• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Trade Help

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He offered Hall for DK. I hesitated and countered with JK for Johnson. He shot it down quick. I told him I was warming up to Kupp for Henry, and I am. I think the potential to keep him for a 3rd may be enough of a sweetener. Trying to figure that out.
Hmm yeah… thats quite nice. How many years have u kept henry? If you kept a guy last year and then trade him, can the new owner then keep him for two years? At the round you drafted him in? Or just one?

femurov

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,138.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hmm yeah… thats quite nice. How many years have u kept henry? If you kept a guy last year and then trade him, can the new owner then keep him for two years? At the round you drafted him in? Or just one?
I didn't keep Henry, but I had him last year. I drafted him in the first the year before, so it would have cost me the number 1 overall pick to keep him. I had Sutton for a 6th (6.12), and I liked that value. I figured at worst, I draft Henry #1 overall, which ain't a bad pick considering who was kept.

femurov

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,138.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He took Kupp for Henry off the table. He looked at my team and saw how desperate I am for a WR. We ended talks, but I am sure we will pick them up in a week or 2 in some capacity. Basically, he thinks I am overvaluing my RBs and I may be. But I had the chance to draft these guys and I passed on them to make sure I had my RB situation locked down. I steered away from the plan to load up on WRs after my last RB and only took 1 in the next couple of picks. But, whatever. I can wait and see what I have and get by with Rondale Moore. I can hit the ww and maybe strike gold somewhere for a couple of weeks until DHop gets back.

Looking over some other rosters, what do you think about Etienne for DJ Moore?

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He took Kupp for Henry off the table. He looked at my team and saw how desperate I am for a WR. We ended talks, but I am sure we will pick them up in a week or 2 in some capacity. Basically, he thinks I am overvaluing my RBs and I may be. But I had the chance to draft these guys and I passed on them to make sure I had my RB situation locked down. I steered away from the plan to load up on WRs after my last RB and only took 1 in the next couple of picks. But, whatever. I can wait and see what I have and get by with Rondale Moore. I can hit the ww and maybe strike gold somewhere for a couple of weeks until DHop gets back.

Yeah don't get leveraged, cheaper solutions will be available, be via WW or trades ( course it hurts that it isn't an active trade league).

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

How does one over value King Henry.

Cooper Kupp is the bloated value. Last year ain’t happening again.

femurov

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,138.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How does one over value King Henry.

Cooper Kupp is the bloated value. Last year ain’t happening again.
He was more talking about Dobbins and Etienne

femurov

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,138.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sent a couple emails out basically saying I was interested in swapping a RB for a WR and heard back from one dude. No offers yet, but the conversation is starting.

My team...

QB - Dak, Stafford
RB - Henry, Zeke, Etienne, Dobbins, B. Hall, Pollard
WR - Sutton, DHop, R. Moore, G. Wilson, J. Williams (IR)
TE - Freiermuth

His team...

QB - Burrow, Fields
RB - E. Mitchell, D. Harris, M. Carter, T. Allgeier
WR - Chase, Lamb, Evans, Lockett
TE - Pitts, Henry

I don't know this guy at all, but he has 2 kickers and 2 defenses, so I have no idea what to expect with negotiations. I am thinking about Henry for Chase straight up. Chase was his keeper and he also has Burrow, so he is obviously high on him. I feel like I normally would want a little more, much like in my thinking with Kupp before, but Chase was kept for a 7th, so I would be able to do that next year, which is nice. Again, is that enough to make up for the difference in value? Especially with the needs of both of our teams? Maybe.

femurov

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,138.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lamb and Carter for Henry, maybe?

femurov

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,138.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Would also look at Hall for Evans.
If he goes for it, but I think I would have to add something. If that something is Wilson or Moore, I would probably be all over it. Maybe DHop.

ANGELAKERAMS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Chase for Henry straight up in a PPR league is pretty equal IMO as Henry offers very little in receiving.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
12 team, PPR, keep 1 player, can't keep the same player 2 years in a row and lose the round he was drafted in. Start QB, 2 RB, 2 WR, TE, Flex (R/W/T), K, Def.

I ignored WRs and stocked up on RBs. So, I am looking to flip a RB for a WR. Found someone interested. Here are the rosters.

My team...

QB - Dak, Stafford
WR - Sutton, DHop, R. Moore, G. Wilson, J. Williams (IR)
TE - Freiermuth

His team...

QB - T. Lance, Winston
RB - Swift, Barkley, M. Sanders, K. Gainwell, K. Herbert
WR - Kupp, D. Johnson, Hollywood, DK Metcalf, Mooney
TE - Kmet, Engram

So, I know this guy well and we have done many trades over many different leagues over about 7 years. I told him I have RBs for sale and he is open to dealing a WR for one or two. He loves Etienne, but I don't love his WRs in that range. They are better than what I have and I probably should have a little more urgency to swing a deal, considering my situation. He also likes Stafford. He mentioned being open to Kupp and when I asked if his target would be Henry, he said yeah, but. He threw out the idea of Etienne and Zeke. I think I would want something back, but I am not sure what. I like Kmet and wouldn't mind him and Freier in a platoon, but I wouldn't call it a need. And I know he really likes Kmet and I'm not sure if he would come off him for cheap. If I dealt both RBs, it would leave me a little thin with just Henry, Dobbins, Hall and Pollard. Not terrible, but a big drop from where I am now. I'm not sure how I feel about Henry for Kupp straight up. I feel he needs to add something else. I could ask for a WR upgrade, but that would leave him pretty thin there.

TL/DR

How do you guys feel about these trades? These are the bases right now and will be tweaked. Who should be looking to add something to their side

Etienne and Zeke for Kupp?

Henry for Kupp?

Etienne and Stafford for D. Johnson (or maybe Hollywood or DK) and Kmet?

Etienne, Zeke, Stafford for Kupp and Sanders?

PS - If I understand the rules right (and I think I have actually done something like this before), if I trade for Kupp, I will be able to keep him for my 3rd round pick next year.

I think you roll with what you got.

Not a bad thing going into the season with an obvious weakness. You know what to focus on with the waiver wire.

There are ALWAYS WR breakouts during the season.

Keep your RB depth and be ready to pounce when that guy shows up.

Have your cake and eat it too.

femurov

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,138.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Same league...

My team...

QB - Dak, Stafford
WR - Sutton, DHop, G. Wilson, Robbie A, Palmer, Watkins (hopefully going to be dropped for D. Pierce), J. Williams (IR)
TE - Freiermuth

His team...

QB - Carr, Cousins
RB - Chubb, Henderson, Drake, Z. Moss
WR - Diggs, DJ Moore, Bateman, Renfrow, Skyy, Chark
TE - Andrews, Albert O

Etienne for DJ Moore? Should I wait to see if I get Pierce before offering it? Waivers run on Saturday for that, so I doubt we would be able to get it done for this week if I wait that long, but I may want to see if Etienne has a good game to bump his value, although, Moore could do the same.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Same league...

My team...

QB - Dak, Stafford
WR - Sutton, DHop, G. Wilson, Robbie A, Palmer, Watkins (hopefully going to be dropped for D. Pierce), J. Williams (IR)
TE - Freiermuth

His team...

QB - Carr, Cousins
TE - Andrews, Albert O

Etienne for DJ Moore? Should I wait to see if I get Pierce before offering it? Waivers run on Saturday for that, so I doubt we would be able to get it done for this week if I wait that long, but I may want to see if Etienne has a good game to bump his value, although, Moore could do the same.
I would wait before offering. You do need some WR help....I would do that deal

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Same league...

My team...

QB - Dak, Stafford
TE - Freiermuth

His team...

QB - Carr, Cousins
TE - Andrews, Albert O

I think I’d rather give Dobbins (he might like that better with Drake).

Tough call, as both Etienne and Moore are buy lows.

femurov

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,138.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pretty straight forward...

PPR

Hunter Renfrow for Damien Harris?

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pretty straight forward...

PPR

Hunter Renfrow for Damien Harris?

Renfrow, after seeing Hollins ball out as his replacement and Stevenson take over the 1a role for Pats last week

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Renfrow, after seeing Hollins ball out as his replacement and Stevenson take over the 1a role for Pats last week

i dont believe its the 1A... I think Harris is still the 1A and the preferred goal line back... Problem is he is not a receiver... so for a bad team, in a committee, and in a PPR league... he is just TD dependent... sure, i think he will get double digit TDs this season... but that is still not reliable enough in a PPR...

Now to the question about a trade... I would not make the trade in a PPR if i owned either one... unless the situation was dire... But both players IMO are flex at best and both are players are players that you will constantly look to improve on...

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i dont believe its the 1A... I think Harris is still the 1A and the preferred goal line back... Problem is he is not a receiver... so for a bad team, in a committee, and in a PPR league... he is just TD dependent... sure, i think he will get double digit TDs this season... but that is still not reliable enough in a PPR...

Now to the question about a trade... I would not make the trade in a PPR if i owned either one... unless the situation was dire... But both players IMO are flex at best and both are players are players that you will constantly look to improve on...
Lot of rumors prior to last week that stevenson was on the verge of taking over. Not sure why harris has been one of the highst graded runners for a few years.