• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Trading Jahan is supposedly not out of the question.

kbso83432

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Per Keim's latest pod

There is a lack of urgency from Jahan and the coaches are looking for that from him.

Not in danger of being cut but in danger of losing the #2 job.

Jahan knows he has to show more.

Coaches are looking to see if he can get off the line. If not, they are going to try and put him in the slot or in bunches.

Most other coaches and GM's had Jahan going in the 20s and viewed him as a slot guy. That is why those GMs and coaches felt he shouldn't be taken until the backend of the 1st round.

Keim mentioned Zaccheaus twice and how he has impressed.

Side note.....Peters is not comfortable paying Aiyuk 30m. Skins not pursing Aiyuk isn't about them not liking the player. It's about cost.

Said the off-season is where the Skins may want to target him or someone like him to pair with McLaurin. They know they need to address this. (Paraphrasing)

Not ideal but thinks the Skins are going to try and hobble it together with this group for the time being.

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Per Keim's latest pod

There is a lack of urgency from Jahan and the coaches are looking for that from him.

Coaches are looking to see if he can get off the line. If not, they are going to try and put him in the slot or in bunches.

Most other coaches and GM's had Jahan going in the 20s and viewed him as a slot guy. That is why those GMs and coaches felt he shouldn't be taken until the backend of the 1st round.

Side note.....Peters is not comfortable paying Aiyuk 30m. Skins not pursing Aiyuk isn't about them not liking the player. It's about cost.

Said the off-season is where the Skins may want to target him or someone like him to pair with McLaurin. They know they need to address this. (Paraphrasing)

Not ideal but thinks the Skins are going to try and hobble it together with this group for the time being.
Very interesting!

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
mid too late 20's is about right for Mac

redskinsfan1963

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
has 83 reps for 1041 yards in 2 years which is really pathetic.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Dotson is one of the top 3 wrs on the team . His draft status doesn’t matter. If he can carve out a role outside or in the slot ( he is better in the slot ) then so be it . The beauty of this is this FO doesn’t have to worry about when a Han was drafted , or Davis , or Brown , all they have to do is assign them a role and when contract time comes around pay them accordingly or move on

redskinsfan1963

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Dotson is one of the top 3 wrs on the team . His draft status doesn’t matter. If he can carve out a role outside or in the slot ( he is better in the slot ) then so be it . The beauty of this is this FO doesn’t have to worry about when a Han was drafted , or Davis , or Brown , all they have to do is assign them a role and when contract time comes around pay them accordingly or move on
has,nt shown it yet though.

Skin'EmAll

Celebrity Troublemaker
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Guys, from the moment that they signed Bryant and had interest in Vincint Smith, both big receivers, I began to wonder whatever happened to Cam Sims? Remember him? I wonder if he's in shape and willing to give the NFL another try?

We NEVER maximized Cam

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Green would smoke him like he did everyone else.

skinz2winz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Per Keim's latest pod

This team has no #2 as Jahan, Dyami and rookie McCaffery are not it. We all knew this. But save your money because were not supposed to try to win now, maybe next year, lol. That line of logic and not surrounding your rookie jewel with talent to be as good as he can be for a rookie is per ponderous. Btw, we have no real OT's other than Coleman and that's asking a lot of him as well.

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This team has no #2 as Jahan, Dyami and rookie McCaffery are not it. We all knew this. But save your money because were not supposed to try to win now, maybe next year, lol. That line of logic and not surrounding your rookie jewel with talent to be as good as he can be for a rookie is per ponderous. Btw, we have no real OT's other than Coleman and that's asking a lot of him as well.
I'm not trying to start anything on this board and I get your point but truthfully, they do have a #2 WR and his name is Terry McLaurin. Washington, no matter what name they're using hasn't fielded a true #1 WR since Art Monk (1980-1993). It's a real head-scratcher thinking about how muted the promise of Jayden Daniels will be because of his lack of wideout weaponry. The good news, finally, if, people want to see the glass as half-full has been the recognition that Dotson is now being considered the slot guy candidate that he's more naturally suited to play. Unless they see something in Bryant, I still believe that they aren't going to start the season so obviously wanting at WR. Stay tuned!

SN: You're correct about Coleman too, but I'm less concerned about LT because of the talents of JD. (High football IQ, quick release, escapability, etc.)

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
but I'm less concerned about LT because of the talents of JD. (High football IQ, quick release, escapability, etc.)
yes to the talents but his whole story is remaining upright.

I think he's going to do well at the start of the season. I'm glad we don't play in the first half.