• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Trade help-thinking of making a run at henry

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Love me some Jameson but doubt he has an impact this season of note.
You may be right. Heard they are projected him to come in after the bye. May knock amron down just a hair.
Well, I would turn that counter down, even though I do believe it's a decent enough trade. It just doesn't really move the needle enough for you, IMHO. Mainly due to you not really needing to make the move to begin with. If you could add Henry/Njoku and somehow sneak by at a bargain, great, but not with that kind of cost.

Side note..F those calculators...lol
I've put in trades that got accepted, most everyone who commented said, hey good deal both sides, like it..whatever, but the trade calculator says, "team A needs to add a player equivalent to prime Marshall Faulk to balance the trade"...GTFO...lol
Yeah i agree, I honestly do. Most of the time I think they are pure shat. But they all said even lol, including espns IBM one, which actually said I lost by 1 "point". But no one that I ran that by said, "dude weak" or "nope, not enough", everyone said "yeah thats pretty square, he needs help". Hed be getting three starters from me. Halls value is semi-debateable. But hes produced quite well, and has now taken over, and he catches passes, in a 1ppr league. Im in. I know you disliked hall, I did not, I really like him, ALOT. Ive watched alot of him in college, I am a big fan. @TKOSpikes im looking at you, I like him. I absolutely did not need to make the move, but figured if I could, then why wouldnt i. I don't have much weakness for the size of our rosters.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So with hall going down, and the jets trading for robinson…

Got a trade offer kdarius toney and amron
for sutton n mostert…..

Thoughts?

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

for sutton n mostert…..

Thoughts?

I’d do it if you needed RB help. You don’t. Sutton is too scary, IMO. Toney is all hype and no action, but could turn into something if he ever gets on the field.

That said, this could be a gift if Russ turns his disastrous season around…because Mostert has been great.

femurov

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,138.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

for sutton n mostert…..

Thoughts?
Eww... Not enough for Amon Ra, if you ask me. If you are absolutely desperate for a RB, I think I would still want more for Amon Ra if you take Toney out of the deal.

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

for sutton n mostert…..

Thoughts?

Nah. Walker getting the job in Seattle offsets losing Hall for the year. You're still RB strong so you don't really need Mostert and you'd be losing WR strength giving up Brown to get him.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I’d do it if you needed RB help. You don’t. Sutton is too scary, IMO. Toney is all hype and no action, but could turn into something if he ever gets on the field.

That said, this could be a gift if Russ turns his disastrous season around…because Mostert has been great.
right? its a gamble. But it got me thinking. Man, i could of been starting barkley, cmac, hall, and walker every week.........
Eww... Not enough for Amon Ra, if you ask me. If you are absolutely desperate for a RB, I think I would still want more for Amon Ra if you take Toney out of the deal.
I agree. But like I just said, it made me pause. I could argue for it

Nah. Walker getting the job in Seattle offsets losing Hall for the year. You're still RB strong so you don't really need Mostert and you'd be losing WR strength giving up Brown to get him.
I was starting hall, walker, cmac, and barkley. So no, it doesn't offset. I agree, but the gamble would be does denver's offense ever pick up some, if they do......sutton is a monster.

femurov

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,138.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
right? its a gamble. But it got me thinking. Man, i could of been starting barkley, cmac, hall, and walker every week.........

I agree. But like I just said, it made me pause. I could argue for it

I was starting hall, walker, cmac, and barkley. So no, it doesn't offset. I agree, but the gamble would be does denver's offense ever pick up some, if they do......sutton is a monster.
Amon-Ra is already a monster. As long as he is healthy.