• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Trestman

fredsdeadfriend

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Says the guy that is mad his teams operate from the small market.

I could care less if we are a small market. Most Minnesotans, me included, prefer our being a small market, we don't want tons of people moving here and fucking the place up. It's bad enough when Obama forces a bunch of moslem terrorists into our state.

Nothing about Chicago, the Murder Capital of America, that I will ever be jealous of.

Only good thing about Chicago was Halas' seeking former Gophers to help his team win, first Bronko Nagurski, then Clark Shaughnessy in 40, and then Bronko Nagurski again in 43. That is when my father liked them.

Since then the Packers took on far more former Gophers, and then of course the Vikes. Only reason I liked the Vikes was because Bud Grant coached them and Carl Eller, among other former Gophers, played for them, and then when Dungy was the DC.

So say whatever you want about the pro teams. IF they do well, like the Twins did in 87 and 91, I don't hate their having success, but otherwise I could if they lose because that helps the Gophers.

BearsWillWin

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

BearsWillWin

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I could care less if we are a small market. Most Minnesotans, me included, prefer our being a small market, we don't want tons of people moving here and fucking the place up. It's bad enough when Obama forces a bunch of moslem terrorists into our state.

Uh......k?

Nothing about Chicago, the Murder Capital of America, that I will ever be jealous of.

Championships, amazing food, spectacular architecture, tremendous history, good music, culture, and so on.

Minnesota has.....Prince. And pretty much nothing else. But I do love Prince. So good on you for that.

Only good thing about Chicago was Halas' seeking former Gophers to help his team win, first Bronko Nagurski, then Clark Shaughnessy in 40, and then Bronko Nagurski again in 43. That is when my father liked them.

Cool story.

Since then the Packers took on far more former Gophers, and then of course the Vikes. Only reason I liked the Vikes was because Bud Grant coached them and Carl Eller, among other former Gophers, played for them, and then when Dungy was the DC.

Okay now you're just getting boring.

So say whatever you want about the pro teams. IF they do well, like the Twins did in 87 and 91, I don't hate their having success, but otherwise I could if they lose because that helps the Gophers.

How does a pro team help a college team by losing?

I'd love to hear your head in ass, I smoked too much meth explanation for this.......

fredsdeadfriend

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Uh......k?

Championships, amazing food, spectacular architecture, tremendous history, good music, culture, and so on.

Minnesota has.....Prince. And pretty much nothing else. But I do love Prince. So good on you for that.

How does a pro team help a college team by losing?

I'd love to hear your head in ass, I smoked too much meth explanation for this.......

Pro team doing well distracts bandwagon fans away from college team. DUH.

And you honestly believe Chicago has all of those things and the Twin Cities does not? LMMFGDAO!!!

Jiddy

I wear my Meatball Badge with honor.
Hoopla Cash
$ 800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't need any hugs, I get plenty of those.

Trestman is old. I could care less what he does from here on out. IF he gets a team to win a Championship, great. If not? He's old and just getting one last paycheck probably. Hopefully he invested his money smartly because I don't think he has more than this season, maybe one more left in him.

I just get a kick out of how riled up you get about him and how much hatred you have towards him, it's comical.

I am sad he's wrecking a one week old football team. Those poor players on the Vipers are getting another chance to break through to the NFL/extend what is essentially a great job as an athlete...and he's going to wreck it for them because the world follows winners and they are going to most definitely be losers. And my enjoyment of what is my geographical team in that league? On life support. I cannot get into a team that that idiot is running...because I know the end of the story...in a goddamn inaugural season. What a shame. 3 f*cking points. Good Lord. The XFL is running - at best - 3 legit teams at this point. Good luck with that.

fredsdeadfriend

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am sad he's wrecking a one week old football team. Those poor players on the Vipers are getting another chance to break through to the NFL/extend what is essentially a great job as an athlete...and he's going to wreck it for them because the world follows winners and they are going to most definitely be losers. And my enjoyment of what is my geographical team in that league? On life support. I cannot get into a team that that idiot is running...because I know the end of the story...in a goddamn inaugural season. What a shame. 3 f*cking points. Good Lord. The XFL is running - at best - 3 legit teams at this point. Good luck with that.

Dude, it never occurs to you that the players might suck?

Of course not, because you are a homer blinded by your homerism.

BearsWillWin

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pro team doing well distracts bandwagon fans away from college team. DUH.

Okay but how does that help the actual team? Like the guys and girls that play the games....how does it help them?

And you honestly believe Chicago has all of those things and the Twin Cities does not? LMMFGDAO!!!

Yes....because I've been to St. Paul and Minneapolis and I was less than impressed.

fredsdeadfriend

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Okay but how does that help the actual team? Like the guys and girls that play the games....how does it help them?

Yes....because I've been to St. Paul and Minneapolis and I was less than impressed.

Uh, MORE FANS cheering them on the stands maybe? More fans watching on TV maybe? More fans and press talking about the college team maybe? and more buzz going maybe? Duh.

I've been to Chicago, and I was less than impressed.

Peter Gozintite

NO!...but yes.
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 103,499.99
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
THEE one and only

marc-trestman-is-introducted-as-the-new-head-coach-of-the-chicago-at-picture-id159690685
Looks like he finally, after a long litigious process, was just told he is now head of the HOA, and is going to "stick IT to Greenburg down the street!"