• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Potential trade thoughts.

ZepTepi

Factorem fata mea
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've not done a trade in any of my leagues for years but I'm considering this one as our trade deadline looms. I'm 9-2 in our 10 team, PPR league, in first place by 3 games and RB is my weakest position.

I give: Tank Dell and Brian Robinson Jr
I get: Saquon Barkley, Adam Thielen, and David Njoku

My current TE is Logan Thomas who I would likely drop if I made this trade. I'm post my full roster in a follow-up post.

Would you pulls the trigger on this trade or stand pat?

Zep

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've not done a trade in any of my leagues for years but I'm considering this one as our trade deadline looms. I'm 9-2 in our 10 team, PPR league, in first place by 3 games and RB is my weakest position.

I give: Tank Dell and Brian Robinson Jr
I get: Saquon Barkley, Adam Thielen, and David Njoku

My current TE is Logan Thomas who I would likely drop if I made this trade. I'm post my full roster in a follow-up post.

Would you pulls the trigger on this trade or stand pat?

Zep

Nope. I don't think Barkley's ROS is worth it, and especially not, if this is dynasty.

Yellow Fuzzies

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Saquon with NYG mess is iffy. Tank Dell is coming into his own with the rookie QB. I would advise against the trade.

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Saw a stat yesterday, kinda hit me with a 'wow, how the F' kind of reaction-

Devito in 3 starts has more TD's than Danny DImes and Ryan Tannyhill had in six games (more than them combined in fact), and the same amount of TD's as Zach WIlson and Kenny Pickett starting pretty much every game, same as Will Levis does in 4.

People still have no problems putting decent value on Henry, NUK, G. Wilson, B. Hall, Harris/Warren and Pickens/D. Johnson

big difference being Barkley is still in his prime and producing as the only legitimate option in that offense, whereas teh others are shwoing what precious little there is available to them.

If you feel you need the star RB and a slightly better TE, than I think the slight downgrade at WR from Tank to Theilen is worth it. I like Brian Robinson, but his offensive situation, overall, isn't exactly better than Barkley's. The Commanders score more, but they also spread it around much more than NY does. And who knows when/if Tank and or Stroud hit the 'rookie wall'?

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Leave it alone. Robinson is quietly one of the most productive RBs in Fantasy right now and Tank Dell has really turned it up over the last several weeks in an offense that loves to pass. Barkley had a nice game this past Sunday but prior he's struggled as the Giants have really really struggled with a 3rd string QB. He's likely to miss more than hit or at the very least, not be as productive as you would think. Theilen was a target/production monster earlier in the season but has come back down to Earth as the Panthers keep finding new ways to suck.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Leave it alone. Robinson is quietly one of the most productive RBs in Fantasy right now and Tank Dell has really turned it up over the last several weeks in an offense that loves to pass. Barkley had a nice game this past Sunday but prior he's struggled as the Giants have really really struggled with a 3rd string QB. He's likely to miss more than hit or at the very least, not be as productive as you would think. Theilen was a target/production monster earlier in the season but has come back down to Earth as the Panthers keep finding new ways to suck.
Robinson has had two great games, one good game, and the rest forgettable. Hes been under 14 points in 1ppr leages 8 of 11 games.fools gold to Me.

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Robinson has had two great games, one good game, and the rest forgettable. Hes been under 14 points in 1ppr leages 8 of 11 games.fools gold to Me.

He's currently the #4 rated RB for the season in Fantasy. RB has kinda been a mess this year compared to most seasons but that's why he's quietly been productive. I bet if you asked most fantasy players if he was Top 5 back, they'd say no.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Robinson still has his Bye coming up.

That’s my only knock on the guy. In redraft that matters as we move closer to crunch time.

I don’t necessarily think of him as my #1 RB, but I gladly start him every week.

Bandit

RIP to the real Bandit
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Barkley's schedule is pretty rough in the fantasy playoffs (Week 15 - Saints, Week 16 - Eagles, Week 17 - Rams, Week 18 - Eagles) and he hasn't had his bye yet either. At 9-2 I think I'd stay put, but if you are going to look for a trade I'd look for a real upgrade at tight end instead of Njoku. I don't see him as being much better than Logan Thomas and I'd target running backs that have better fantasy playoff schedules like Deandre Swift who plays the Seahawks in week 15, the Giants in week 16, the Cardinals in week 17, and the Giants again in week 18.

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Dude was drafted as most people's bench RB or flex RB and has grossly outperformed his ADP

3 games as an RB1, including two as the overall RB1 on the week
3 games as an RB2
4 games as an RB3
Only 1 game where he hasn't finished better than RB30

4th in total RB fantasy pts
13th in points per game
Stolen more passing down work from Gibson than I thought he'd ever get. Don't think I had any shares this season, big miss for me.

Pass it over here or put it down, you're high AF If you don't recognize BRob as a fantasy asset this season, he's been a ton better than the other B. Robinson that folks were drafting in the mid-first round

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dude was drafted as most people's bench RB or flex RB and has grossly outperformed his ADP

3 games as an RB2
4 games as an RB3

13th in points per game
Stolen more passing down work from Gibson than I thought he'd ever get. Don't think I had any shares this season, big miss for me.

Pass it over here or put it down, you're high AF If you don't recognize BRob as a fantasy asset this season, he's been a ton better than the other B. Robinson that folks were drafting in the mid-first round
real and true GIF

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

3 games as an RB2
4 games as an RB3

13th in points per game

I think you mis-took my comment. Its more i dont view him top5. However, that breakdown you did does hold some weight for me. :suds: .

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think you mis-took my comment. Its more i dont view him top5. However, that breakdown you did does hold some weight for me. :suds: .
I would mostly agree with that. He's not consistent enough to be the 'top 5' consideration. And that's mostly due to having a sub par QB, someday he's exceedingly average, others he's not so great.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would mostly agree with that. He's not consistent enough to be the 'top 5' consideration. And that's mostly due to having a sub par QB, someday he's exceedingly average, others he's not so great.
So alf?

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Alf was never top 5, even when he was
Neither is robinson. Thats actually my point. I just rag on you with alf for fun. He was never great. But he was a great fit in shannys system. Then again, most one cut runners were. Certainly no gus edwards.