• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

TKO home drafts 2023

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Still there… just hard to get excited. I’ve never seen this league avoid QB so long.

Mahomes, Allen, Hurts, Fields, Herbert, Burrow and Cousins (yes, Cousins) are the only ones drafted so far…

I’ll be happy with five (seven actually) remaining.
There is that chance that TLaw will make a tier leap this year though, and I’m on record believing that… I just don’t know.

Wishing I went Metcalf over James Cook in the 4th now.
And you still don't have a QB? I am also on the TLaw train this year that he will make that leap into basically a top 7 QB.

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And you still don't have a QB? I am also on the TLaw train this year that he will make that leap into basically a top 7 QB.

Yup. Waited too long. Lawrence went at 7.1… I just drafted Tua.

Chubb
Lamb
Adams
J Cook
Sanders
Hopkins
Tua

Dalvin and Alvin and Swift still out there
Diontae and Evans/Godwin still out there
Freiermuth and Kmet

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Chubb
Lamb
Adams
J Cook
Sanders
Hopkins
Tua

Freiermuth and Kmet
Diontae or Kamara next imo. I am not a big fan of Diontae though

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
On second thought, McLaurin is still there. As I flip flop between Evans and Godwin, I’d be silly not to take TML instead, right?

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
On second thought, McLaurin is still there. As I flip flop between Evans and Godwin, I’d be silly not to take TML instead, right?
McLaurin over those two imo. Goodwin 2nd option. Evans could fall off at any point. He has been relying on TD’s. Not sure how he will fair with Baker

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

turf toe injury bumping him down

good to get the discount, bad that you might have to wait a couple weeks to actually get him in your lineup, at least until more info is out on his foot

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

good to get the discount, bad that you might have to wait a couple weeks to actually get him in your lineup, at least until more info is out on his foot
At least he will have 3 weeks to recover from the initial injury. Still not at practice today. Seems like an injury where he could miss week one but nothing more than that…

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Lamb, Adams, Hopkins

He’d be my 4th anyway

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I’m on deck in both leagues…

McLaurin then Freiermuth in standard

Gainwell or Hunt in PPR
(might get them both around the turn)… WR has been absolutely gutted. I only have three, but am not passing tradable pieces for future waiver fodder.

Plus, still a good chunk of QB left for my backup to Tua. To confirm the WR gutting, I’m kicking myself for passing Tyler Boyd last round… Tua better tier up.

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Chubb
Lamb
Adams
J Cook
Sanders
Hopkins
Tua

Freiermuth and Kmet
You should have waited on QB once you missed on Lawrence.

Swift could have big upside. Evans and Diontae have high floors.

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
McLaurin over those two imo. Goodwin 2nd option. Evans could fall off at any point. He has been relying on TD’s. Not sure how he will fair with Baker
Evans is so easy to throw to. It's Godwin who will suffer with the shittier QBs.

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Have to take McLaurin if there.

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Evans is so easy to throw to. It's Godwin who will suffer with the shittier QBs.

I disagree. Godwin is the short throw guy… Baker is too scared to challenge corners

But glad to have McLaurin after the Bucs were taken!

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Baker makes nothing easy. He fairs better with the short yardage guys. Godwin isn’t Landry but he seems more suitable for Baker’s play style. We will see. I only have stock in Godwin in 1 of my 8 leagues

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
just my 2 cents - Godwin is one of the best contested catch guys in the league, and Evans has proven he can produce with good and bad QB play.

I don't think Baker is the QB to put them both in WR1 territory again, but they are consistently going deep into WR3/early WR4 in drafts right now, seems like too much of an overreaction

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
just my 2 cents - Godwin is one of the best contested catch guys in the league, and Evans has proven he can produce with good and bad QB play.

I don't think Baker is the QB to put them both in WR1 territory again, but they are consistently going deep into WR3/early WR4 in drafts right now, seems like too much of an overreaction

I would have driven myself crazy had all three been there at my pick.

Evans went four picks ahead, Godwin two. The guy in front of me only had two WR, and had McLaurin last year… thought he was gone… he went with Hollywood.

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I’m on deck in both leagues…

McLaurin then Freiermuth in standard

Gainwell or Hunt in PPR
(might get them both around the turn)… WR has been absolutely gutted. I only have three, but am not passing tradable pieces for future waiver fodder.

Plus, still a good chunk of QB left for my backup to Tua. To confirm the WR gutting, I’m kicking myself for passing Tyler Boyd last round… Tua better tier up.

PPR league
Got Gainwell and Hunt

Three bench spots left. Probably should back up Tua, but if more than a half dozen remain available, I’ll go with the flow. Same with Kittle and TE, though fewer options I suppose. WR is where I’ll be looking…

Other than my three keepers (Metcalf, Adams, Diontae), I only have Rondale Moore.

Van Jefferson (WR1 with no Kupp?)
Hodgins (Giants WR room deserves its own thread… all are available)
Curtis Samuel
Justyn Ross (Mahomes dart)
Peoples-Jones

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The offense will be trash and Bowles will have them playing a slow boring low-scoring style against other bad offensive teams, panthers/falcons/saints twice, also bears, texans, colts and the Niners defense.

That's my worry at least.

Evans and Godwin are skilled enough, but when the QB throws for 18 touchdowns and 3500 yards there's not much work to go around. There will be some easy completions to Godwin, but nothing fantasy relevant. The big plays will go to Evans, and the TDs. I'd like to stay away, but I seem to always end up with Evans and if i go RB early he'll be sitting right there in the mid rounds.

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The offense will be trash and Bowles will have them playing a slow boring low-scoring style against other bad offensive teams, panthers/falcons/saints twice, also bears, texans, colts and the Niners defense.

That's my worry at least.

Evans and Godwin are skilled enough, but when the QB throws for 18 touchdowns and 3500 yards there's not much work to go around. There will be some easy completions to Godwin, but nothing fantasy relevant. The big plays will go to Evans, and the TDs. I'd like to stay away, but I seem to always end up with Evans and if i go RB early he'll be sitting right there in the mid rounds.

Yeah, being standard, I didn’t want Godwin. And Evans just scares me. So good for so long… contract dispute, new QB, non contender…