• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Trestman

Jiddy

I wear my Meatball Badge with honor.
Hoopla Cash
$ 800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And if you want me to leave, well, taking shots at the Univ of Minnesota is the worst way to get me to leave. If I get bored, I'll quit coming around. But as long as you feel the need to rip on Trestman and UMn as well, then I'll come by to defend him and UMn.

I already admitted he's old and probably is just trying to get in one more paycheck before he retires, so I don't really care all that much. Maybe if you just admitted he's not the Devil himself and for whatever reason he and Da Bears just weren't a good match, that's fine. I can agree with that. His coaching style is not for everyone, maybe not even for most, but he's had success in the past. In fact, it seems Chicago is the only place he hasn't succeeded, so maybe it's not him, but Da Bears? lol

Tampa Bay Vipers so irrelevant already because of Trestman, that fanboy forgot about them already...in thread about them.

Jiddy

I wear my Meatball Badge with honor.
Hoopla Cash
$ 800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

fredsdeadfriend

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tampa Bay Vipers so irrelevant already because of Trestman, that fanboy forgot about them already...in thread about them.

Dude, you can't judge someone off of ONE Game. lol Are you that retarded?

Fleck's first season in coaching, he went 1-11.

Been on fire since then.

Dabo's 2nd season Clemson lost 7 game, then they lost 4 the year after, in a conf with ZERO Top 28 ranked teams not counting Clemson(can't play yourself).

He eventually got different players in and started winning.

Trestman's last CFL title, they weren't that good, went 8-8 or 9-9 but then won 3 straight to win the Title. So anything is possible.

fredsdeadfriend

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This post was harsh and unnecessary.

You are alright Jiddy. Unlike your fellow Bear fan, who apparently thinks Trestman still coaches the Bears? I guess that would explain why he seems to angry and all, lol.

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dude, you can't judge someone off of ONE Game. lol Are you that retarded?

Been on fire since then.

Dabo's 2nd season Clemson lost 7 game, then they lost 4 the year after, in a conf with ZERO Top 28 ranked teams not counting Clemson(can't play yourself).

He eventually got different players in and started winning.

Trestman's last CFL title, they weren't that good, went 8-8 or 9-9 but then won 3 straight to win the Title. So anything is possible.

IT'S JUDGING HIM OFF OF HOW HE FAILS EVERYWHERE... AT EVERYTHING... BESIDES THE FUCKING CFL.

Does Trestman have photos of you sucking him off or something? Who the fuck defends one of the most undisputed embarrassments in modern NFL history like this?

You are the only one in this line to defend Trestman. This guy took an NFL organization that had been competitive for nearly a decade and destroyed the fucking fabric of it. It wasn't just a rebuild job that was needed... he EVISCERATED the culture and took away the team's will to win. Nobody wanted to play for him. The players took a hardline stance against him. It was EMBARRASSING to be a fan of the team that season.

I have never felt that in my life. Marc Trestman created that.

Then, he went to Baltimore and he was literally run out of the city by angry mobs.

He's the coach of the FUCKING Tampa Bay Vipers. lol. It's OVER. STOP. He could win every game. It means nothing.

The NFL asking Marc Trestman back would be like the family of a battered woman. Welcoming her abuser back into their home with open arms.

Get the fuck out of this thread and off of this board. You weirdo. What kind of a creep apologizes for Trestman?

I don't even know why you piss me off so much but... you're saying things that are so fucking stupid and I don't understand why.

BearsWillWin

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Uh, MORE FANS cheering them on the stands maybe? More fans watching on TV maybe? More fans and press talking about the college team maybe? and more buzz going maybe? Duh.

Again....how does this help the actual team? Like in how would it help them win games?

You ate a lot of paint chips as a child, yes?

I've been to Chicago, and I was less than impressed.

Which is odd because you seem like the type of guy that giggles at his own farts. I don't think it takes much to impress you.

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Been on fire since then.

What the FUCK are these useless anecdotal comparisons to College Football? This is what I mean. You just vomit hot shit out of your mouth onto the keyboard and then you post it.

My god.

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You are alright Jiddy. Unlike your fellow Bear fan, who apparently thinks Trestman still coaches the Bears? I guess that would explain why he seems to angry and all, lol.

Dude, just hop on a pile steak knives. Please! Fuck off. You have no idea what the hell you are talking about.

BearsWillWin

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No other school in the nation has produced multiple Pro Hall of Famers as UMn has in the 4 Major League representative collegiate sports. Add in the HOFers UMn has produced in Wrestling, a sport more lucrative than football for some. It's why Nagurski left Pro Football when he did, he made more money in pro wrestling.

Bsbll = 2 HOFers Winfield & Molitor
Hcky = 3 HOFers Mariucci, Brooks & Johnson
Bsktbl = 4 HOFers McHale, Kundla, Zollner & Keogan.
Ftball = 7 HOFers Grant, Sanders, Eller, Bell, Dungy & 2 world champion Wrestlers Nagurski and Nomellini.
Wrstlg = Gagne, Flair, someday Lesnar. Probably more.

That's awesome.

Also....no one gives a shit.

BearsWillWin

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nothing says greatness like making the professional wrestling Hall of Fame.

Amazing.

Peter Gozintite

NO!...but yes.
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 103,499.99
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What the FUCK are these useless anecdotal comparisons to College Football? This is what I mean. You just vomit hot shit out of your mouth onto the keyboard and then you post it.

My god.
He is so good at trolling, he doesnt even know he's doing it.

fredsdeadfriend

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
IT'S JUDGING HIM OFF OF HOW HE FAILS EVERYWHERE... AT EVERYTHING... BESIDES THE FUCKING CFL.

Does Trestman have photos of you sucking him off or something? Who the fuck defends one of the most undisputed embarrassments in modern NFL history like this?

You are the only one in this line to defend Trestman. This guy took an NFL organization that had been competitive for nearly a decade and destroyed the fucking fabric of it. It wasn't just a rebuild job that was needed... he EVISCERATED the culture and took away the team's will to win. Nobody wanted to play for him. The players took a hardline stance against him. It was EMBARRASSING to be a fan of the team that season.

I have never felt that in my life. Marc Trestman created that.

Then, he went to Baltimore and he was literally run out of the city by angry mobs.

He's the coach of the FUCKING Tampa Bay Vipers. lol. It's OVER. STOP. He could win every game. It means nothing.

The NFL asking Marc Trestman back would be like the family of a battered woman. Welcoming her abuser back into their home with open arms.

Get the fuck out of this thread and off of this board. You weirdo. What kind of a creep apologizes for Trestman?

I don't even know why you piss me off so much but... you're saying things that are so fucking stupid and I don't understand why.

Dude, you have issues. Seek help.

fredsdeadfriend

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol. Rightsaidfred will pray for all you bacon-eating sinners.

Just you man, just you. The rest of your fellow Bear fans probably don't deserve anyone's prayers. lol Well, Jiddy seems ok. Don't think he takes it all as seriously as some of these other nutjobs.

People, it's just a game. Wow. Relax, Chill. Take a nap, and your meds.

fredsdeadfriend

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So you admit to knowing trolling a team board.
Can @HaroldSeattle block this fuckhead from the board?

Oh quit your crying you baby. I'm not in any other of your precious threads. Nor would I ever want to be. But you create a thread for someone who has no association with the Chicago Bears and then feel the right to claim exclusive rights to hang out in the thread?

Why? Why do you need this particular thread to be Bears fans only?

Like I said, is this your safe space for whiney Bears fans to come and whine and cry on each other's shoulders? lol