• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Trade Help

femurov

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,138.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I forgot to include my IR with my roster above. I countered with Jacobs for Kelce and he came back with Jacobs and Treylon Burks for Kelce. Thinking about countering Jacobs and Palmer. Also thinking about checking out his IDPs, but I am sure I have done that so they probably aren't impressive.

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I forgot to include my IR with my roster above. I countered with Jacobs for Kelce and he came back with Jacobs and Treylon Burks for Kelce. Thinking about countering Jacobs and Palmer. Also thinking about checking out his IDPs, but I am sure I have done that so they probably aren't impressive.

I wouldn’t risk other owner second thoughts for Burks.
Click and Kelce is yours

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jacobs got mad at the trade rumors.

Don’t listen to me, @femurov

femurov

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,138.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
IDP guys...

Thinking about offering Monty or Zeke for R. Smith. Main league, so I can add draft picks to even it out if necessary.

My RBs..

Rhamondre, Walker, Monty, Zeke, Dillon, Dam Harris, Mattison

Her RBs..

Hall, Pollard, Drake, Gainwell, McKinnon

She would have to pick up another LB from the wire, or I could add Eric Kendricks, who would be my 4th best LB and we only start 3, so a bye week filler. I feel like I could afford it for a stud LB and my corps would be awesome with him, Devin White and Devin Lloyd. Also feel like I could get a mid round draft pick bump since a starting RB is worth more than a starting LB. But the LB actually has more points, so not sure if she would do it. Deadline to trade picks is in a couple of hours at kickoff.

@SmokingMonkey - calling you out since I know you are a big IDP guy.
Same league, same teams, same RBs, except that she added Nyheim Hines. She declined Roquan for Monty last week. Offered Maxx Crosby for Monty today. We start 2 DL and I have D. Lawrence and Grady Jarrett. Lawrence is the number 3 DL in the league right now. Crosby is #1 and averages about 3 1/2 more points than any other DL. Plus, and this is the big reason I am so interested in him, he had already had his bye. What do you guys think about this?

And if all goes well on the ww tonight, I will be picking up JK Dobbins, who was dropped last week for some reason. I should have grabbed him last night, but forgot all about it until this morning.

femurov

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,138.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Asked her what I needed to add to Monty to get Roquan, also. Would probably add one of my IDPs to make that happen. She may ask for Devin White or Devin Lloyd. Would offer Kendricks as a counter probably, but would do either of the Devin's, most likely. Not 100% sure yet, though. Kendricks has had his bye and none of the other 3 LBs (the two Devins and Roquan) have. But the Devin's do share the same week and I would have to make some tough decisions to fill them. This would put that decision off for a couple of weeks.