miles Tarver? Well sh*t...That changes EVERYTHING.

fredsdeadfriend

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Yeah, Miles Tarver and closing in on 50 others who made the NBA, 4 that made the Naismith Hall of Fame & SEVEN who made the NFL Hall of Fame & 3 who made the Hockey Hall of Fame, 20+ who made the US Hk HOF, over 20 who made the cfb Hall of Fame. Same school who produced Paul Molitor and Dave Winfield and Brock Lesnar and Ric Flair and Verne Gagne.

Shall I continue?

fredsdeadfriend

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

No other school in the nation has produced multiple Pro Hall of Famers as UMn has in the 4 Major League representative collegiate sports. Add in the HOFers UMn has produced in Wrestling, a sport more lucrative than football for some. It's why Nagurski left Pro Football when he did, he made more money in pro wrestling.

Bsbll = 2 HOFers Winfield & Molitor
Hcky = 3 HOFers Mariucci, Brooks & Johnson
Bsktbl = 4 HOFers McHale, Kundla, Zollner & Keogan.
Ftball = 7 HOFers Grant, Sanders, Eller, Bell, Dungy & 2 world champion Wrestlers Nagurski and Nomellini.
Wrstlg = Gagne, Flair, someday Lesnar. Probably more.

Jiddy

Hoopla Cash
$ 800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No other school in the nation has produced multiple Pro Hall of Famers as UMn has in the 4 Major League representative collegiate sports. Add in the HOFers UMn has produced in Wrestling, a sport more lucrative than football for some. It's why Nagurski left Pro Football when he did, he made more money in pro wrestling.

Bsbll = 2 HOFers Winfield & Molitor
Hcky = 3 HOFers Mariucci, Brooks & Johnson
Bsktbl = 4 HOFers McHale, Kundla, Zollner & Keogan.
Ftball = 7 HOFers Grant, Sanders, Eller, Bell, Dungy & 2 world champion Wrestlers Nagurski and Nomellini.
Wrstlg = Gagne, Flair, someday Lesnar. Probably more.

Yeah, Miles Tarver and closing in on 50 others who made the NBA, 4 that made the Naismith Hall of Fame & SEVEN who made the NFL Hall of Fame & 3 who made the Hockey Hall of Fame, 20+ who made the US Hk HOF, over 20 who made the cfb Hall of Fame. Same school who produced Paul Molitor and Dave Winfield and Brock Lesnar and Ric Flair and Verne Gagne.

Shall I continue?

Dance monkey dance.

FTR, all of those listed would have lost under Trestman. Probably be a list of deli clerks and line chefs.

fredsdeadfriend

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dance monkey dance.

FTR, all of those listed would have lost under Trestman. Probably be a list of deli clerks and line chefs.

Tell that to the Miami Hurricanes whose QB thrived under Trestman.

Several other QBs/offenses thrived under Trestman's watch in his years in the NFL.

And tell that to the 2 different CFL teams he led to Grey Cup Titles.

fredsdeadfriend

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Scroll up to the top of the board, dipshit. See how you are in the Bears forum? GTFO bitch

What? You wussy Bear fans want to sit alone in a room together and cry and whine about how your team sucks and you need a bad guy to blame it all on because you can't accept the fact it might have been that the team just wasn't that good, or that the QB was a headcase? And my coming in here is ruining it for you? Is this your safespace or something? lol

I saw the name Trestman come up on the right side of my screen awhile back and clicked on it. Don't want people like me coming in, don't label threads by a person's last name. Label it former coaches or former coaches we hate or something? It's not rocket science.

Peter Gozintite

NO!...but yes.
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 103,499.99
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What? You wussy Bear fans want to sit alone in a room together and cry and whine about how your team sucks and you need a bad guy to blame it all on because you can't accept the fact it might have been that the team just wasn't that good, or that the QB was a headcase? And my coming in here is ruining it for you? Is this your safespace or something? lol

I saw the name Trestman come up on the right side of my screen awhile back and clicked on it. Don't want people like me coming in, don't label threads by a person's last name. Label it former coaches or former coaches we hate or something? It's not rocket science.
TL;DR GTFO

fredsdeadfriend

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Scroll up to the top of the board, dipshit. See how you are in the Bears forum? GTFO bitch

And if you want me to leave, well, taking shots at the Univ of Minnesota is the worst way to get me to leave. If I get bored, I'll quit coming around. But as long as you feel the need to rip on Trestman and UMn as well, then I'll come by to defend him and UMn.

I already admitted he's old and probably is just trying to get in one more paycheck before he retires, so I don't really care all that much. Maybe if you just admitted he's not the Devil himself and for whatever reason he and Da Bears just weren't a good match, that's fine. I can agree with that. His coaching style is not for everyone, maybe not even for most, but he's had success in the past. In fact, it seems Chicago is the only place he hasn't succeeded, so maybe it's not him, but Da Bears? lol

Peter Gozintite

NO!...but yes.
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 103,499.99
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And if you want me to leave, well, taking shots at the Univ of Minnesota is the worst way to get me to leave. If I get bored, I'll quit coming around. But as long as you feel the need to rip on Trestman and UMn as well, then I'll come by to defend him and UMn.

I already admitted he's old and probably is just trying to get in one more paycheck before he retires, so I don't really care all that much. Maybe if you just admitted he's not the Devil himself and for whatever reason he and Da Bears just weren't a good match, that's fine. I can agree with that. His coaching style is not for everyone, maybe not even for most, but he's had success in the past. In fact, it seems Chicago is the only place he hasn't succeeded, so maybe it's not him, but Da Bears? lol
tl;dr GTFO

Jiddy

Hoopla Cash
$ 800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tell that to the Miami Hurricanes whose QB thrived under Trestman.

Several other QBs/offenses thrived under Trestman's watch in his years in the NFL.

And tell that to the 2 different CFL teams he led to Grey Cup Titles.

"This guy...That guy...and those other guys were good under Trestman. Whatever their names are."

Compelling.