• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Trestman

Peter Gozintite

NO!...but yes.
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 103,499.99
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh quit your crying you baby. I'm not in any other of your precious threads. Nor would I ever want to be. But you create a thread for someone who has no association with the Chicago Bears and then feel the right to claim exclusive rights to hang out in the thread?

Why? Why do you need this particular thread to be Bears fans only?

Like I said, is this your safe space for whiney Bears fans to come and whine and cry on each other's shoulders? lol
tl:dr GTFO bitch

fredsdeadfriend

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So you admit to knowing trolling a team board.
Can @HaroldSeattle block this fuckhead from the board?

So you believe in censorship eh? Fascist much?

What kind of person wants to have a place to criticize and hate on a person and then not allow anyone around who dares to try to defend that person?

What kind of a loser are you?

Peter Gozintite

NO!...but yes.
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 103,499.99
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh quit your crying you baby. I'm not in any other of your precious threads. Nor would I ever want to be. But you create a thread for someone who has no association with the Chicago Bears and then feel the right to claim exclusive rights to hang out in the thread?

Why? Why do you need this particular thread to be Bears fans only?

Like I said, is this your safe space for whiney Bears fans to come and whine and cry on each other's shoulders? lol
Its more about you just being a total worthless piece of shit than anything else. GTFO

Peter Gozintite

NO!...but yes.
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 103,499.99
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So you believe in censorship eh? Fascist much?

What kind of person wants to have a place to criticize and hate on a person and then not allow anyone around who dares to try to defend that person?

What kind of a loser are you?
tl:dr GTFO bitch

fredsdeadfriend

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Trestman is an XFL coach now, this thread should be moved to an XFL forum/thread or something.

It's pathetic that SOME of you Chicago Bear fans are such losers you desire a private thread just to rag on someone.

fredsdeadfriend

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Its more about you just being a total worthless piece of shit than anything else. GTFO

Oh, I am the worthless POS? I'm not the crybaby loser needing a safespace to say horrible things about a human being I hold an irrational degree of hatred for, demanding any that dare defend the man be censored like a frigging Fascist would.

Peter Gozintite

NO!...but yes.
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 103,499.99
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh, I am the worthless POS? I'm not the crybaby loser needing a safespace to say horrible things about a human being I hold an irrational degree of hatred for, demanding any that dare defend the man be censored like a frigging Fascist would.
screen-shot-2019-01-10-at-8-16-24-pm-png.195458

You are too stupid to know you are stupid. parachute into a forest fire you worthless qunt.

BearsWillWin

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh, I know exactly what I am doing. lol

I'm you know exactly how your ass smells too considering your head is buried up it.

It's pathetic that SOME of you Chicago Bear fans are such losers you desire a private thread just to rag on someone.

Personally I hope you stay on this board forever because pecker slapping you is fun.

BearsWillWin

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Trestman was one of the worst coaches in our franchises history. Possibly the very worst.

There's no defending him here.

Jiddy

I wear my Meatball Badge with honor.
Hoopla Cash
$ 800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dude, just hop on a pile steak knives. Please! Fuck off. You have no idea what the hell you are talking about.

*insert pretty much anything here*

*richi posts 8000 word document about how wrong you are*

*insert post that gives Jiddy some minor (albeit sarcastic) praise*

Short, succinct..."F*ck off and jump on a pile of steak knives."

*tears well up with pride*

Jiddy

Hoopla Cash
$ 800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Trestman is an XFL coach now, this thread should be moved to an XFL forum/thread or something.

I'm not above some classic, petty schadenfreude. F*ck Trestman in his ass.

BearsWillWin

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The only good thing about Trestman is that his daughters are hot.

fredsdeadfriend

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
*insert pretty much anything here*

*richi posts 8000 word document about how wrong you are*

*insert post that gives Jiddy some minor (albeit sarcastic) praise*

Short, succinct..."F*ck off and jump on a pile of steak knives."

*tears well up with pride*

Well, you just don't seem totally buggered and on tilt about it, lol. You don't like him, you express that, but you can make jokes, too. Taking sports too seriously usually does not lead to good things.

He's old and kinda ugly, say that and I'll probably agree with you. He's on his last legs as a coach, so he'll probably suck this season. Say that and I can agree. But dissing his entire resume when really only his time with Chicago sucked, is going to draw the ire of, well, me and maybe his family members? lol

I mean, he was winning at Team A in the CFL, went to Chi Bears and lost, then went back to the CFL for Team B and went right back to winning.

He helped Miami win a Natty, helped several QBs/offenses at various NFL jobs have record years on offense, even at Chicago the offense did well. Maybe the DC was the problem?

Now post some pics of his daughters and who knows, maybe I can agree with all of you about something, :)

BearsWillWin

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
even at Chicago the offense did well. Maybe the DC was the problem?

The team quit on him. Practice became a joke....the locker room was completely dysfunctional.

The bad that happened here under Trestman goes far beyond stats and wins and losses.

We don't care what he did elsewhere. And we don't care what he is doing now or will do in the future.

Get it? You probably don't because you're a fucking moron but I honestly can't spell it out are simpler.

If you wanna troll....then by all means trolls. But do better because right now you suck at it.

fredsdeadfriend

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The team quit on him. Practice became a joke....the locker room was completely dysfunctional.

The bad that happened here under Trestman goes far beyond stats and wins and losses.

We don't care what he did elsewhere. And we don't care what he is doing now or will do in the future.

Get it? You probably don't because you're a fucking moron but I honestly can't spell it out are simpler.

If you wanna troll....then by all means trolls. But do better because right now you suck at it.

Go figure, a Bears fan that doesn't like my pointing out the possibility it was the players on the team who might have been at fault, and not the coach, thinks I'm not good at trolling? I wasn't trolling. Just stating my opinion, but it always ends up being trolling because there are so many dumbfukks out there who have no clue how to communicate like human beings, and I have no problem turning it back on people when they turn towards retardation.

Why is it ONLY at Chicago, he was a problem?

How did he turn the players against him? He was the coach, whether you like the coach or not, you are supposed to be professionals, you are getting paid. Act like mature grown men who are getting paid well to play a damn game. Had the team done well, and gotten to the playoffs and won, and then all gone to the owner and begged him to fire the coach, he would have. Players that can win, often get what they want. Instead, like losers, your players quit on him? So they were a bunch of QUITTERS???

Sounds like a dumpster fire smoldering just waiting to flare up, and your bunch of quitters acted like babies when they didn't get a coach that, I don't know, kissed the players asses?

Jiddy

Hoopla Cash
$ 800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Maybe Cutler banged his daughters. I could probably forgive Trestman if that was reality.