• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Trade Help

femurov

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,138.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
12 team, PPR, keep 1 player, can't keep the same player 2 years in a row and lose the round he was drafted in. Start QB, 2 RB, 2 WR, TE, Flex (R/W/T), K, Def.

I ignored WRs and stocked up on RBs. So, I am looking to flip a RB for a WR. Found someone interested. Here are the rosters.

My team...

QB - Dak, Stafford
RB - Henry, Zeke, Etienne, Dobbins, B. Hall, Pollard
WR - Sutton, DHop, R. Moore, G. Wilson, J. Williams (IR)
TE - Freiermuth

His team...

QB - T. Lance, Winston
RB - Swift, Barkley, M. Sanders, K. Gainwell, K. Herbert
WR - Kupp, D. Johnson, Hollywood, DK Metcalf, Mooney
TE - Kmet, Engram

So, I know this guy well and we have done many trades over many different leagues over about 7 years. I told him I have RBs for sale and he is open to dealing a WR for one or two. He loves Etienne, but I don't love his WRs in that range. They are better than what I have and I probably should have a little more urgency to swing a deal, considering my situation. He also likes Stafford. He mentioned being open to Kupp and when I asked if his target would be Henry, he said yeah, but. He threw out the idea of Etienne and Zeke. I think I would want something back, but I am not sure what. I like Kmet and wouldn't mind him and Freier in a platoon, but I wouldn't call it a need. And I know he really likes Kmet and I'm not sure if he would come off him for cheap. If I dealt both RBs, it would leave me a little thin with just Henry, Dobbins, Hall and Pollard. Not terrible, but a big drop from where I am now. I'm not sure how I feel about Henry for Kupp straight up. I feel he needs to add something else. I could ask for a WR upgrade, but that would leave him pretty thin there.

TL/DR

How do you guys feel about these trades? These are the bases right now and will be tweaked. Who should be looking to add something to their side

Etienne and Zeke for Kupp?

Henry for Kupp?

Etienne and Stafford for D. Johnson (or maybe Hollywood or DK) and Kmet?

Etienne, Zeke, Stafford for Kupp and Sanders?

PS - If I understand the rules right (and I think I have actually done something like this before), if I trade for Kupp, I will be able to keep him for my 3rd round pick next year.

Last edited:

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
etienne and zeke cripples you in my opinion.

henry for kupp I dont hate. Henry is a monster, but man can he hold up......Kupp is kupp

why etienne AND stafford for diontae? Im high on diontae, his ability to seperate is elite, it truly is. I also like hollywood this year. but the kmet kicker doesnt help things imo.

what do you thing about etienne or zeke + someone like garrett wilson for say diontae and hollywood?

femurov

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,138.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
etienne and zeke cripples you in my opinion.

henry for kupp I dont hate. Henry is a monster, but man can he hold up......Kupp is kupp

why etienne AND stafford for diontae? Im high on diontae, his ability to seperate is elite, it truly is. I also like hollywood this year. but the kmet kicker doesnt help things imo.

what do you thing about etienne or zeke + someone like garrett wilson for say diontae and hollywood?
Thought about that, too. It sounds like we have a lot of different directions we could go. And as much as I don't love his WRs, I do like them more than I did at first glance. Plus, like I said, I shouldn't be too picky in my situation. There really isn't much trading that goes on in this league. I would say a handful since I have been in and that is going into my 3rd year, I think? And one of those trades was between me and this dude.

femurov

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,138.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kmet is pretty much off the table.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thought about that, too. It sounds like we have a lot of different directions we could go. And as much as I don't love his WRs, I do like them more than I did at first glance. Plus, like I said, I shouldn't be too picky in my situation. There really isn't much trading that goes on in this league. I would say a handful since I have been in and that is going into my 3rd year, I think? And one of those trades was between me and this dude.
Lol. Well then strike while you can if you have a willing partner. His wr arent great. Id actually try for mooney and diontae.

femurov

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,138.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol. Well then strike while you can if you have a willing partner. His wr arent great. Id actually try for mooney and diontae.
I mentioned DK and DJ

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Tough calls. Like you said, lots of options and directions to go here.

I gotta admit, Etienne really intrigues me in PPR.

I’d probably try one for with Zeke (or if he’s interested in Pollard too)
No problem adding Stafford

Kupp is hard to gauge because he’s not gonna be as good as last year, but Stafford and Zeke/Pollard for any two WR there (outside Mooney) would have my eyes wide open.

femurov

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,138.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He won't trade for just Zeke, most likely. He likes Etienne A LOT more.

femurov

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,138.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He offered Etienne for Diontae straight up. I told him I was hesitant. If I liked DJ better, I would have drafted him (or one of the other players I liked better that was on the board at the time) instead of Etienne.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would be honing in on Kupp like a guided missile. He wants Etienne? OK what would you have to add is what I would be asking.

femurov

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,138.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would be honing in on Kupp like a guided missile. He wants Etienne? OK what would you have to add is what I would be asking.
He suggested Zeke and Etienne for Kupp. I feel like he needs to add something.

femurov

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,138.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just offered Etienne and Stafford for DK and Mooney. He replied "interesting". This is usually where talks end for the night and we sleep on it.

I can probably get some more chatter about Henry for Kupp and see where that leads to give us a couple of options. May do that anyway.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He suggested Zeke and Etienne for Kupp. I feel like he needs to add something.
Oh yeah he needs to add for that to happen, maybe counter with WR in place of Zeke

femurov

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,138.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh yeah he needs to add for that to happen, maybe counter with WR in place of Zeke
My WRs are shit outside of Sutton.

He switched gears. Asking about Breece Hall.

femurov

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,138.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He would do Kupp for Henry straight up. Given the keeper aspect, it may be worth it, but I am telling him he needs to add something. We may just play chicken with that if the Etienne talks stop. Looks like he is pondering Etienne and Stafford for DK and Mooney. I don't think he ends up taking it. Just a hunch. He may counter with Hollywood instead of DK. I will probably consider that. I would have a lot of stock in Arizona's WRs, though, as I have Hopkins and Rondale. But I would also have Mooney, Courtland, Garrett Wilson (would probably cut him if he doesn't come out of the gates hot) and Jameson Williams in the hole.

Edit... just after I posted, he hit me up asking about Dobbins and/or Hall. Good on him to explore the options. I haven't really considered either of them. I told him earlier that I really liked Hall and almost took him on the 2/3 turn. Dobbins straight up for DK or DJ, maybe?

ANGELAKERAMS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would really consider Henry for Kupp since it’s a PPR league. Especially if he would sweeten the deal a bit more.

Etienne should be big in that respect, so I would try and hold onto him if you can. Same goes for Hall and Dobbins.

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just offered Etienne and Stafford for DK and Mooney. He replied "interesting". This is usually where talks end for the night and we sleep on it.

I can probably get some more chatter about Henry for Kupp and see where that leads to give us a couple of options. May do that anyway.

I wouldn’t do that. DK is scary. Geno/Lock until a rookie. Could be a three year wait

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He would do Kupp for Henry straight up. Given the keeper aspect, it may be worth it, but I am telling him he needs to add something. We may just play chicken with that if the Etienne talks stop. Looks like he is pondering Etienne and Stafford for DK and Mooney. I don't think he ends up taking it. Just a hunch. He may counter with Hollywood instead of DK. I will probably consider that. I would have a lot of stock in Arizona's WRs, though, as I have Hopkins and Rondale. But I would also have Mooney, Courtland, Garrett Wilson (would probably cut him if he doesn't come out of the gates hot) and Jameson Williams in the hole.

Edit... just after I posted, he hit me up asking about Dobbins and/or Hall. Good on him to explore the options. I haven't really considered either of them. I told him earlier that I really liked Hall and almost took him on the 2/3 turn. Dobbins straight up for DK or DJ, maybe?

Dobbins for DK or DJ would be ideal

femurov

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,138.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He offered Hall for DK. I hesitated and countered with JK for Johnson. He shot it down quick. I told him I was warming up to Kupp for Henry, and I am. I think the potential to keep him for a 3rd may be enough of a sweetener. Trying to figure that out.