• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Trade Help

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i dont believe its the 1A... I think Harris is still the 1A and the preferred goal line back...

unfortunately for you, the actual stats don't care what you think
(I don't mean for that to be as snarky as it reads but I'm also not taking it back)

1664372789903.png

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
unfortunately for you, the actual stats don't care what you think
(I don't mean for that to be as snarky as it reads but I'm also not taking it back)

View attachment 309830

And i will attack your unintentional snark with a bill belicheck running game... in the past we never knew who would get the touches... we thought this season it would be 1A being Harris... but week 3 the 1 was clearly Stevenson...

are you telling me now, that you think week 4 you think that stevenson will get more touches than Harris??

you have to also take into account they played the ravens week 3, in a game they were playing behind most of it...

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And i will attack your unintentional snark with a bill belicheck running game... in the past we never knew who would get the touches... we thought this season it would be 1A being Harris... but week 3 the 1 was clearly Stevenson...

are you telling me now, that you think week 4 you think that stevenson will get more touches than Harris??

you have to also take into account they played the ravens week 3, in a game they were playing behind most of it...

as long as Mac is hurt, Harris and Stevenson should both see plenty of touches for fantasy purposes.
as long as Ty Montgomery is hurt, Stevenson is getting all of the valuable RB touches and most of the valuable snaps.
Stevenson >>> Harris

molsaniceman

I aint drunk Im just drinking
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,327.46
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
as long as Mac is hurt, Harris and Stevenson should both see plenty of touches for fantasy purposes.
as long as Ty Montgomery is hurt, Stevenson is getting all of the valuable RB touches and most of the valuable snaps.
Stevenson >>> Harris
u sure about that:suds:

1664379024157.png

Cave_Johnson

R.I.P. Bob Saget
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In a money league this year where the following trade just got approved:

Team A gets Nick Chubb
Team B gets Derek Carr and Josh Jacobs

Team B already has Stafford and Lawrence

What the fuck man. Pretty sure I was the only veto.

femurov

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,138.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Team A gets Nick Chubb

Is there any other reason to think this was not legit? Different people have different values on different players and I don't believe the veto should be used to reverse someone "getting ripped off" in a trade. It should only be used in a case where you think there is collusion. I admit the dude getting Carr doesn't need him at all and Jacobs vs Chubb is a huge win for the Chubb side. But I plugged it into 3 different redraft trade calculators and 1 said it was pretty close, 1 said it was lopsided in the Chubb side and the 3rd said it was lopsided the other way.

Cave_Johnson

R.I.P. Bob Saget
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is there any other reason to think this was not legit? Different people have different values on different players and I don't believe the veto should be used to reverse someone "getting ripped off" in a trade. It should only be used in a case where you think there is collusion. I admit the dude getting Carr doesn't need him at all and Jacobs vs Chubb is a huge win for the Chubb side. But I plugged it into 3 different redraft trade calculators and 1 said it was pretty close, 1 said it was lopsided in the Chubb side and the 3rd said it was lopsided the other way.
The dude giving up Chubb has never played before. That's all that's going on here.

This is basically a Chubb for Jacobs trade which is just asinine no matter what any trade calculator says. It's the #2 scoring RB for the #29 scoring RB straight up in a money league.

Nothing to be done about it now I guess, but I don't think I'd allow something like that to process in one of the league where I am commish unless the dude with Chubb was insistent that didn't want him. For now all I can do it send out equally asinine trades and hope I can get a similar potential league breaking deal to bend my way.

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Team A gets Nick Chubb

two things here

most people HATE vetoes... and hate leagues that use it... so when they are in a league that uses it they only use it if "collusion"(which I think is a joke- it really means they just don't use it)

but I am with you... since your league does use vetoes... then owners should be following the league rules, and vetoing trades that need to be vetoed... and I do agree this one is bad... NOT EPIC BAD... but this one is pretty bad... it would be one thing if Carr was off to a good season, but right now you are not comfortably starting him over Stafford or Lawrence...

so I give your league the double penalty flag... not just do you use the veto system, but you did not use it correctly...

femurov

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,138.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
PPR with bonuses for long TDs

Was offered Curtis Samuel and Tony Pollard for Pitts. I would be getting a draft pick as well in a keeper league (not dynasty. We keep 2 offensive players). I would have to drop someone or include them in the trade. Maybe Chase Claypool. I have Zeke, so Pollard is a cuff for me. I can post the rosters in a bit. He is expecting me to want more and I told him I would probably counter. I have Andrews, so pitts is expendable, but I want a solid starter in return. Not sure I get that here, although, the pick could get added to another player for an upgrade. I could also shoot for a higher pick, but he is offering a 3rd and probably won't come off a 1st and could be drafting high, so not much difference between a 2 and a 3 from him. The only studs he really has is Amon-Ra and Ekeler, if he is still considered a stud.

femurov

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,138.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Me

QB - Mahomes, Dak
RB - Zeke, Dillon, Monty, Dam Harris, Walker, Mattison
WR - Diggs, Kirk, Thielen, Chasepool
TE - Andrews, Pitts

Him

QB - Goff, Zack Wilson
RB - Ekeler, Akers, Chase Edmonds, Pollard, Rhamondre
WR - Amon-Ra, C. Samuel, Gabe Davis, ARob, Aiyuk, Pickens
TE - Everett

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
PPR with bonuses for long TDs

Was offered Curtis Samuel and Tony Pollard for Pitts. I would be getting a draft pick as well in a keeper league (not dynasty. We keep 2 offensive players). I would have to drop someone or include them in the trade. Maybe Chase Claypool. I have Zeke, so Pollard is a cuff for me. I can post the rosters in a bit. He is expecting me to want more and I told him I would probably counter. I have Andrews, so pitts is expendable, but I want a solid starter in return. Not sure I get that here, although, the pick could get added to another player for an upgrade. I could also shoot for a higher pick, but he is offering a 3rd and probably won't come off a 1st and could be drafting high, so not much difference between a 2 and a 3 from him. The only studs he really has is Amon-Ra and Ekeler, if he is still considered a stud.

can you start Pitts as a flex?

I guess it doesn’t matter, because even if you can’t I’d say no to that offer.

Maybe counter with a 180 and offer Zeke/Pitts for Ekeler and a 1st or 2nd?
But if your objective is to gain a WR, they’re all kind of scary…yet tempting. But the one year rental leads me to be hesitant to offer.

femurov

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,138.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
can you start Pitts as a flex?

I guess it doesn’t matter, because even if you can’t I’d say no to that offer.

Maybe counter with a 180 and offer Zeke/Pitts for Ekeler and a 1st or 2nd?
But if your objective is to gain a WR, they’re all kind of scary…yet tempting. But the one year rental leads me to be hesitant to offer.
I can start Pitts in the flex and have gotten to 2-1 despite him. I doubt he is interested in Zeke. He told me after the draft that he would have taken Pollard over Zeke. I was thinking about offering Pitts and Dak for Amon-Ra and something. Maybe Amon-Ra and Ekeler for Dak, Pitts and Zeke? Or Dam Harris, although he is not high on him. Not sure. Still tossing some things around in my head.

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can start Pitts in the flex and have gotten to 2-1 despite him. I doubt he is interested in Zeke. He told me after the draft that he would have taken Pollard over Zeke. I was thinking about offering Pitts and Dak for Amon-Ra and something. Maybe Amon-Ra and Ekeler for Dak, Pitts and Zeke? Or Dam Harris, although he is not high on him. Not sure. Still tossing some things around in my head.

Tough call for sure. Your teams look like a good match if you’re into the cuff thing. He doesn’t seem interested in that IIRC. Sure would be nice to turn Damien into Aiyuk or something though.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I’m not completely up to speed on the keeper aspect here, which makes me leary of ARSB. He’s out tomorrow. With only one week until the bye, then Williams may make his first appearance. And I know he hasn’t practiced, but he will cut targets. We just don’t know how drastic that will be.

femurov

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,138.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Man... Curtis Samuel, Tony Pollard and a 3rd for Pitts is sounding more and more like a steal now. Wondering if I should accept it now before he changes his mind.

femurov

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,138.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
... and for those of you keeping up with the punter situation, I think I am dumping Michael Dickson's sorry ass after not sniffing the field on Sunday and putting up the goose egg. Thinking about Pittsburgh's punter. Solid leg, rookie QB, should at least punt every game.

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I did not have Brian Hoyer/Bailey Zappe playing at Lambeau with a lead the entire game figured into my projections!

Harris looked great yesterday but Stevenson was still the one on the field in hurry up offense and obvious passing situations. None of that matters if Pats are winning though, keeps Harris in the mix and getting fed.

Very impressive showing for the depleted Patriots even though they lost. Vegas almost made a ton of money on GB moneyline bets yesterday.

femurov

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,138.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
May have waited too long on the Pitts deal. He's interested in Mahomes now. Gonna feel him out, but not sure what I would want for him. Maybe I can package Pitts and Mahomes for a nice haul with Ekeler, Pollard and a draft pick or two.