• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Trading Jahan is supposedly not out of the question.

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
kingsbury seems smart enough to call his number more than eb did.
no way i give up our 1st rounder or a player plus 2 picks

Honestly it's better than what we've had here since Jackson, Garçon, Crowder and Reed. That said it really doesn't stack up with the teams we need to jump to get where we all want to go.

McLaurin is great but he hasn't show to be a game wrecker. Dotson needs to be in the slot. I am really hoping Bryant makes this roster.

We need that AJ Brown, Chase, Lamb, type of guy to round out the room. (I'm not saying Bryant is that).

I do think we see a different McLaurin this year.
Guys, from the moment that they signed Bryant and had interest in Vincint Smith, both big receivers, I began to wonder whatever happened to Cam Sims? Remember him? I wonder if he's in shape and willing to give the NFL another try?

redskinsfan1963

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Guys, from the moment that they signed Bryant and had interest in Vincint Smith, both big receivers, I began to wonder whatever happened to Cam Sims? Remember him? I wonder if he's in shape and willing to give the NFL another try?
he must be close to 30 if he still plays.

kbso83432

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe Bryant flashes tomorrow.

kbso83432

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
fins had a decent d last year did,nt they?
It was good, but I'm not going to take too much from tomorrow. Still this will probably be the most significant preseason game of the year.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tell me what you guys are seeing with this group...

Terry McLaurin (Returning starter)
Dyami Brown (Returning player)
Jahan Dotson (Returning starter)
Olamide Zaccheaus (6th year FA)
Brycen Tremayne (UDFA)
Jamison Crowder (Returning veteran)
Mitchell Tinsley (UDFA- 2023)
Martavis Bryant (FA/ susp.)
Byron Pringle (FA also returning player)
Luke McCaffrey (3rd Rd pick)
Kazmeir Allen (FA)
Marcus Rosemy-Jacksaint, (UDFA)
Davion Davis (Futures contract)
Well... :D

I see one guy you can hang your hat on. I think Dotson is way too early to fire sale...doing that Could say more about coach bro than Dotson. Other than that, Crowder 3 threes ago would be great and you hope McCaffrey shows at some point in the season why he's worth a round 3 selection. The good news is the RB's should be weapons in the pass game and your QB should make huge plays (20+) in the offense running the football.

kbso83432

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well... :D

I see one guy you can hang your hat on. I think Dotson is way too early to fire sale...doing that Could say more about coach bro than Dotson. Other than that, Crowder 3 threes ago would be great and you hope McCaffrey shows at some point in the season why he's worth a round 3 selection. The good news is the RB's should be weapons in the pass game and your QB should make huge plays (20+) in the offense running the football.
I hope they lean on the run heavy. The o-line is average at best in pass pro, but they are much better in the run. Last year with EB was ridiculous.

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I really trust Ben Standing. I don't see it happening, but Ben is just a notch below Keim when it comes to plugged in local media. 13 min mark to save yourself some time.

Agree with your feelings about Ben, he is one of the journalists that I trust.

Hoffman interviewed him yesterday. Ben said skill is not the issue. He said he said maybe DQ was trying to light a fire under him or maybe just doesn't like his style of play. Remember early DQ said Dotson WR two. Ben said he wouldn't be surprised at anything including a trade. If he was traded early this year he has two years left plus his 5th year option.

Standig said the same thing I said several days ago. He will be a good player in the league if he leaves.

kbso83432

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agree with your feelings about Ben, he is one of the journalists that I trust.

Hoffman interviewed him yesterday. Ben said skill is not the issue. He said he said maybe DQ was trying to light a fire under him or maybe just doesn't like his style of play. Remember early DQ said Dotson WR two. Ben said he wouldn't be surprised at anything including a trade. If he was traded early this year he has two years left plus his 5th year option.

Standig said the same thing I said several days ago. He will be a good player in the league if he leaves.
Big game tomorrow for Jahan. It feels like there is more at play than just ball. Just a hunch. Not sure.

kbso83432

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Screenshot_20240816_181913_Instagram.jpg

kbso83432

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Uh-oh, Washington Commanders' Nation won't like this one!
Kevin Sheehan on his pod today cited the top NFL writer ESPN has and his position group rankings.

Edge 31st
Off Ball LB 1st
O-Line 26th
QB 26th (Chicago was 24)
RB 13th
WR 22nd
IDL 10th
S 24th
CB 30th

Last edited:

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kevin Sheehan on his pod today cited the top NFL writer ESPN has and his position group rankings.

Edge 31st
Off Ball LB 1st
O-Line 26th
QB 26th (Chicago was 24)
RB 13th
WR 22nd
IDL 10th
S 24th
CB 30th
I think the ownership might see this as 2 or 3 years.

the game played now requires limiting big plays...for all teams
and... see Mahomes SB loss. The QB needs time to set his feet, and at the very least, get to his second read before running away from hard pressure.