• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Trade Help

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How would you guys rank these WRs?

Waddle
Dk
DHop
Godwin
Really tough to rank, I'll be curious to see what other say. Waddle has someone named Skylar Thompson for QB, DK has Geno who is going to come down to earth, DHop returning from a major injury, Godwin just seems injury racked.

femurov

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,138.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Really tough to rank, I'll be curious to see what other say. Waddle has someone named Skylar Thompson for QB, DK has Geno who is going to come down to earth, DHop returning from a major injury, Godwin just seems injury racked.
You are supposed to be giving me a different perspective than what I have going through my head. You are just repeating everything verbatim. :)

But you did forget to mention the addition of Hollywood Brown when considering DHop. And whether the extra attention he gets from the defense helps DHop or whether the extra attention he gets from his ex college teammate hurts DHop. Been battling that in my head, as well.

femurov

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,138.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Monty for DK? Yeah, I probably would.
Monty for DHop? Yeah, probably.
Monty for Godwin? I don’t think. Injury/next year no Brady (assuming).
Monty for Waddle? I don’t know. Probably best long term (toss up with DK), but I’d have to re-read the keeper parameters.
I would just think of it as a redraft, most likely. I can keep 2 offensive players (plus 1 IDP) and we don't give up any draft picks or anything to keep anyone. They are basically the 1st 3 rounds of the draft. I kept Diggs and Mahomes last year. Someone may work their way into consideration, but I don't think I would be relying on any of them (including Monty, unless he starts tearing it up).

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would just think of it as a redraft, most likely. I can keep 2 offensive players (plus 1 IDP) and we don't give up any draft picks or anything to keep anyone. They are basically the 1st 3 rounds of the draft. I kept Diggs and Mahomes last year. Someone may work their way into consideration, but I don't think I would be relying on any of them (including Monty, unless he starts tearing it up).

I think DK fits that bill the best then. Of course the return of DHop can smash DK’s ceiling, but that is not as a sure thing as we think.

Zeke, Pollard, Curtis for DHop and Godwin could be a great move. Could also be pissing in the wind.

I’m thinking Monty is best to move … but as a Zeke owner in a league, Pollard sure is a pain in the ass. It’s almost worth not having them.

Bandit

RIP to the real Bandit
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How would you guys rank these WRs?

Waddle
Dk
DHop
Godwin
For redraft purposes this year only:

Godwin
Waddle
DK
Hopkins

Hopkins wasn't very good last year and might be hitting a cliff. With your roster construction I'd trade Monty for any of the other 3 straight up. You can afford to overpay a little to get another wide receiver.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not to sure about this but:

Waddle
DK
Hopkins
Godwin

It’s a crap shoot.

femurov

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,138.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think DK fits that bill the best then. Of course the return of DHop can smash DK’s ceiling, but that is not as a sure thing as we think.

Zeke, Pollard, Curtis for DHop and Godwin could be a great move. Could also be pissing in the wind.

I’m thinking Monty is best to move … but as a Zeke owner in a league, Pollard sure is a pain in the ass. It’s almost worth not having them.
I really wish Dallas was 1-4 and would consider trading Zeke.

femurov

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,138.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I offered Monty for Waddle through text. She accepted, but said she would rather have Pollard, so she sent 2 proposals on the site. 1 for Monty and 1 for Pollard. I have to give up Pollard, right?

femurov

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,138.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
PPR League. Keep 1 player, lose the round, can't keep same player twice in a row. The league I have been trying to deal a RB for a WR in for a while with no luck. Emailed this guy early in the season and asked if he was open to a deal and he said he was and asked what I was thinking. I asked him which of my RBs he liked and that I liked his big 3 WRs and never heard back from him. I sent him a follow up message about a week or so ago and asked if he was still interested in talking and never heard back. Thinking about sending a cold offer because he really needs something.

My team...

QB - Dak, Stafford
RB - Henry, Hall, Dobbins, Zeke, Etienne, Pollard, Hillard
WR - Sutton, DHop, G. Wilson, Pickens, Pierce, J. Williams (IR)
TE - Freiermuth

His team...

QB - Burrow, FIelds
RB - D. Harris, M. Carter, Michel, McKinnon, Burkhead, E. MItchell, Kylin Hill
WR - Chase, Lamb, Evans, Lockett
TE - Pitts

Thinking about offering Etienne for Lamb. I figure, if anything, the dude will just accept or decline. I doubt there will be any sort of countering and it will probably just expire. But I guess it is worth a shot. There is another team that badly needs a RB and this is a dude I am friends with. I have texted him a few times during the year and he hits me back and says he will look at it, but that's as far as we get. Dealing with him in the past, we usually have different values on guys and he is not likely to make a deal, although I have traded with him before in a different league that I am in with him.

This other guy's team...

QB - Russ, Trevor, Zappe
RB - Edmonds, Jamaal WIlliams, Drake, Hines
WR - Jefferson, AJ Brown, Devonta Smith, MVS, Julio
TE - Kittle, Higbee

Thinking about offering Etienne for AJ Brown, but dude is an Eagles fan and probably will want the moon for him. Also pondered making an offer for JJ (maybe for Henry?), but he has a man crush on him and would probably want even more. Also don't expect anything to come from this, but I have to try, as these two match up the best with needs and having depth at WR. FWIW, I play this dude this week. I'm 2-4, as is this guy. The team above is 3-3.

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
PPR League. Keep 1 player, lose the round, can't keep same player twice in a row. The league I have been trying to deal a RB for a WR in for a while with no luck. Emailed this guy early in the season and asked if he was open to a deal and he said he was and asked what I was thinking. I asked him which of my RBs he liked and that I liked his big 3 WRs and never heard back from him. I sent him a follow up message about a week or so ago and asked if he was still interested in talking and never heard back. Thinking about sending a cold offer because he really needs something.

My team...

QB - Dak, Stafford
RB - Henry, Hall, Dobbins, Zeke, Etienne, Pollard, Hillard
WR - Sutton, DHop, G. Wilson, Pickens, Pierce, J. Williams (IR)
TE - Freiermuth

His team...

QB - Burrow, FIelds
RB - D. Harris, M. Carter, Michel, McKinnon, Burkhead, E. MItchell, Kylin Hill
WR - Chase, Lamb, Evans, Lockett
TE - Pitts

Thinking about offering Etienne for Lamb. I figure, if anything, the dude will just accept or decline. I doubt there will be any sort of countering and it will probably just expire. But I guess it is worth a shot. There is another team that badly needs a RB and this is a dude I am friends with. I have texted him a few times during the year and he hits me back and says he will look at it, but that's as far as we get. Dealing with him in the past, we usually have different values on guys and he is not likely to make a deal, although I have traded with him before in a different league that I am in with him.

This other guy's team...

QB - Russ, Trevor, Zappe
RB - Edmonds, Jamaal WIlliams, Drake, Hines
WR - Jefferson, AJ Brown, Devonta Smith, MVS, Julio
TE - Kittle, Higbee

Thinking about offering Etienne for AJ Brown, but dude is an Eagles fan and probably will want the moon for him. Also pondered making an offer for JJ (maybe for Henry?), but he has a man crush on him and would probably want even more. Also don't expect anything to come from this, but I have to try, as these two match up the best with needs and having depth at WR. FWIW, I play this dude this week. I'm 2-4, as is this guy. The team above is 3-3.

I doubt Lamb owner is looking to shave his WR group for RB overkill.

I offered Najee for AJ Brown in my league (also an Eagles fan), but he rejected. You can try Etienne, but but I doubt he’ll take it. Definitely something there to be had between you two though.

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I say RB overkill, maybe that’s bad language. He certainly needs a better group. Seems you’ve been trying with that owner for awhile though.

femurov

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,138.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I texted the Brown and JJ owner and asked about those 2 specifically. We'll see where that goes.

femurov

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,138.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
IDP guys...

Thinking about offering Monty or Zeke for R. Smith. Main league, so I can add draft picks to even it out if necessary.

My RBs..

Rhamondre, Walker, Monty, Zeke, Dillon, Dam Harris, Mattison

Her RBs..

Hall, Pollard, Drake, Gainwell, McKinnon

She would have to pick up another LB from the wire, or I could add Eric Kendricks, who would be my 4th best LB and we only start 3, so a bye week filler. I feel like I could afford it for a stud LB and my corps would be awesome with him, Devin White and Devin Lloyd. Also feel like I could get a mid round draft pick bump since a starting RB is worth more than a starting LB. But the LB actually has more points, so not sure if she would do it. Deadline to trade picks is in a couple of hours at kickoff.

@SmokingMonkey - calling you out since I know you are a big IDP guy.

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
IDP guys...

Thinking about offering Monty or Zeke for R. Smith. Main league, so I can add draft picks to even it out if necessary.

My RBs..

Rhamondre, Walker, Monty, Zeke, Dillon, Dam Harris, Mattison

Her RBs..

Hall, Pollard, Drake, Gainwell, McKinnon

She would have to pick up another LB from the wire, or I could add Eric Kendricks, who would be my 4th best LB and we only start 3, so a bye week filler. I feel like I could afford it for a stud LB and my corps would be awesome with him, Devin White and Devin Lloyd. Also feel like I could get a mid round draft pick bump since a starting RB is worth more than a starting LB. But the LB actually has more points, so not sure if she would do it. Deadline to trade picks is in a couple of hours at kickoff.

@SmokingMonkey - calling you out since I know you are a big IDP guy.
If LB's have that sort of value in your league, I say do it. Try Monty first though. i still have faith that Zeke will pay off once Dak is back under center and the passing threat is a little more scary

femurov

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,138.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If LB's have that sort of value in your league, I say do it. Try Monty first though. i still have faith that Zeke will pay off once Dak is back under center and the passing threat is a little more scary
Me, too, but she has Pollard and is a Cowboy fan.

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Me, too, but she has Pollard and is a Cowboy fan.

Didn’t you just trade Pollard to her?

If adding Zeke, I’d want a large piece with Roq. Monty, not so much. Either way, Roq is a beast.

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you can get a decent draft upgrade dealing Zeke, I'd say do it. Not sure the bears pay Roq, but whoever does, they'll make sure he's in a role that maxes production

I'm only in one IDP that has positions vs wide open flex (like Old School), so far from an expert, but have really started to enjoy that side of things in fantasy. Even placed a couple prop bets on Tackles + Asst that have hit, so have put some cash on my research and come out ahead (so far, long season yet)

femurov

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,138.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
.5 PPR, 2 pts per 10 yards rushing, bonus points for yardage milestones and big plays, Dynasty, 12 teams

Contacted the dude with Kelce and asked about him. He sent me an offer of Chubb for Kelce. Will probably decline and counter.

My team...

QB - Herbert, Dak, Stafford
RB - Barkley, Chubb, Mixon, Jacobs, Singletary, J. Cook, M. Carter, Perine
WR - Lamb, Evans, DHop, M. Williams, E. Moore, Palmer, MVS
TE - Waller, Hurst

His team...

QB - Geno, Tua, Z. Wilson
RB - B. Rob, Hunt, Gibson, Burkhead - Holy shit... I didn't realize how bad his RB situation was.
WR - D. Smith, London, Lockett, M. Thomas, DPJ, Landry, OBJ
TE - Kelce, Njoku, Tonyan

Thinking about offering Jacobs or Mixon.

Bandit

RIP to the real Bandit
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
.5 PPR, 2 pts per 10 yards rushing, bonus points for yardage milestones and big plays, Dynasty, 12 teams

Contacted the dude with Kelce and asked about him. He sent me an offer of Chubb for Kelce. Will probably decline and counter.

My team...

QB - Herbert, Dak, Stafford
RB - Barkley, Chubb, Mixon, Jacobs, Singletary, J. Cook, M. Carter, Perine
WR - Lamb, Evans, DHop, M. Williams, E. Moore, Palmer, MVS
TE - Waller, Hurst

His team...

QB - Geno, Tua, Z. Wilson
RB - B. Rob, Hunt, Gibson, Burkhead - Holy shit... I didn't realize how bad his RB situation was.
WR - D. Smith, London, Lockett, M. Thomas, DPJ, Landry, OBJ
TE - Kelce, Njoku, Tonyan

Thinking about offering Jacobs or Mixon.
So judging by your roster I'm sure you are in win now mode. If that is the case I would probably do that trade. You have the RB depth to withstand it and Kelce is a huge upgrade over what you have now. It's all about the starting lineup and yours gets a whole lot better with this trade, especially with how good Jacobs has been this year. I know that Kelce is older but he gives you such a huge advantage at tight end. I'm not so sure you would be beatable if you added Kelce to that lineup.